[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else seen this? I'm a bit late to the party but I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0609.jpg (270KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0609.jpg
270KB, 1920x1080px
Anyone else seen this? I'm a bit late to the party but I just saw this and it fucked me up desu. What did you guys think?

Kaori was best girl right?
>>
>>154905659
It was fucking trash.
>>
>>154905711
T. Plebian
>>
>>154905711
Pretty much this.
>>
File: 1272590238834.jpg (18KB, 296x211px) Image search: [Google]
1272590238834.jpg
18KB, 296x211px
>>154905711
Why the hell is there so much haters?
>>
>>154905711
/thread
>>
>>154905813
Oh and Tsubaki was definitely best girl. Bad taste op
>>
File: 1413034526207.gif (2MB, 288x540px) Image search: [Google]
1413034526207.gif
2MB, 288x540px
>>154905711
This.

If you think Shigatsu was said might as well just cry at fucking rainbows.
>>
>>154905930
>tripfag
>giving his opinion in anything
Neck yourself
>>
W E W didn't know it was so hated on here. What didn't you guys like about it?>>154905930
What's some truly sad shit I should watch?
>>
>>154905659
It was an okay show.

It was too obvious that the blonde was going to die when it was revealed that she was sick, and the whole drama caused by her pretending to be in love with MC's best friend was beyond retarded.

People also couldn't shut up when the music was playing, which was extremely annoying. At least the final performance had almost no interruption.

I liked the Goose House OP though.
>>
>>154906102
I think I actually liked it a bit more because the end was so obvious. They make it super clear that that's gonna happen so it made it easier to just enjoy the journey. Also yeah the talking during the performances is kinda weird but at the same time then you'd have like 3-4 minutes of someone just playing the piano. Idk if that would work
>>
the only characters i felt bad about was the guy who dated the childhood friend and the mc because of the pieces of shit that he called "friends", everyone else should have died.
>>
>>154906083
>What's some truly sad shit I should watch?
Rec thread go to wsr faggot.
>>
File: 1327433090927.jpg (93KB, 538x538px) Image search: [Google]
1327433090927.jpg
93KB, 538x538px
I don't know why it's so hated on /a/, there is definitely better drama out there but I thought it was at least good even if predictable.

My problem wasn't that I could see the ending, my problem was the pacing. I can't imagine how bad it was for those that followed this series while it aired.
>>
>>154906270
It worked just fine in the last episode, when the MC and the blonde playing together for like five minutes with no talking. They used the visuals alongside the music to tell the story, and it worked out perfectly.
>>
>>154906483
The pacing is probably fucked. My perception on it is distorted since I watched it all in one sitting. Waiting a week for every episode would probably be annoying
>>
>>154906483
Watched it when it aired weekly, it turned unbearable around episode 8-10 or whenever he reverted, then you realised this is 2 cour.Shit son.
>>
>>154905659
You could tell by the first episode that the girl was going to die but the anime took FUCKING AGES to get there so when it actually happened it just felt manipulative.
And instead of just moving forward, it continued
to focus on the MC's PTSD which kept cropping up over and over even though you could've sworn he got over it the previous episode.

It would've been better as a 1-cour or maybe even just 6 episodes. There was so much meandering that didn't go anywhere.
>>
>>154906102
>People also couldn't shut up when the music was playing, which was extremely annoying.
This was the only thing that really put me off. When the running theme is that these characters can only honestly express themselves through music, for pete's sake let them express themselves through the music instead of drowning it out with constant voiceover.
>>
File: SHE'S GOING TO DIEEEE.jpg (130KB, 892x1005px) Image search: [Google]
SHE'S GOING TO DIEEEE.jpg
130KB, 892x1005px
>>154905659
How can they expect me to care about Kaori when she's a fucking selfish bitch? And what's worse, the dude literally says she's a shit but it excuses her because "lol she's cute". What a horrible piece of trash, at least the first OP was good.
>>
>>154908338
>How can they expect me to care about ___ when she's a fucking selfish bitch? >but it excuses her because "lol she's cute"

Literally 80% of anime girls. How was this so different?
>>
Shit anime with forced drama. Only normalfags liked this.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.