[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal for sequel animu to completely shit the bed lik

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: flying downs syndrome.jpg (2MB, 2560x2880px) Image search: [Google]
flying downs syndrome.jpg
2MB, 2560x2880px
Is it normal for sequel animu to completely shit the bed like this and then promise to fix it later?

https://bakagamedev.github.io/witch-comparisons/index.html
>>
>>154853406
Yeah, BD fixes are pretty common in anime.
The fuck-ups are pretty fun to spot.
>>
new to anime?
>>
>>154853406
Not normal, but yes. Try watching more anime in the first place.
For anyone interested anon is doing these comparison things on helma thread; http://helma.us/sw/res/12227.html#12394
>>
Well fuck, it looks actually watchable now.
Too bad I already watched it.
>>
>>154853406
Most certainly. Especially for really horrendous looking shows that has QUALITY every step of the way.

Twintails being the most recent example and I guess BW's CG as well.
>>
>>154853406
It's starting to become acceptable even on the vidya side of the house.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=p-msmx9yW5Q
>>
Wait, they fixed brave witches? Did they replace all of the shitty cg or just some of it?
>>
>>154853491
>>154853522
>>154853717
No, it's not normal by any means, actually this much and hard changing up things is nearly unprecedented.
>>
>>154854516
Why can't you just open the links provided to you? Also only the first two episodes are released nigger.
>>
>>154854582
You don't watch a lot of SHAFT, I take it?
>>
>>154854658
SHAFT does a lot of non-sensical changes, not always for the better, but they sure don't do this much quality upgrade.
>>
>>154853717
Qualidea Code became notorious for QUALITY and yet the BDs barely fixed it.
>>
>>154854714
This isn't even that much of a quality upgrade. This is like, getting rid of the absolute worst to passable levels in terms of animation. It now looks okay, nothing amazing or even good, because the scenes themselves are rather meh and bad angled among other stuff.
>>
>>154854780
This comparison doesn't even show the most spectacular changes, some of their CG were completely changed to 2D animation, including OP, and god did all the crotch shots get a very delicious touch-up.
>>
>>154854879
The comparison pages do show the most 'spectacular' changes though, what are you on? This BD 'improvements' should've been the quality in the first place, and then improved further upon. The tva quality was that bad to begin with. There's still lots of CGI around too, just less blurry.
>>
>>154854609
I take it that's a no then.
>>
File: marshmallows and sunshine.jpg (49KB, 465x848px) Image search: [Google]
marshmallows and sunshine.jpg
49KB, 465x848px
What will Shaggy Sanya's butthole smell like after she's redrawn on the bluray?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.