[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So when does it get good? I'm 8 episodes in and still find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: LOGH.jpg (82KB, 800x513px) Image search: [Google]
LOGH.jpg
82KB, 800x513px
So when does it get good? I'm 8 episodes in and still find it pretty boring.
>>
I'll tell you after you've finished the show.
>>
>>154862021
>2 months later
So when was the good part?
>>
>>154862040
I dunno. I never got around to watching LOGH.
>>
100 episodes of insight and Jap VAs trying to be operatic. Shitsux.
>>
Is this Jojo?
>>
>First cour is shit
>Second cour is okay
>Third cour is great
>Fourth cour is shit
What went wrong /a/?
>>
>>154862263
>cour
Dumb newshit. Also the fourth season was great especially the focus on Mittermeyer and Reuenthal
>>
>>154862263
Yang didn't kill Reinhard when he had the chance and ruined everything forever. At least he eventually paid for his cowardice.
>>
I'd say when the story shift to the Empire side for the first time. You get to meet more interesting characters than author's golden boy Yang and his boring entourage. Then the proper war starts and the story sprawls as you witness it from both sides.
>>
>>154861914
why are you asking about lotgh in /a/?, almost nobody has seen it here, you just get a bunch of fags memeing about it every time it's brought up, only like 2 or 3 anons pop up in every lotgh thread, and they mostly mention bullshit
>>
>>154862263
You know exactly what changed.
>>
>>154863422
I've seen it, have you?
>>
>>154863458
But Yang wasn't the only interesting thing the show had. In fact, most of the Alliance/Iserlohn episodes were boring as hell.
>>
>>154863595
Him being there provided a balance to Reinhard though, after that it felt like the story didn't have a direction, and it kind of flailed around a little for a while afterwards. I do think eventually it got back on track and I liked the last parts of the show a lot, but it was rough after episode 82.
>>
>>154863652
Yeah, I guess so. Does anyone know how faithful it was to it's source material, because the direction it took after Yang was very odd.
>>
>>154863738
I've been reading the recent official english releases of the novels, but they've only gotten to book 3.
>>
Till Kircheis dead.
>>
>>154861914
It continues to get better and better IMO, but if you aren't into it now then stop watching. I mean, you already saw Dusty save the Admiral from gunfire.
>>
>>154864811
If only he could have done it again.
>>
Why were 80% of the alliance episodes so shit?
Even the most boring Imperial episode was better than thr average alliance episode.
>>
For me it got good around 12-20 around the time the Lipstadd rebellion really started to kick off.

>>154866631

I'm on my second watch through and I find the alliance episodes better on a second viewing, especially the amount of times Trunith and Rubinsky are trying to demonize Yang and turn him into the monster the press and they want the public to believe he is.
>>
> So when does it get good?

It's like Babylon 5. There isn't a point where you can say it got good, it just gradually ceases being bad.
>>
>>154861914
Guys,I dropped it out of rage at "The magician did not return";_;

Convince me to pick it up.
>>
K-ON is much better.
>>
>>154867140

the empire makes the galaxy great again, jews get BTFO

Oberstein did nothing wrong
>>
>>154864811

> not space pirate Dusty Attenborough

you have shit taste my man
>>
>>154867472

forgot video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMWBvqrFkjg
>>
Why do you guys keep making the same threads with the same pictures and the same posts?
>>
>>154867510
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgjQmtWZwks
FPA guys are a fucking riot
>>
>>154867830

tfw not a spinoff about Poplan, Attenorough and Schenkopp

but that fucking logh gaiden is reality, why do nips can't have good taste?
>>
>>154868302

>No Rosen Ritter spinoff about how the group formed
>No spinoff about the FPA dealing with space pirates

Why can't we have nice things? Also what the hell happened to the Goldenbaum who was "kidnapped" by the loyalists? He just kind of vanished towards the end.
>>
>>154868302
The 730 Mafia arc was the shit, though
>>
>>154868611
He went missing, so the crazy loyalist carried around a childs corpse to make it look like the boy died.
>>
>>154868611
>He just kind of vanished towards the end

The kid is just missing. Even the husked corpse that one fanatic Loyalist had was not even the prince, but just some husked corpse.

Probably a reference to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Duchess_Anastasia_Nikolaevna_of_Russia

I'd probably argue that it's Tanaka's way of simulating history where people just end up disappearing without a trace.
>>
File: 1442540974968.png (1MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1442540974968.png
1MB, 960x720px
>>154869169
He was dragging that corpse around because he lost his mind, not to try and cover up the real one surviving.
>>
Never. If you aren't enjoying it drop it now, LoGH is absolutely not worth that much of your time.
>>
File: 1489261864133.jpg (31KB, 480x491px) Image search: [Google]
1489261864133.jpg
31KB, 480x491px
It doesn't
>>
>>154866631
Because the alliance is the worst organization ever put together by humans.
>>
>>154868611
If there's going to be a spinoff, it should be about Rudolf. That one episode was nowhere near enough, I want to see an entire series about him, from his rise to fame fighting pirates to the emperor of man.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.