[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win, Kaiokenx10 Super Saiyan Blue Goku, or this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: TengenToppaGurren-LagannMECH.jpg (358KB, 1280x1590px) Image search: [Google]
TengenToppaGurren-LagannMECH.jpg
358KB, 1280x1590px
Who would win, Kaiokenx10 Super Saiyan Blue Goku, or this mother fucker?
>>
>>154870849
S/TTGL is a Saitama type character. The whole point is that he will drill your ass because of muh willpower.
>>
>>154870892
That's why I posted TTGL not STTGL. Use that form as a constant.
>>
you're mom
>>
>>154870849
SSGSS has no real observable feats to measure
>>
Saint seiya
>>
Getter emperor
>>
Th viewers.
>>
>>154870849
>>154870892
>>154870922
Superman One MIillion.
>>
>>154870849
It would be the equivalent of having a galaxy punch you. Goku might be able to destroy planets, but the scale is totally different here.

At most he'd be able to teleport into the Lagann's cockpit and beat Simon there. That, if Goku wasn't into fair play.
>>
File: uchiha-madara-arrives.jpg (97KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
uchiha-madara-arrives.jpg
97KB, 1366x768px
>>154870849
>>
>>154870849
What's Goku going to do? Consider the sheer size of TTGL, even if Goku can damage TTGL it would take many years of constant damage to become destroy even 1% of it and TTGL can regenerate damage with spiral power anyways.
>>
>>154871626
Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.
>>
>>154871885
I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I’m definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach.
>>
>>154871912
I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.
>>
>>154871885
>>154871932
>>154871912

No, there isn't. Madara is just too awesome.
>>
File: YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.png (288KB, 639x447px) Image search: [Google]
YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.png
288KB, 639x447px
>>154871885
>>154871912
>>154871932
Might be too much

But who am I to judge?
>>
File: 1474172922073.jpg (40KB, 960x724px) Image search: [Google]
1474172922073.jpg
40KB, 960x724px
>>154871885
>>154871912
>>154871932
This is probably the closest thing I've seen to literate gibberish.
>>
>>154872481
I don't know about "literate"
>>
>>154870922
Same thing, movie just made things bigger because it's cool but it didn't change any relevant plot point of the story, the last battle was longer that's it.
yes, I hate Laggan-hen
>>
>>154870849
Most people underestimate how ridiculously huge TTGL is. Something that is several galaxies in height is so monumentally, otherworldly, incomprehensibly large that trying to "fight" it is just an absurd proposition. Even if Goku or whoever the fuck else traveled at the literal speed of light consuming infinite energy, he would take literally MILLIONS OF YEARS to travel from TTGL's feet to its knees.
>>
Neither STTGL or TTGL exist in their respective universe and would be impossible to manifest in a normal scenario.

In order for the fight to take place, Goku must take on Team Gurren in the pocket spiral universe where thought is given form. Goku could therefore grant himself power greater beyond anything we've ever seen from him.

the question pretty much changes to is Goku's willpower greater than of all of Team Gurren.
>>
>>154872741
I like STTGL but I hate how almost nobody died, so the part of the speech where he talked about those who came before had Kamina and Kittan, and then some random nobodies instead of Team Dai Gurren.
>>
>>154870849
Sai Kano would win.
>evergrowing machine that consumes all matter around it, including the dark matter that makes up over 1 billion 9's after the decimal 0.99999999(a billion nines later)% of all existing particles.
>>
Are any of you even trying?
>>
>>154870991
Just the fact that it can move on it's own is enough feat, that shit is massive
>>
>>154872851
and the answer to that question is "no"

Goku is constantly pushing himself, but Team Gurren started from more humble origins and reached far greater heights. Their drill is stronger.
>>
File: THE WINNER.png (713KB, 1593x5000px) Image search: [Google]
THE WINNER.png
713KB, 1593x5000px
>>
>>154870849
That motherfucker. Goku can't destroy any universe unless he fights a hakaishin. And that's mostly because of the hakaishin's power leaking and nothing to do with Goku having god energy.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.