[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What an utterly useless power

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (111KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
111KB, 1920x1080px
What an utterly useless power
>>
Not really.

If you think about this power and how to actually utilize it. You can literally control entropy.
>>
If you're suffering from hypothermia and she keeps you at that temperature, you're fucking dead.
Yes I know that's not how her power works
>>
She could have prevented the Fukushima meltdown.
>>
>>154904421
She could prevent nuclear meltdowns. Hell, throw her into a star and it'll go on for literally forever. She's warping the laws of thermodynamics.
Why don't we clone Uiharu so we can just keep our sun going for billions of years more than it should be able to?
>>
>>154904421
>entropy manipulation
>useless
Literally the single most OP power ever written. Physics is her fucking plaything. Time stop, eternal supernovas, infinite youth, the only reason the universe continues to move is because she allows it.
>>
Does she keep Saten's body hot when they fuck?
>>
>>154904633
>Literally the single most OP power ever written.
No. Omnipotency is.
>>
>>154904561
But won't she burn before she reaches out to the sun?
>>
It keeps her man cool
>>
>>154906301
She can keep her own temperature cool the entire time.
>>
>>154904421
>buy ice cream on a hot summe's day
>it'll literally never melt
This is Gate of Babylon tier overpowered.
>>
>NT16 and the random fucking heatwave
I bet you didn't call her fucking useless then.
>>
>>154906641
Mie was pretty helpful, yeah
>>
It means that she can keep an ocean at summer temperature in winter. This power makes you zillions of tourist yen from any country.
>>
I doubt that's her power. To do that she'd either have to absorb heat or generate heat depending on whether she's keeping something cool or warm. I think keeping things at a constant temperature is just how her power manifests itself at a lower level.

It's appropriate she's friends with Saten because Uiharu has the Fourth Wave.
>>
>>154906301
They will send her at night.
>>
>>154904421
Not really, she can make a cup of tea and it'll never go cold.
>>
File: 1452544630236.gif (2MB, 219x186px) Image search: [Google]
1452544630236.gif
2MB, 219x186px
>>154907062
>>
This is like the millionth time we've had this thread and people still answer this seriously.
>>
>>154904489
She said she can't controll anything extreme you bitch.
>>
File: 1470708900738.png (30KB, 694x632px) Image search: [Google]
1470708900738.png
30KB, 694x632px
I haven't read this series, so I'm just speculating based off of this one line. Let me know if they've described the power in more detail.

If she can keep things at a constant temperature, that means one of two things:

1. She prevents energy from entering or leaving a system This means that her power must perfectly prevent interaction with all forms of radiation, as well as perfectly reflect all of the system's radiation back in on itself. She also has to be able to prevent any energy loss due to kinetic transfer, but I'm not entirely sure what the implications of that are. I know that these interactions are electromagnetic at their core, but I'm not sure what particle transfers are involved.

2. She can't control how much energy enters or leaves a system due to natural processes, but she can manually insert/remove energy into/from a system in order to counteract the natural processes. This option seems contradictory, because in order to produce this counteractive force, she would have to be able to control the very same forces that she is predicated to be unable to control when from an external source.

I think that a mixture of these options is required. When Uiharu exerts her power on an object, it doesn't appear to undergo any changes. However, if she completely prevents interaction with all radiation, then anything she affected would probably look like a mirror (if she reflects incoming radiation perfectly), or invisible (if she bends radiation around it/causes radiation to pass through it without interacting). Thus a pure option 1 can't be the whole answer. However, a pure option 2 contradicts itself. Therefore, a mixture of the two is required.
>>
>>154907710
It's literally magic.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.