[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Hataraku Maou-Sama

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>kills an entire nation
>slaughting millions of humans
>laughing at their deaths
>Hero wishes for his death

>fastforward 3 months later she is after his dick

The fuck?
Hero: I want your dick now
>>
>>154868141
read LN and
fuck this art though
>>
>>154868198
Anon what he did still can't be justified from what there can be learned in the LN.
>>
Too bad he literally dindu nuffin, it would have made his "redemption" more meaningful
>>
>implying it wasn't the evil humans's fault to challenge the poor and perfect demons

Come on anon, it's about as normal as the Gods being evil by now.Even Helck gets pretty bad about it at times.
>>
>>154868141
He did nothing. It was the church.
>>
>>154868141
it was literally
>Church did everything evil so they could get angle powers
>>
>>154868948
the church elders are already obtuse their power!
>>
>>154868993
>>154868948
>>154868792
this is some seriously religious themes.
I wonder how the world would react if they adapted the other seasons.
>>
>First part of the anime was good
>Second part introduced genetic assassin bitch and James with sunglasses
>Hear that third LN literally has a baby girl who calls the hero and devil "mama" and "papa"
>And Chiyo loses the Maoubowl

I'm glad they stopped.
>>
>>154869858
>Having such shit taste
The fuck did you expect anon? They are the Hero and Devil. They are a cliche which is bound to be together, eventually.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.