[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get around to watching anime again >Find this amazing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

>Get around to watching anime again
>Find this amazing hidden gem
>Has a kid at the end but but it doesn't show the father
>"I wonder what the Light Novel says"
>Finds a spoiler
>"Cool she does marry that one guy! What else happens?"
>SHE FUCKING DIES!
MOTHER FUCK! This shit ain't fucking fair.
>>
>>154841919
Light Novel 3 & 4 key plot points for Kemono no Souja
Erin got married to Ial and they had a son. The war against the neighboring country got more and more intense and Seimiya ordered Erin to breed Oju and make a corps. Erin first refused Seimiya's order but the neighboring country stole the technique to breed Toda and she was obliged to breed Oju. She prepared for sacrificing herself to stop the great sin.
Finally the invasion by the neighboring country using an army of Toda started and the kingdom army tried to counterattack also by their Toda, but the two Toda armies avoided collision with each other and Toda invaded a city. Erin commanded Oju corps but as expected they all went berserk. Toda also went into panic and started to emit toxic gas. That's the true great sin. Toda bred by human emits extremely toxic gas when attacked by Oju. Civilians, soldiers, Oju, Toda, all were dying in the gas and Erin flew into the center of the city and blow the soundless whistle to stop the tragic battle. Toda and Oju got paralyzed and the battle was settled. Erin and paralyzed Lilan fell into the city and died.
Seimiya saw the tragedy and concluded a cease-fire agreement with the neighboring country. And she banned breeding Oju and Toda.
>>
>>154841919
This show was fantastic
Also
>that part where her mother was ripped to shreds by ugly water lizzards
I cried bitch tiers so hard
>>
>>154841971
She just can't catch a break
>>
>>154841919
That repeating lore thing was genius.
>>
>>154842173
Not only that but they forced her to do the one thing she never wanted to do.

It's not right. This ending just not right anons
>>
File: AdiBPrO.jpg (111KB, 1049x550px) Image search: [Google]
AdiBPrO.jpg
111KB, 1049x550px
>>154841971
>Erin and paralyzed Lilan fell into the city and died.
>fell into the city and died.
>>
I chose this canon. I understand what the ending was supposed to mean and I suppose it's better narratively. But fuck that shit. She's suffered enough.
>>
>>154841971
Semiya was the true antagonist all along. Fuck her.
>>
Underrated show. The length, pacing around the middle, and art that makes it look like a simple "children's show" probably turns off most people from watching it.
>>
>>154843048
It probably should have been a high production OVA series.
That way they could have cut out all that stupid reused footage and unnecessary padding.
>>
>>154841919
This show is more proof that green girls are best.
>>
Look at this picture. Seimiya ruined this.
>>
>>154841971
>>154841919
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
I regret reading your spoiler, Man.

Shin Sekai Yori novel ending and then this? Why doesn't Japan write happy ending for fucking once.
>>
These two are literally perfect. Everything about their relationship felt so fucking well done and built up over the course of the show. Such a rare romance
>>
>>154843363
Only harem and incest shit get happy endings apanently.
>>
>>154841919
A literal children's show that gets hyped around /a/ for some reason. And yes I watched it, never again will I take your autists word on anything.
>>
>>154843586
Anon I wish that were true but it is not.
>>
>>154843969
What's wrong with it? Other than being padded to hell and not having much of a budget it was a great show. The story is sad as fuck though. Here life had lots of suffering.

>gets hyped around /a/
It's barely even talked about.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.