[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'Sup, /a/? I've been gone for a bit and in the meantime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

'Sup, /a/? I've been gone for a bit and in the meantime finally caught up with Urara Meirochou.

Are we confirming at this point that Chiya's mother is in fact a Urara that fell in love with some manner of male supernatural being?
>>
>male
Gods are above those silly human concepts.
>>
It would have to be some sort of wolf-like deity or being I am guessing.

Otherwise I have no idea where Chiya's overtly wolf-based characteristics would come from.
>>
>deadfish
Are you using a toaster or are you just unfamiliar with what deadfish is?
>>
>>154858106

OP here. I needed a version of the episode in MP4 format rather than MKV, because at the time I was forced to watch it on computer that could only play MP4's and I was not allowed to alter, update or add new programs to said computer. Nor did I have access to a converter on that console.

It was in MP4 format so I downloaded it. Hitler himself could have subbed it for all I cared at the time so long as it was what I needed.
>>
>>154858294
>OP here.
No need to specify.
>I needed a version of the episode in MP4 format
That's exactly what deadfish is. That's all it is. Deadfish takes the first release they can find, and then do a lossy conversion to 8bit mp4 for people like you.
It's not about Hitler or whatever. It's just that I wanted to make sure that you are aware that you are using a downgrade.
>>
File: Chiya is sorry gif 2.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
Chiya is sorry gif 2.gif
2MB, 540x304px
So does Chiya ACTUALLY have wolf-ears, in-universe? Or is this some kind of abstract visual effect/joke?

We frequently see them out and wiggling, and they usually appear with a sound-effect. Are they physically there? Could the other characters actually touch them?

These questions remind me too much of Kirara from GJ-Bu.
>>
>>154858985
Kon went and grabbed them one time and lifted them up, so they seem to be physically there.

I'm not sure if they are just folds of hair technically or actually ears, as she does have human ears, but they certainly look like wolf ears.
>>
>>154859166

>Kon went and grabbed them one time and lifted them up

Episode?
>>
File: 1487448620024.jpg (319KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487448620024.jpg
319KB, 1280x720px
>>154860603
Good job bumping this thread retard.

>>154857864
You've been gone so long you don't know how to use the catalog? There's already an Urara thread >>154751822
>>
>>154860699
You can have more than one thread for an airing show.
>>
>>154861111
You're not exactly wrong, but if every airing show followed that rule, the board would be flooded with only airing show threads. Additionally, there is nothing about this particular thread that merited an entire thread. The other thread has been up for 3 consecutive days.
>>
>>154861656
>if every airing show followed that rule, the board would be flooded with only airing show threads.
Welcome to /a/. That used to be the norm before generals were invented.

>The other thread has been up for 3 consecutive days.
That is not an inherently good trait. Threads should be allowed to die at some point. Furthermore, small threads have some qualities that make them worthwhile, just like slow threads usually have a better posting quality than fast threads.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.