[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

What the fuck is the point of this show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 18

File: image.jpg (44KB, 300x427px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 300x427px
This show is retarded.
It's only techwanking for gun and military nerds.

Besides that, it has ZERO tension as the whole premise of the show is how a modern military absolutely shits on a medieval army with some fantasy thrown into it making the antagonists pathetic and infuriatingly stupid to watch. And to make the main protagonists even more absurdly OP, they give them an unkillable demi-goddess and the most powerful mage in the entire realm, they literally cannot fucking lose and they never do lose a fight in this entire show.

Even If you're a military nerd and you find the accurate portrayal of military tactics and weaponry. You have to admit, this shit is stupid.
>>
The show is pure aids.

Read the manga. Stop being a newfriend.
>>
>>154812234
I heard the manga was worse in terms of one sided fights and overly obnoxious japanese propaganda. I could be wrong though, but quite frankly, this show left to bad a taste in my mouth
>>
>>154812219
Hello burger-kun.
This show is awesome if just for butthurt it caused fat retards for all eternity.
>>
>>154812219
>please join the jdif, we are super awesome
>>
i enjoyed the show but i can't even defend it, it was stupid af. But i liked it, i can't even explain it ffs
>>
>>154812234
>reading propaganda
>>
>>154812295
With that mindset, you should also stop watching or read anything from US either.
>>
>>154812219
Agreed, it would've been ten times better if was about a fantasy loving autist covering himself in mud and leading the elves and Romans shit in a guerilla war against human fucking shits.
>>
>>154812219
A study on how a good premise fails if you insert unlikable main character and his harem into it.
>>
>>154812313
anon, please

I don't read/watch jewish propaganda

anime is the last bastion of entertainment for entertainments sack
>>
Culture shock, maybe?
>>
I AM AMERICAN! ONLY AMERICANS CAN DEFEAT THE ENEMY! HUHAH! SIC SEMPER! USA USA USA!
>>
>>154812234
The manga is just as bad. And looks like shit as well.
>>
Blue-haired chick should've been their enemy.
>>
>>154812219
It was great for the first few episodes when both worlds went into conflict, but then shifted to generic haremshit later.
>>
I like it because unlike other isekai shows MC doesn't just blow deus ex machinas out of his ass and the girls have more grounded reasons to hang out with him.
And MC puts the duty above the otaku shit unlike his loser former wife
>>
>>154812219
Cute girls. That's really all what's good in the show/manga/LN.
>>
Just turn off your brain. Watch it for the hot girls.
>>
>Someone dislikes a pro-JSDF series
>HURR DURR THEY MUST BE AMERICAN

There are plenty of reasons why the series sucks.
>>
>>154812436
Actually, i'm Australian.
But really, even if i was an American, what difference does it make?
This show is garbage for a whole plethora of reasons.
>>
>>154812591
Yeah I got baited into seeing it as people were saying it was gonna be like a war between magic and technology, but that hardly happens after the first few encounters. Most of the time its just politics or harem shenanigans.
>>
I find it so interesting that people get so offended at the fantasy realm getting crushed by modern military.

Could it be that it is literally "dreams" being destroyed by reality? That fantasy in itself was sacrosanct, and that on the other hand the military were meant to be useless buffoons in fiction?

It just seems like GATE was about Santa Claus being murdered, from the way people react to how the knights die in their thousands.

That, and the other fantasy that the Japanese are suppose to be evil, incompetent, and weak.

It it a double-whammy, to both see the military for what they really are, and to see the fantasy realm for what it really is. Many people just can't handle it.
>>
>>154812219
Just goes to show 99% of LN's are absolute fucking cancer.
>>
>>154812857
that's an interesting way of putting it, but you can't tell me that watching the fantasy army get god stomped every. Sing. Time. Is in anyway remotely entertaining? Maybe in a weird twisted sense it could be, but really it just doesn't click at all with some people.
>>
>>154812908
I had a stroke while making that comment, sorry for shit grammar.
>>
>>154812908
>that's an interesting way of putting it, but you can't tell me that watching the fantasy army get god stomped every. Sing. Time. Is in anyway remotely entertaining?
It is entertaining because it is not about killing people. It is about winning the peace.

