[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JoJo stands.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Rero.Exe.jpg (135KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rero.Exe.jpg
135KB, 1920x1080px
WARNING: THE FOLLOWING MAY BE A BIT NSFW.
So I thought we could have a casual discussion about stand ideas. Allow me to present to you

STAND NAME: Perverted Precinct.
Namesake: Perturbator song of the same name.
Destructive power: A to E
Speed: C
Range: A-E
Durability: D
Developmental potential: C

Appearance: Perverted precinct wears a white trench-coat whose sleeves have been removed. with a black stab proof vest on under it, It wears black knee high padded boots with metallic plating on the front. it has steel shoulder pads with the letter D on it. In addition, It also wears a pirate hat, on his face is a hockey mask. His eyes are sunken and glow red. he wears finger less gloves. Perverted Precinct wears no pants or undergarments whatsoever. His hooded trouser snake is obscured by convenient lighting, his trench-coat and US censorship law.

Ability's
Perverted Precinct has two forms. The first one is a steam cloud that can move very far from it's user, While it's second form is the one described above. His first long range form is controlled directly by its user, whilst his second deadlier form is automatic. Perverted precinct regardless of form allows its user to see what it sees. Perverted Precinct wields a knife that, due to its automatic nature, will always target the chest of the target. If the knife touches any other part of the body, No damage will be done. But if the knife touches the chest area, A proportional amount of damage will be done...

What is the damage proportional to? To how naked the target is off course! (Get the name now?). If the target is fully clothed ZERO damage will be done, If the target is scantily clad but otherwise not naked, Damage equivalent to an average kitchen knife will be done. If the target is completely naked they will die instantly.

Note:
Perverted Precinct's second form can only move about 5 meters away from the point where Perverted Precincts first form transformed
>>
File: 1338160305269.jpg (53KB, 630x462px) Image search: [Google]
1338160305269.jpg
53KB, 630x462px
>WARNING: THE FOLLOWING MAY BE A BIT NSFW
>>
File: 0yr0PMy.gif (2MB, 637x359px) Image search: [Google]
0yr0PMy.gif
2MB, 637x359px
>>154841572
>>
>>154841572
>WARNING: THE FOLLOWING MAY BE A BIT NSFW.
Sasuga Jojofags. Fuck off.
>>
>>154841572
Ahahahahahaha, fuck off, mate.
>>
ban all jojobronies
>>
>>154841572
My stand could beat this stand. It counters it by nature. My stand can make clothing appear quite easily...
You'd need a very opportune moment.
>>
I love weak standos, so here's my idea.

My stand us called 'curtain call'. It has the ability to temporaly equip you with any kind of gear or clothes you specify. ItIch also gives you the knowledge of how to properly use it.

It takes the form of an archway with red curtains. If you walk trough, you emerge from the other side eith the gear you wished for. So you could emerge as a skilled riot cop with weapons and armor, or as a scuba diver, or disguised as something as simple as a journalist.

However, the knowledge you get from 'curtain call' vanishes after just five minutes, so you have to make these minutes count. If you happen to have wished for a jetpack and you're in full flight as time runs out, you will probably fall to your death.

The gear only dissapears when you call your stand back. Only one person at a time can use curtain call.

Now it gets good
CURTAIN CALL REQUIEM ACTO 2
Curtain call has now the power to equip other stands. This does not make me as the user stronger, however it gives my allies a huge boost. You can badically send star platinum trough curtain call and have him being a medieval knight for five minutes, boosting his defense and attack power as well as his range (sword)

Whaddoyathink
>>
MY STAND
COURTEOUS VICTORY
OFFN A
DEF A
ATK A
dubs and mary sue me bitches
>>
File: 1477603454341.jpg (47KB, 1023x575px) Image search: [Google]
1477603454341.jpg
47KB, 1023x575px
>>154846718
Oh jeez sorry for the typos. I literally typed this on the go
>>
The potential for NSFW is high:

>「Tainted Love」
Power: C
Speed: C
Range: A
Durability: C
Precision: C
Potential: D

>Appearance:
「Tainted Love」manifests as a humanoid Stand with an androgynous figure and is around average human height; usually appearing by separating itself from its' Stand User in a manner similar to cell division.
This Stand's physical appearance is similar in appearance to protozoa, single cell organisms with its “nucleus” at the center of it's body. The nucleus' appearance is similar to the heart shaped symbol often used to indicate romantic love which is appropriate to the Stand's abilities.
「Tainted Love」has a micro nucleus in its' head that acts as a single cyclopean eye, it also has a number of vacuoles suspended in its' cytoplasm that correspond to the number of “lost loves” that the Stand User has experienced.

Ability:
「Tainted Love」is an automated Stand that stalks and attacks people that the Stand User feels have slighted them or rebuked their romantic feelings. This Stand it is only able to track one target at a time for an unlimited amount of time, it does leave its' User unprotected. When「Tainted Love」 finds its' target it proceeds to envelop them in its body similar to phagocytosis and slowly dissolve them, creating a new vacuole in its' body. The automatic nature of this Stand means that it will stalk and consume without needing a conscious order from its' Stand User.
-
Oh Pretty Woman: This Stand has a soft and malleable body that allows it to infect and take over its' target.「Tainted Love」accomplishes this by forcing itself into the body of its' target and taking them over at a cellular level.
Once in control「Tainted Love」will transform their host body in to a replica of the Stand User's first love to further appease the Stand User's need to not be lonely.
>>
>>154847603
I may have drunk too much before posting.
>>
File: 1469169020469.jpg (925KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1469169020469.jpg
925KB, 2560x1440px
>>154841572
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.