[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 83395l.jpg (156KB, 417x600px) Image search: [Google]
83395l.jpg
156KB, 417x600px
What went wrong?
>>
Nothing really. Remove the idol to begin with and that's it.
>>
he's a hand-holding machine. he can hold BOTH their hands and it'll MESH
>>
>>154879195
Dropped in episode 2, did something good happend?
>>
>>154879195
Everything, absolutely everything.
>>
>>154879404
True Incest Ending
>>
>>154879964
Picked up
>>
No one told them that K was trashy and looked like garbage.
>>
>>154879195

gohands tried the meme magic and failed
>>
>>154879195
The show was considered in the first place.
>>
What went right?
>>
GOHANDS is a tax break company
>>
>>154879195
Nothing, it is one of the best shows this season.
>>
Did they drop that weird animation thingy they were doing at the start of the season or did I just get used to it and don't notice it anymore?
>>
Nothing went wrong. Besides retards deciding "consensus" should be that the anime is shit and blowing everything out of proportion to hate on it because it uses different animation and visuals than what they're used to
>hurr duurr different =/= good
True. But also, different =/= shit
>>
Coppelion = fine.
K S1 and S2 = Acceptable.
This was just taking the piss tier, They must have cut so many corners to make this show, I was looking forward to it as well but the first episode was just eye cancer.
>>
>>154879195

I like the show

The premise is simple, and it's vibrant and pretty

Great in my book
>>
>>154879195
It wasn't K
>>
>>154888113
No one is talking about it so it must be shit.
>>
Nothing ever actually happened in the majority of the anime. There's a fight every two weeks and all the time in between is spent retreading the same few quirks that the introduced rival characters have constantly. I actually kinda like the rival characters and I love incest, but there's nothing that can justify the amount of screen time they've used portraying nothing.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.