GATE is about the JSDF trying their best to make a peace treaty, when the enemy had no concept of peace treaties. The Empire literally assumed that peace treaties are only wanted by the losing side. So when the JSDF didn't just invade and kill everyone, like what the Romans would do, they assumed that the JSDF must be secretly weak.

And that meant the Empire kept trying to keep the war going while the JSDF tries to stop the war. That's the conflict. Not because Japan is nice, but because Japan simply wasn't interested in nation-building.
>>
>>154812908
"Realistically" a modern army wouldn't stand a chance. Magical control of the weather makes the most advanced military technology in existence completely obsolete.

>>154812962
>So when the JSDF didn't just invade and kill everyone, like what the Romans would do,

The Romans wouldn't do that. They'd make alliance with elites that welcomed their occupation and support those elites with their military might, allowing them to establish their control over an area through both political and military force. The Romans rarely went all out, and that was only against enemies they believed couldn't be reasoned with, like Jewish guerillas who believed in an apocalypse before the year was out or the Carthaginians.

If Caesar was in charge of NotRome he'd be shaking Putin's hand in The Diet by the end of the month.
>>
>>154813142
>The Romans wouldn't do that. They'd make alliance with elites that welcomed their occupation and support those elites with their military might
What the fuck are you on about? The point is that the Empire sees no reason why the JSDF need a peace treaty, so they assume that the JSDF is hiding something.

>>154813142
>"Realistically" a modern army wouldn't stand a chance. Magical control of the weather makes the most advanced military technology in existence completely obsolete.
And what the fuck made you think the Empire can control the weather? The Elves don't trust the Empire because too many of them had being dissected by humans for immortality research. Human mages can't do anything dramatic.

And if you think the Empire can control the weather, why the fuck would they need men with swords and metal armour for? That's your problem, thinking that level 100 heroes are somehow common.
>>
>>154813198
I wasn't talking about the specifics of why GATE is stupid, I'm talking about a GATE-like scenario is stupid.
>>
>>154813227
>I wasn't talking about the specifics of why GATE is stupid, I'm talking about a GATE-like scenario is stupid.
It is stupid to think that any civilization that still used swords and catapults would stand a chance against a modern army. Any fantasy world that CAN fight modern armies would no longer have regular knights or swords. They would have to be using laser swords and forcefield armour for their standard troops.
>>
>>154813198
>What the fuck are you on about?
Anon was talking about you using a retarded example, but we can take this much further.

Actual, outright, complete and total destruction of the enemy with no recourse for some sort of acceptable peace is quite uncommon in the entirety of history. Everyone's favorite barbarians, the Vikings and the Mongols, are also known for being assimilators and largely hands off when it comes to the end of fighting. Yeah, they were utterly vicious and destructive, but the simple truth is no one fights forever without end. That's dumb anime logic. Peace treaties and the idea of a post-war that's not just the losers getting their shit pushed in for the rest of their days are absolutely a common historical occurrence and pretending it's somehow a purely modern conception that a medieval analog society would be fundamentally incapable of understanding is retarded.
>>
>>154813304
>Actual, outright, complete and total destruction of the enemy with no recourse for some sort of acceptable peace is quite uncommon in the entirety of history. Everyone's favorite barbarians, the Vikings and the Mongols, are also known for being assimilators and largely hands off when it comes to the end of fighting.
You are talking about VICTORS. Victors who already invaded and removed the king. JSDF didn't want to do that, which confuses the hell out of the Empire.
>>
>>154813346
>Victors who already invaded and removed the king. JSDF didn't want to do that, which confuses the hell out of the Empire.
that's not that unusual, if the victor has better things to do. The end of the First Mithridatic War for example
>>
>>154813346
Also, the other thing people seem to be confused about is that the JSDF didn't raped anyone.

