[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it is an Africa episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: nadia.gif (639KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
nadia.gif
639KB, 360x270px
>it is an Africa episode
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY
>>
The island episodes I could deal with. The Africa episodes were a travesty.
>>
As a vegetarian, I approve of the meat rant in the island episodes
>>
>>154912355
He deserved it. He knew full well that she didn't eat meat and still snuck it in. Sure, she goes overboard with her accusations that science is evil, but she's just a hormonal teenage girl throwing a temper tantrum and trying to say anything she can to hurt his feelings the way he's hurt hers.
>>
>>154913552
>she goes overboard with her accusations that science is evil
But it is evil.
>>
>>154910835
The version I downloaded cut out the OP and ED in each episode to shave some space off of the enormous file sizes. Feels bad.
>>
File: 1232423463267.png (479KB, 704x774px) Image search: [Google]
1232423463267.png
479KB, 704x774px
>>154912355
>>
should i watch all 39 episodes of this?
>>
File: tmp_2476-bored14849757240.png (180KB, 404x330px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2476-bored14849757240.png
180KB, 404x330px
>>154910835
There was only two or three of them weren't there? Not that much to complain about...
>>
>>154917032
YES. It was a fantastic show with wonderfully likable characters and a great fantasy adventure plot reminiscent of old school literature. In my opinion it was way better than eva.
>>
>>154917032
Not if you want to enjoy it.
>>
>>154917032
The first time you watch it, absolutely.
The Island episodes are where it starts to go bad because it got outsourced to Korea because Gainax couldn't keep up with demand. But you need to watch those to get the Red Noah parts that explain the backstory, including the Secret of the Blue Water that's in the fucking title.
The Africa Arc episodes are pure dogshit, but you need those to explain Nadia's actions immediately afterwards.
You don't need the musical recap episode, but it's tolerable if you watch it in Jap. Unbearable in the dub. Overall the ADV dub isn't bad. They had a lot of good actors and made a bold choice to cast actual kids to voice the kids, so they actually sound appropriate to the characters' ages. But their acting did fall flat in some of the more dramatic scenes. And I did like dub Gargoyle even more than sub Gargoyle. And the Grandis Gang soundlike like Team Rocket was fun. But overall, it's typical that sub > dub.
>>
>>154917032
Don't do it. It gave me Stockholm syndrome for ship battles with ridiculous suspense.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.