[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does nobody watch this shit anymore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
Does nobody watch this shit anymore?
>>
/ourguy/ is going to destroy that cooch and there is nothing you can do to stop him.
>>
Never started it
How is it?
>>
>>154898911
Honestly taking the fact that I've only watched this while I'm high and that I'm a retarded virgin, it's my favorite cartoon in 3 seasons
>>
>>154898606
I don't like how every fucking one had to have some sort of unlikable trait or do stupid shit. Like who the fuck am I supposed to even be rooting for at this point?
>>
>>154899051
Just shows that everyone is broken and imperfect.
>>
It got really fucking tedious.

As expected of melodramas, smut can only take it so far.
>>
>>154899102
Yeah but who the fuck am I supposed to place my bets on when they're all not likeable
Well maybe the redhead's cousin was ok but incest is for degenerates so I can't support that now can I
>>
>>154898606
I'm eager to see how the manga ends this saturday or sunday. I hope the final chapter is longer than usual.
>>
>>154899448
Is that when it's set to release? I was worried the show would end before the last chapter.
>>
>>154899369
MC Girl presumed he is redhead cousin because she was told that the house was given to the redhead from a relative.

Hence House of relative > boy in the house > boy is relative.

I'm pretty sure he was just an old classmate in her old class.

Anyway, afterwards MC Girl finds out who he really is when he forces her to finish the things with redhead.
>>
>>154899369
>Muh DEGENERACY

Hi there! You seem to have mistaken this for your home board /pol/ and/or Reddit. Promptly fuck off back to whichever you came from.
>>
>>154899369
Cousins are legal in a lot of countries
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.