[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

he hatched from Picollos egg but he's not a Namekian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: Tambourine.png (286KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
Tambourine.png
286KB, 576x432px
he hatched from Picollos egg but he's not a Namekian

explain this
>>
>>154890170
Demon King Piccolo had figured out how to spawn mutated and fully grown Namekians for whatever purpose he wanted.
>>
Toriyama probably hadn't decided what he actually wanted Piccolo and Kami to be yet.
>>
No he's a demon because back then Toriyama thought Piccolo was a demon. Goku was also just a monkey Earthling boy back then.
>>
>>154890170
There is an autist on youtube pretending to be the spawn of the demon king with that answer.
>>
Tambourine had Namekian down syndrome
>>
only fertilized eggs can hatch into namekians
>>
>>154890170
DESU, Toriyama probably didnt have it all planned out. Back then Piccollo wasnt even a 'Namekian', or whatever.Just a demon.
>>
>>154890170
What's the big deal? My son came out black and me and my wife are completely white.

Some times things are just born different.
>>
Remember when Dragon Ball was just a Journey to the West knockoff?
>>
I miss the Great Ape transformation
>>
Namekian sex magic.
>>
>>154890907
Bad as the series was, the whole great ape into SSJ4 thing in GT was a pretty cool concept.
>>
>>154890369
Why couldn't Piccolo do the same, could have been pretty handy against Freeza, Cell, Fatty
>>
>>154890981
Because even an army of mooks wouldn't be useful against Freeza, Cell, or bubblegum.
>>
>>154890835
This is sadly true to many cucks right now. Nice bait tho.
>>
>>154890954

I like how GT brought it back but I wish they'd keep the Golden Great Ape somehow. That was pretty cool.
>>
>>154890981
They'd end up as fodder/food/food respectively. There's no reason to vomit out some weak ass fighter in the middle of a fight
>>
>>154891004
Just one Cell mook was enough to shit on SSJ Goku though
>>
>>154891004
the little shits Cell produced were pretty useful though
>>
>>154891070
>>154891096
Cell was also stronger than any one of the protagonists until the ricebowl got his shit together. Freeza was in an even better position against them making more mooks pointless, and both Cell and Buu would have thanked them for the food if they ran mooks against them.
>>
File: 1366680609914.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1366680609914.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>Piccolo can regenerate
>Freeza gets insanely strong with minimal effort in training
>Saiyans get stronger every time they nearly die
>Cell has all of these traits but modified to be even better

Why didn't just just hol up somewhere and train for like 1 year while continuously injuring himself. He'd achieve his version of Golden/SSJ3 in no time.
Just think of what would have happened if he was also exposed to god-ki as well.
>>
>>154891278
SSG can regenerate. Goku was able to regenerate from a fatal stab wound inflicted by Beerus in Super when Goku was in his SSG form.
>>
Why doesn't Piccolo have his father's spawning ability?
>>
>>154891278
Cell also wanted a fight, not to just curbstomp everyone, and thought he was already perfect.
>>
>>154890170
Namekians didn't exist in Dragon Ball obviously
King Piccolo was originally a Demon

The Namekian thing is a retcon
>>
>>154890170
Toriyama hadn't thought up Namekians yet.
>>
>>154890170
The elder Namekian said Picollo is the special.
>>
>>154890848
It wasn't a knockoff, it was a parody.

Sanzang was literally the holiest man alive making the journey at the behest of the Jade Palace to heal those in Eastern China. Bulma was a slutty girl trying to find a boyfriend.

Wukong was an immortal, millennia-old monkey who had to be blackmailed and forced to join the group. Goku was a little boy trying to help his new friend.

Bajie was an honorable being who kept his true form hidden to earn the village elder's respect, despite not earning enough to keep his daughter happy. Oolong was a selfish pig who disguised himself to literally kidnap girls and keep them living in luxury so they would stay.
>>
>>154890422
>>154890771
>>154892132
>>154892214
>>
File: image.png (417KB, 368x654px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
417KB, 368x654px
>>154891278
Absolute perfection.
>>
>>154890170
I assumed that weird spell he recites warps the eggs. He didn't do it when he laid Piccolo Jr after all.
>>
File: 1488448371945.jpg (26KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
1488448371945.jpg
26KB, 300x450px
>>154891278
Cell can't transform like Freeza, he even says this to piccolo after their brief encounter, he wouldn't be able to go Golden. He needs a huge zenkai or absorbing people with huge energy sources (17, 18) to transform. After his perfect form he relies on Super Saiyan forms, at best he could archieve SSJ3 but that transformation was surpassed by Gohan and Gotenks.

He can't get God Ki because his heart isn't pure and he doesn't have 5 Saiyans helping him.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.