Like, it is such a strange idea that Japanese men might decide to keep their pants on. I used to think people are trolling, but now I realise they are really that stupid.
>>
>>154813198
>The point is that the Empire sees no reason why the JSDF need a peace treaty, so they assume that the JSDF is hiding something.
Well they weren't wrong, seeing as Japan was hiding that they were themselves only a vassal and a pawn in a game between far more powerful states.
>>
>>154813289
Magic is a straight up "no, fuck you," to modern military technology and strategy.
>>
>>154813465
>Magic is a straight up "no, fuck you," to modern military technology and strategy.
No it isn't, because if you do that then knights and swordmen become irrelevant. You are then forced to make the average warrior having Herculean strength so they can still exist.
>>
>>154813465
Magic is still limited to the mana of the person as well as their strength.

Also bullets tend to move faster than a person can think.
>>
>>154813506
>if you do that then knights and swordmen become irrelevant.

Just because we nuclear weapons doesn't mean people fight every war with them.

>>154813510
Weather control would fuck up logistics big time. You wouldn't have an enemy to shoot or bullets to shot with.
>>
>>154812219
It's jingoism
>>
File: 1439853413868.jpg (353KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439853413868.jpg
353KB, 1400x1000px
>>154812234
>>154812257
>>154812219
The manga has the same YAMATO DAMASHI stupidity but the art and pacing is better.
>>
File: 1447367882258.gif (976KB, 300x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447367882258.gif
976KB, 300x168px
>>154812219
it's fun, i liked it
>>
>>154813550
>Just because we nuclear weapons doesn't mean people fight every war with them.
We could have swordsmen if we wanted, but we don't. You simply can't have swords and arrows being the main offensive weapons, and not get your shit pushed in by modern arms. You can have it both ways.
>>
>>154813606
>can't
>>
>>154813550
As mentioned, that depends on the level of magic they have.

Heck, maybe in their world, no one except for some really exceptional people/nonhumans, could even manipulate the weather.
>>
>>154813620
>As mentioned, that depends on the level of magic they have.
>Heck, maybe in their world, no one except for some really exceptional people/nonhumans, could even manipulate the weather.
Any world where magic is everywhere and powerful, would create what end up being Final Fantasy level superhumans. At which point you are not going to have regular swordmen.
>>
>>154812257
Lies,
it is filled with the horror of war from old school massacres of old to the almost clinical organizations of murder today, sad political truths both modern and ancient, some reflection on PTSD, Excellent character designs and GOD tier art.

It still has some of the stuff you see in the anime, but when you strip out all of the above, you get a show thats just a lazy harem/army power fantasy

So yeah, try the manga it's vastly different. http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Gate-Jietai-Kare-no-Chi-nite-Kaku-Tatakeri
>>
>>154812219
I liked the initial curbstomp, but eventually it just made the show have no tension whatsoever
>>
>>154812219
I remember when /a/ was enjoying the upcoming manga chapters
Why is it so hated now?
>>
>>154813678
>I liked the initial curbstomp, but eventually it just made the show have no tension whatsoever
That's just because GATE isn't about murdering people.
>>
>>154813700
>I remember when /a/ was enjoying the upcoming manga chapters
>Why is it so hated now?
The haters are always around. GATE is just too different from the usual Fantasy world circlejerk.

As I say, >>154812857
>>
Does anybody else get a China-Taiwan vibe from Japan's insistence that "The SAZ is a part of Japan and that is currently in rebellion and controlled by insurgents" and the rest of the world's nominal acceptance of this piece of bureaucratic fiction?
>>
>>154813700
More and more Isekai shows that GATE is now not that unique in the whole "people from modern world get into fantasy" on top of being associated with that genre, which /a/ pretty much hates.
>>
>>154813701
It'd be more interesting if all the intelligence agencies in the rest of the world actually had a real impact. Truly a JSDF circlejerk.
>>
>>154813746
>More and more Isekai shows that GATE is now not that unique in the whole "people from modern world get into fantasy" on top of being associated with that genre, which /a/ pretty much hates.
Well, that makes sense.
>>
>>154813700
the anime gutted it, and this is the "Anime & Manga" board where you can't have one without bringing up the other.

