[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Thoughts?
>>
its alright
>>
decent flick, shit ending
>>
KONKUREET ROADS
>>
>>154877240
Ending was shit, but I loved the rest.
>>
>>154877240
WEST VIRGINIA
E
S
T

V
I
R
G
I
N
I
A
>>
>>154877560
Miyazaki wrote it. He doesn't understand the concept of not shit endings.
>>
This is the best Ghibli movie along with Naussica
>>
>>154877404
>>154877560
Can't really remember the ending, what was the problem?
>>
>>154877841
MOUNTAIN MAMA
>>
>>154878165
It started with a fucking beautiful shot overlooking the city without dialogue, but it was followed by some weird cheesy marriage proposal between 13 year olds.
>>
The problem with this film is the way it was promoted. The cat and the magical world are what you see on the box art, and that's mostly what the back of the box describes, then you watch the movie, get 10-15 minutes total of that and the rest of it is romance/angst/romcom bullshit.

If you're into that kind of thing cool, good for you, but if you tuned in because of what you saw on the DVD case then you got heavily cheated. Luckily they made The Cat Returns to satisfy me, but fuck whoever thought advertising a drama/romance as a mystical adventure story was a good idea.
>>
>>154877240
One of my favorites. It inspired me to keep writing. It's just a comfy ass movie
>>
>>154878601
I guess that's how I felt when I watched Bridge to Terabithia.

I lucked out and managed to watch it courtesy of a friend, so I knew what I was getting into and therefore liked it a lot. I haven't seen the cat returns though--was it any good?
>>
Really love it.

I saw "The cat returns" before seeing it so it was really cool to see where it came from.

You know when she goes to the old man's place and there's a statue of the cat.

Also it's just a real nice comfy story.
>>
>>154877404
>flick

It's film, maybe even kino.
>>
File: Fluffy.gif (2MB, 709x625px) Image search: [Google]
Fluffy.gif
2MB, 709x625px
>>154881171
Cool I'll check it out then!
>>
Typical Miyazaki youth delicacy, but ended in shit because the movie failed to set any nature for the characters. That's why the movie's ending had literally nothing to it except the stupid gimmik of visiting foreign country and learning something there when we cannot witness what's going on and the girl "something" from being a fallout. In short, a complete garbage.
>>
File: concrete_road.jpg (22KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
concrete_road.jpg
22KB, 240x200px
>>154877240

Favorite Ghibli movie tied with Porco Rosso. Spok to me on another level since I'm trying to become a writer. And one of the few successful movies to use that plot device and not suck. Probably because the story is really about growing up and accepting who you are, not writing or making violins.
>>
>>154877404
>>154877560

>shitty ending
Someone has to have everything wrapped up neatly in a bow I see. Just going to point out that Japanese movies probably aren't your thing. Bet you also threw a fit over Kiki and Mononokehime and Porco Rosso and SPirited Away and...pretty much every movie except Laputa.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.