[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Make a main character is wholly unaffected and uninterested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: gatchaman-crowds-633.jpg (205KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gatchaman-crowds-633.jpg
205KB, 1920x1080px
>Make a main character is wholly unaffected and uninterested by the feelings of people round her, acts only for her own amusement, and regularly talks down to people about their personal experiences
>This is treated as a cool heroic good person

Is there a reason they made a character to be this thoroughly unlikeable? Did they just bank on people mastrubating to her and ignore that she's completely fucking infuriating?
>>
>>154904047
Now I know this term is thrown around a lot, but I'm pretty sure Hajime is a Mary Sue.
>>
>>154904047
I don't know, I kind of related to her actually. I wouldn't call her heroic, but it's not her fault she can't into humans.
>>
>not false sense of justice
>get in the robot every time
>gave 0 fucks for people shitting on her online
>get shit done
>not a hero
For me she was exactly how a MC should be.
>>
A decent show completely ruined by one of the worst MCs of all time.
>>
A mediocre show completely saved by one of the best MCs of all time.
>>
A show with an MC.
>>
A terrible show completely mediocr'd by the most okay MC of all time.
>>
>>154904047
>>main character is wholly unaffected and uninterested by the feelings of people round her, acts only for her own amusement, and regularly talks down to people about their personal experiences

Picked up.
>>
File: 1474738477760.jpg (245KB, 685x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474738477760.jpg
245KB, 685x720px
Hajime was a great hero and a great Jesus analogy. Everyone with a different opinion is free to have it, because Hajime taught me to respect that.
>>
>>154904047
>wholly unaffected and uninterested by the feelings of people round her
Straight up false

>acts only for her own amusement
This makes her a good foil for Katze. Hajime's amusement comes from seeing different people coming together to form something new and better (collage), while Katze's amusement comes from tearing them apart

>regularly talks down to people about their personal experiences
She talks down people who only consider their own experience, while ignoring the experiences of others. This is in contrast to Sugane who only considered what he directly experienced, such as when he kicked a guy out of his seat so a pregnant woman could sit down; turns out the guy was ill and needed to be sitting.
>>
She just doesn't gives a fuck and neither should you.

She is the the plot against common sense and the antithesis of people who get flustered by petty stuff or/and don't know how to stop their brain in an accident.
>>
>>154904047
She's manipulative and crazy. Which is exactly why she's a really entertaining MC.
>>
>>154904047
But katze is the villain...
>>
Hajime's personality was like the third best thing about her.
>>
>>154904047
I fucking love Hajime

>Big tits + thick legs + cute face chub + thick eyebrows + cute autism
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.