[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is her fucking problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: erenerenerenereneren.jpg (57KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
erenerenerenereneren.jpg
57KB, 1024x576px
Yeah we get it, she lost her family... like almost everyone in this manga, so why she thinks she is special?

She is so annoying that even Eren is basically ignoring her (seriously, what was the last time they had an actual conversation?)
>>
>>154863640
Shit series, but I'd mating press her to death.
>>
>>154863640
Why the fuck are you still reading Attack on Titan?
>>
>>154863640
Eren tunes out anything that doesn't involve finding ways to more efficiently kill Titans.
>>
>>154863640
>why she thinks she is special?
She does?
>>
>>154864261
I think that anon is talking about the time she says she's better than everyone, while trying to make them move.
>>
>>154864261

She acts like she is the only one who lost everything, they tried to make her "look she had a dark past!" when everyone in the series had a terrible past (and present), which is why she fits terrible in the group and she doesn´t communicate with anyone, she is just not interesting.
>>
File: 9JsA91vknho.jpg (100KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
9JsA91vknho.jpg
100KB, 800x480px
>>154863640
>what was the last time they had an actual conversation?
They probably just talk off panel about their problems unless you want boring unnecessary dialog that doesn't move the plot.
>so why she thinks she is special?
Unlike everyone else the only people who were actually born special are Mikasa, Levi, Historia, and Zeke because of their bloodline.
>>
>>154863640
>why she thinks she is special?
You're a trash human being and you will die like trash
>>
>>154864441
Yeah but she literally IS better than the rest of her 'class' and average troops when it comes to doing spiderman shit.

If Tom Brady talks about quarterbacking with a tone that implies he's better at quarterbacking than who he's speaking to; that's perfectly fine, because he fucking is.
>>
>>154863640
shitty yandere
>>
File: tumblr_nag1pvf0KS1tjo5vmo1_500.jpg (47KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nag1pvf0KS1tjo5vmo1_500.jpg
47KB, 500x325px
>>154863640
Mikasa a shit. Annie is the way to go.
>>
>>154870053
>2012
>liking a literal giant bitch
>>
>>154863640
Doesn't she have the same last name as that other dude everyone likes. Are they related?
>>
>>154870378
Yes she's from the Ackerman family branch they're literally a special race
>>
>>154870793
>ability is genetic

stop this shit, japan
>>
she's one of my favorite archetypes and her getting nearly BTFO to death by Titans right after Erin's supposed death was the pinnacle of her character
now she's just eye candy and occasionally has her chunni moments like when she cut Female Titan's fingers off
>>
>>154863640
For the sake of autism, I think.
>>
Mikasa is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>154864441
>the time she says she's better than everyone
But she is
>>
>>154870985
Well Ackermans seem to be genetically modified beings I think
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.