[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convince me that Ryuko isn't objectively better than Satsuski.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: MWtPsWW.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MWtPsWW.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
Convince me that Ryuko isn't objectively better than Satsuski.
>>
File: 1436072146807.png (459KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1436072146807.png
459KB, 1280x720px
>>154915896
But you're right. Ryuko is the best.
>>
I don't need to convince you. By definition she can't possibly be "objectively" better.
>>
>>154916939
She is though.
>>
>>154915896
Satsuski's will was unbreakable, Ryuko faltered several times.
>>
>>154916963
Prove it in an objective, irrefutable way. Go ahead.
Protip: you can't. That's just your opinion.
>>
Tits vs Ass strawpoll
>>
To prove it objectively you need to:
-define what "better" is (e.g. better = bigger boobs)
-describe a method to measure difference in quality (compare boobs)
-use this method on both and describe the end results as well as performed steps (1. visually measured boobs 2. Satsuki has bigger boobs)
-post the end result (Satsuki > Ryoko)

>>154917022
Is right in that definition of "better" is subjective.
>>
Satsuki has better eyebrows
>>
>>154915896
Ryuko is not Satsuki
Satsuki is the best
Thus Ryuko is not Better
>>
>>154917069
but satsuki has both
>>
Being given life fiber powers is all that Ryuko has going for her, take that away and she's not worth much.
Meanwhile Satsuki was not thrown in the trash despite being a regular human. That alone proves she had a bigger baseline value than Ryuko. Ryuko lost her way constantly, Satsuki didn't. Ryuko gained the loyalty of lovable but useless loser. Satsuki's glory gained the loyalty of some of the finest individuals in the world. Satsuki kept up with the most powerful life fiber beings despite being just human. While satsuki despite all her free power ups wasn't even capable of defeating the big bad and it was actually Senketsu who did it... Speaking of Senketsu, Satsuki wore him better. Oh and Satsuki caught falling space debris falling at terminal velocity with her naked body while Ryuko got broketsu killed in that fall.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.