[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about the promised neverland?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

What do you think about the promised neverland?
>>
>>154897260
Where the fuck is chapter 31 leaks?!
>>
>>154897260
it's pretty good
>>
>>154897260

Delicious.
>>
>>154897260
Emma is best girl, Mama is such a bitch making best girl Emma upset and then taking away her Husbando Norman and making her think he's dead. Also fuck Phil that little nigger bitch who keeps trying to get with Emma she clearly likes Norman fuck you phil
>>
Reposting fake spoilers from toc thread

Ever since Isabella began controlling them directly, the main targets of her control were Emma and Ray. Because of that, the two of them put on an act as though they had given up completely, and entrusted the escape preparations to Don and Gilda.

For the escape, Don and Gilda prepared various things such as food and cold-weather gear.

Emma proposes escaping "tomorrow afternoon", but Ray rejects that, saying they should do it tonight.

The plan is to set fire to the house in order to escape. Under the excuse of evacuation, everyone will be taken outside, and they'll mess up the keyhole providing entrance to the basement in order to stop a report from going out.

They'll climb the wall, throw some Molotov cocktails they prepared into the next plant to pull attention away from their escape, and then head for the bridge.

To Ray, who is covering the dining hall with oil, Emma points out that even if there's a fire, won't Mama forget about the building and come straight for them first?

Ray, who had expected this point, pours oil over his head, stunning Emma. He says, there's no way you can overlook a full score burning in front of you.

Leaving Emma all the photographs he took of everyone with the Polaroid camera, and saying that she and Norman should be sure to live on, he sets fire to himself. As Emma's screams echo out, the dining hall is engulfed in flames.
>>
File: RIP.png (95KB, 380x383px) Image search: [Google]
RIP.png
95KB, 380x383px
>>154897260
I think Norman better fucking be alive, and that the plot will have to start moving fast to keep readers engaged who actually believe he's dead.
>>
I can't fucking wait for the chapter, at the same time I want no spoilers and niggerstream is slow as fuck

>>154899021
this would be awesome, too bad it doesn't make sense because Ray is gonna be shipped next morning I think
>>
>>154900197
rereading it isn't that awesome, I want Ray to survive and Emma is the keikaku master right now.

They could set the house on fire though.
>>
I reread chapter 23 yesterday, and judging of what was implied with all the possible 'ray is isabella's son' if ray wrote that in the fake letter he placed for krone to find, and krone checked if this was true, how could ray find out?
>>
>>154900713
Ray remembers everything since he was born even conversations and sentences that Grandmother said. When she delivered Ray to Isabella at the gate she probably made a comment about her being his mother like "Finally reunited with your biological child" or something like that.
>>
>>154900713

FUUUUUUUCK MAYBE I FOUND THE THING!

Ray is Isabella's son and she knows, but he didn't manage to get perfect scores at all, Isabella falsified the tests to let Ray live the longest life possible, and Krone find out when she was checking the books with the previous scores! In that case Krone would have an incredible evidence against Isabella!! The only condition is that the testing equipment doesn't send the results to the demons themselves
>>
>>154900867
But then how do you explain the fact that Ray is clearly clever and knowledgeable outside of test scores? I mean he has an incredible memory and even built a tazer out of toy parts.
>>
>>154900867
>>154900959
Also Grandmother is only allowing Isabella to not ship them out early because they need high quality produce for the Tifari, she wouldn't allow Ray to stay at the plantation until he's 12 if it was just a case of Isabella faking his test scores and he's not actually high quality produce.
>>
>>154900959
>>154901016

I don't know, but I couldn't find anything that fits with the things krone said. How could Isabella do, which can be proved consulting a book, that would make the Hq lose trust towards her? Surely it isn't only that ray is her son, since they already know it. Whatever, I liked the idea. In any case, Ray looks more knowledgeable than intelligent, Norman was presented as the true genius. Well, we'll see
>>
>>154901137
It's probably the fact that Ray knows Isabella is his biological mother is what Krone thought could ruin her reputation and get her into shot with the demons for revealing truths of the farm. It makes sense since Ray shouldn't know this but at the same time Isabella who could've been the only person to tell him shouldn't know it either. Ray said he remembered his mother humming and singing a lullaby to him in the womb and probably recognized it was Isabella's voice after they met.
>>
>>154897260
So what are the chance this will get an anime,cause don't feel like reading the manga?
>>
>>154901579

Yeah, also that, it's more reasonable.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.