[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up in hospital >16 March How will you try to defeat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: vlcsnap-2017-03-21-21h32m21s183.png (1MB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-03-21-21h32m21s183.png
1MB, 1920x1088px
>wake up in hospital
>16 March

How will you try to defeat Walpurgis and save Madoka this time, /a/?
>>
>>154874838
Kidnapping Madoka is literally the only safe way to not make her become a magical girl.

But dunno how to defeat walpurgis though
>>
>>154874838
With my cock
Nobody can beat the cock
>>
was walpurgis even defeatable w/o godoka
>>
Honestly explain things in a calm but serious manner to all of the magical girls. Demonstrate my time powers to clear doubts. If the rest of the magical girls don't implode then there should be enough magical firepower to defeat it and with time magic/artillery support they'll be able to get those hits in.
>>
>>154874980
In the early timelines, probably, but walmart night probably got boosted just like meduka did. After all, Meduka was able to either kill or drive it off in every timeline.

Anyway as an autist myself, i probably have the same issues hamaru did in telling others what's up, resulting in the same shit happening.
>>
>>154874838
Kidnap and chain up madoka in my hypertime rape dungeon, initiate hardcore loli-on-loli action.
>>
>>154875206
neither of them are lolis.
>>
Surely I'm owed some time off for a just-fucking-around timeline.
It's hopeless anyway.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQp8GWdpYug
>>
>>154875264
>middle school
>not loli

Please, have a seat right there.
>>
>>154874925
What's the name of that doujin again?
>>
>>154875301
lolis are elementary, not middle.
>>
>>154874838
rape it and her with my futa cock
>>
>>154874838
>today is 22 march
>16 march

>>154875033
Amen

>>154875301
It is because retards like you everyone is tagged of loli despite being visually 140cm / 4.5 ft
>>
>>154874838
I'm pretty sure the calender says April 16 and not March. This would make a lot more sense since Walpurgisnacht is on April 30.
>>
File: Nuclear test detonation.jpg (116KB, 1140x969px) Image search: [Google]
Nuclear test detonation.jpg
116KB, 1140x969px
>>154874838
There was this one doujin where Homura suddenly had a revelation: is it worth actually worrying about anyone but Madoka? Or even more heroically, if the whole world is now at risk then sacrificing a city isn't so bad right? So she just got Madoka to leave for a few days and then was free to simply nuke wololol night (and the entire city) and bam, problem solved. Of course Kyuubei just went and found Madoka on her vacation so it was all for nothing but anyway.

In all seriousness it's a sensible plan. There are certainly weapons with way more firepower then what she uses, they'd cause massive collateral damage too but vs walmart evening or worse Krimheld it's worth a shot. And it doesn't require any big behavior change on Madoka's part or even doing some crazy arrangements like getting her to move. With time powers it'd be pretty trivial and reasonable to get them some big prize getaway vacation on the right date and break into the mother's company to arrange for her to be off. "Only a few days right"? Then "terrorists" or "horrible storms" or whatever destroy the whole city which is sad but hey Homura is there to help make Madoka feel better and they can rebuild their lives somewhere else.

I wouldn't expect Homuhomu to try it until she got desperate but given enough loops I bet she'd give it a shot. Even if she had to devote one entire loop to flying to a different country to gather the nukes for use next time it'd be no big deal after dozens/hundreds of retries.
>>
>>154875033
>Honestly explain things in a calm but serious manner to all of the magical girls. Demonstrate my time powers to clear doubts. If the rest of the magical girls don't implode then there should be enough magical firepower to defeat it and with time magic/artillery support they'll be able to get those hits in.
She literally tried that in canon, repeatedly. It's an obvious solution. Didn't work. Didn't work even in the rare instance where Mami actually was able to witness the truth, live through her despair horizon, have Kyouko regain friendship with her and make heroic sacrifice on her behalf, get begged and have Homura lay her heart out there. Mami has massive fire power, experience, and importantly due to her wish extremely low corruption accumulation, as long as she's emotionally supported she can spam stupid high power magic (vs homura who is low power but incredibly efficient) and has lots of experience. She and Homura should be really well suited for Walpurgis particularly since both specialize in ranged attacks. But it was no good.
>>
>>154874838
Go back in time before I made the wish and tell myself to wish for some stupid power that would let me kill Wal Wal Night pretty easy.
>>
File: 1406681412912.png (24KB, 186x197px) Image search: [Google]
1406681412912.png
24KB, 186x197px
>>154877628
>implying she has any choice about when to go back to
>>
>>154876969
Madoka would obviously just wish the city back
>>
>>154874838
Realize Madoka barely classifies as a character and ignore both, settling myself into a different life.
>>
>>154876706
He's referring to the date at which Homu's timeloops begins presumably
>>
File: 1486918744419.gif (4MB, 331x245px) Image search: [Google]
1486918744419.gif
4MB, 331x245px
>>154874838
Could she maybe hunt down the girl who transforms into the witch, and maybe get Madoka to instill some hope into her, so she doesn't give in to despair and transform?
>>
>>154878134
Only if the witch transformation in question occurred in 45 or so days before Walpurgisnacht
Which is unlikely since Mami and Kyouko had heard of it beforehand
>>
>>154877976
Yeah, no way she's giving up her entire school and everything else

>>154878134
Isn't it a large gathering/fusion of sorts anyway?
>>
File: Mumi (2).png (62KB, 200x176px) Image search: [Google]
Mumi (2).png
62KB, 200x176px
>>154878253
I wouldn't be surprised if even Tart didn't hear about it at some point in time back in her day, this thing is probably like one of those old ass trees that are hundreds of years old.

>>154878447
>Isn't it a large gathering/fusion of sorts anyway?
The fact that it was still that way even in the earliest timelines proves how stronk Mumi really is. The early versions she could almost take down all by herself.
>>
>>154878762
>The early versions she could almost take down all by herself.
>Mumi is kill in the first timeline with no sign she even slowed it down
>>
>>154874980
Maybe at the beginning
>>
Somehow this thread hasn't turned into a dumpster fire. Are all the usual autists banned?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.