[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>obviously big girl >5'7/170 >never portrayed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (166KB, 930x620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166KB, 930x620px
>obviously big girl
>5'7/170
>never portrayed normally above 5'7, just fetish appeal
why are they so Fucking short , is everyone in nipland an insecure beta
even ADULT WOMEN arE fuCkINg maNlEts
>>
>>154841365
Women naturally level out at around 5'2". The problem is that western women get fed hormones via meat which disrupt their estrogen levels causing them to enter puberty at 10 and grow far too big to ever be cute (thus feminism.)
>>
>>154841365
>rikka and dekomori's skirts have frills
>mori summer and kumin's do not
what did they mean by this?
>>
>>154841365
Nip males are like 5'1"

5'7" is practically giantess tier for them.
>>
Only a fetishist would want a giant unfeminine woman
>>
>>154841365
5'7/170 is fat
>>
>>154841428
I know this guy is memeing right now but this is actually what some people believe.
>>
I can at least accept that most Asians are short.
What bugs the shit out of me is their ages (highschool shit need not apply).
Felicia from SnW is only 18.
Alicia from Aria is 19, and is the best Undine of all time.
Why is Japan so afraid of their mid to late 20's that they can't even have fictional characters grow moderately old?
>>
>>154841365
How else would you be able to head pat as a nip manlet?
>>
>>154841608
Implying giant woman can't be cute and feminine.
>>
>>154841431
Rikka probably added the frill to hers for some chuuni reason or other and deko copied her.
>>
>>154841608
>>154841573
>>154841428
when you breed a manlet with a manlet, your kid will also group up to be a manlets
why would anyone like a manlet unless u hate your race or ur insecure. it's like shooting urself in the foot that extends to multiple generations
tall girls are objectively superior
>>
>>154841651
Their culture states that around that time is when a women should get married and raise kids and be a housewife. This triggers otakus, anime/manga' bigger consumer groups who are ok with sex and other malicious stuff but not marriage. Marriage is like a symbol of ownership, the man owns the women.
>>
>>154841365
Are you on drugs?
>>
>>154841365
I live in Nippon, and my 5'6" female friend is giantess status here. The girls are not big.
>>
>>154841841
>otakus
Otaku*
>>
>>154841841
If they don't want their women I'll take them
>>
File: 89317.jpg (1MB, 2300x1604px) Image search: [Google]
89317.jpg
1MB, 2300x1604px
>>154841651
Forte is the eldest of the Galaxy Angels at 22, and is teased about her age.
>>
>>154841365
>ADULT WOMEN ECINNIE

?
>>
>>154841365
Anon, according to Wikipedia 5'7" is above average height for women in almost every country in the world, and like five inches above average in Japan.

> is everyone in nipland an insecure beta
What the hell does this have to do with the fact that nip women are short?

>even ADULT WOMEN arE fuCkINg maNlEts
Stop typing like a fucking retard.
>>
>>154841651
In Japan, you're expected to become a corporate drone for 40+ years after college.

The only exciting things in your life happen when you're a kid.
>>
>170cm
Women aren't much taller than that anywhere except Scandinavia.
>>
>>154841365
>ADULT WOMEN arE fuCkINg maNlEts
Why do you type like a 12 years old?
>>
>>154841622
Yeah, even a man would be on the chubbier side with those specs.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.