[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most disappointing anime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Mayoiga-01-22-1280x720.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mayoiga-01-22-1280x720.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
What was the most disappointing anime you have ever seen? For me, it was Mayoiga
>>
>>154878815
>it was Mayoiga
why? there was no way it was ever going to be good

but at least it was entertaining
>>
>>154878815
Little Witch Academia.
>>
>>154878815
danganronpa 2 anime. I

It was hinted so hard in the game that something happened to the main characters that they fell to despair, that talent is everything (ibuki got herself kicked from her band even thougth she was talented because she was obnoxious) but in the end we got mindhacks, talent is everything and computer girl was jesus, also nekomaru should have been the class leader, his talent was to lead for fuck sake
>>
Youre favourite anime.
>>
File: So Close yet so far.png (4MB, 1920x1369px) Image search: [Google]
So Close yet so far.png
4MB, 1920x1369px
>>154878815
The first episode blew me away, but after that it all went wrong.
>>
AO

You know it to be true.
>>
kiznaiver

she gave me such high hopes
>>
File: 58b.gif (3MB, 516x544px) Image search: [Google]
58b.gif
3MB, 516x544px
>>154879317
Fucking edgelord here. Also Boku wa Tomodachi is easily the worst anime/LN ever. decent story to start, then the author just shits all of the story and leaves in a flaming bag on your front porch.
>>
>>154878916
>why?
Because nobody died.
>>
>>154879453
What's edgy about thinking AO was disappointing?

It would have just be an average boring high-budget TV anime if it wasn't expected to be the great sequel to E7 so many were waiting for.

So it looking great, having a great OST, and so on, only makes it worse. It's like laboring for a week straight, then finding out you get a free 5-star meal, but that meal ends up being shit and urine underneath the appearance of a great-looking meal. Then you go back to work.
>>
>>154878815
Every fucking show okada involved.

>>154878916
The ride is fun, not the show.
>>
>>154879317
I love everything about this show except the ending because the ending is so bad it ruins the rest of the show for me honestly. How do you fuck things up this bad?
>>
>>154880121
It's all boring and does everything PoP did but worse. All we can hope for is that the movies to come will be good.
>>
>>154878815
Flop Flappers
>>
code geass r2
>>
>>154880035
So you enjoyed it despite what /a/ "trainwreck" memes you throw around
>>
>>154879523
Tokimune died.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.