[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Tfw too beautiful to hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I love that bitch
>>
>>154906943
nah, fdb
>>
>>154907185
>he doesn't want to be bullied by Ueno
>>
>>154907952
I don't want to be bullied by her, I want to fuck her.
>>
>>154906943
>tfw she isn't the real Ueno
Fuck you Kyoani.
>>
I completely forgot about the movie while waiting for the BD to release.
Did it end up being good or not?
Is it worth a watch?
>>
>>154908238 Yes, Definitely
>>
>>154908097
why? I didn't watch the movie
>>
>>154908238
Yea it was very good.
Really only gripe I had with it is that it could have easily been a 3 hour movie.
There just wasn't enough time to really flesh out the main plot point in the 2 hours, and development for some characters suffers too.

So certain actions from a few of the characters seem kind of puzzling or too sudden, since the things that really put those actions into perspective in the manga just aren't included in the movie due to time constraints.
Bit of a shame since besides that the film is absolutely stellar, if they had even just another 30 minutes run time they could have REALLY nailed it with this one. Easily could have been a 9/10 or even a 10/10 imo, but more of an 8/10 because of this issue.
>>
Did she actually love Shouya?
>>
It's way easier for me to hate a beautiful and shitty person than an ugly and shitty person. At least the ugly people have some justification.
>>
File: best Katachi.jpg (28KB, 540x399px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
best Katachi.jpg
28KB, 540x399px
Tfw too sexy to hate
>>
Fuck Ueno, Shoko a besto
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.