[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Madoka

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1387590753720.png (96KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1387590753720.png
96KB, 480x640px
How are the first two Madoka movies compared to the series?
>>
>tfw still haven't watched any of the movies or series
too lazy
>>
is it not just a recap
>>
>>154905468
much better
>>
>>154905897

Same. It doesn't help one bit that all the girls look shit and pedobait
>>
Rebellion is the only one that matters.
>>
I enjoyed the series a lot but I hated rebellion, when I watched it it just felt like a bunch of pretentious bullshit and the ending left me very unsatisfied. But that was also like 3-4 years ago and maybe if i rewatched I might enjoy it but probably not
>>
>>154905969
Rebellion makes even less sense than it normally does without some form of base knowledge.
>>
>>154905932
Yeah but how well did they succeed in the job? They're probably two hours both so technically it's almost the same length as the series got except in a movie format.
But how well is the job done?
>>
File: 3fXNYpW.jpg (99KB, 485x525px) Image search: [Google]
3fXNYpW.jpg
99KB, 485x525px
>>154905468
The movies are shit
Especially Rebellion
>>
Second movie has everything from the equivalent episodes and more
>>
>>154905963
Neo-/a/ everyone. Where anons can casually mention their disgust of loli and get away with it.
>>
File: movie comparison39.jpg (1MB, 2560x720px) Image search: [Google]
movie comparison39.jpg
1MB, 2560x720px
Overall the series is much better. The movies just remove too many scenes, and the story flows better in episodic format anyway.
With that said, the movies are pretty as hell and the soundtrack is nice too. So still worth watching if you're a fan of the franchise.
>>
>>154907906
This. Watch the 12 episodes, then Rebellion, which is great, no matter what some people who didn't understand Homura's character say.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.