with the anime and manga targeting completely different audiences, you just can't get a good conversation going.
>>
>>154813772
For instance, imagine if some covert intelligence units went to the Earth world and tried to recruit foreign powers on their side in exchange for gate access. I'm sure Russia, America, and China want trade access too and are completely willing to sell weapons and other goods.
>>
>>154812436
Try again, I'm an asian and this show is still pure cancer.
>>
>>154813821
Or maybe have another GATE appear on another country then have them all scramble for control on the other world.
>>
>>154813878
>I'm an asian
Having a great great grandfather who jumped on a boat to civilization because retarded Manchu Qings ruined everything doesn't make you Asian
>>
>>154813891
That's what I was hoping would happen throughout the whole show, ended up being quite disappointed.
>>
>>154812857
No, it's stupid because there's no way an incompetant roman army can take over a fantasy world with OP magic and OP dragons.

Try again.

Unless they have mastered death magic or some shit.

In that case, the Nips would have died a horrible death a few days in.

Stupid show is stupid, no matter how you cut it.

I'm offended that the author tries to pass this furry harem shit as PLOT.
>>
Reminder Lelei is the best girl and the only sane girl in the whole show.
>>
>>154813905
Try checking my IP, I'm from SEA, you dip.
>>
File: img000012.png (382KB, 900x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000012.png
382KB, 900x1280px
>>154813821
Sounds like you should be reading Mahou Shoujo Tokushuusen Asuka.
>>
I always hated fantasy settings and stories. Always thought medieval armys shooting arrows and running around with pieces of iron was primitive and dumb. I just loved to see an isekai show shitting on all medieval edgines stupidity.
>>
I find it annoying that neither side is being decimated by diseases being spread from one region or another.

These are two groups that have almost never interchanged in thousands of years, just like Europe and the Americas. Why wouldn't they be annihilating each other with diseases that they've established a genetic resistance to over thousands of years where the other side has none?
>>
>>154813919
>No, it's stupid because there's no way an incompetant roman army can take over a fantasy world with OP magic and OP dragons.
You are the one who claim OP magic is freely available. Your argument is based on false pretences.
>>
File: ep 23 Whoa.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ep 23 Whoa.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
I fucking loved GATE. Loved everything about it.
>>
>>154813905
I'm African and this anime is pure shit
>>
>>154814350
>I find it annoying that neither side is being decimated by diseases being spread from one region or another.
The JSDF is wondering about that too. How could local prostitutes not be covered in STDs?

And the truth is that the GATE world is taken care of by gods. Unlike our Earth, the GATE world is micro-managed. Plagues happen only if magic or curses are used. And tectonic plates literally don't move at all, because the gods held them down.
>>
I haven't even seen Gate, but what's the point of any show? It's all some sort of wish fulfillment for some type of nerd. Calm down.
>>
>>
>>154812317
This actually doesn't sound half bad
>>
As someone with a military background and played CIV 4 and 5 extensively when they released, this anime was enjoyable to me.
>>
>>154814528
Japanese version of pro-country wanking. Similar to a lot of the Ra Ra America films Hollywood puts out.
>>
even the military vehicles in EVA are better than this turd show
>>
>>
>>154814528
>I haven't even seen Gate, but what's the point of any show? It's all some sort of wish fulfillment for some type of nerd. Calm down.
It is about an author being sick of the military being portrayed as being useless against swords and arrows, and try to set the record straight.
>>
File: 1451421878329.jpg (277KB, 540x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451421878329.jpg
277KB, 540x720px
Here's an elf in jeans.

Yeah.
>>
That fucking Japanese Ambassador starting the war because of a FUCKING LOLI completely ruins it for me.

Tell me that is not available on manga, tell me someone.
>>
>>154814790
>sick of the military being portrayed as being useless against swords and arrows
arrowstakedownahelicopter.webm
>>
>>154814802
Elf is cute. CUTE!
>>
>>154815060
>OL elf
God DAYUM
>>
File: Sao_Satoru_GATE.jpg (311KB, 1280x1754px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sao_Satoru_GATE.jpg
311KB, 1280x1754px
>>154813659
>GOD tier art
Sao Satoru is amazing and his art really is a throwback to the 90s or so. It's great to see.

As for the story, I haven't read the LN but I think that we're at the point where GATE is unironically enjoyable. We're just driving around getting into fantasy adventures, the intrigue has actual consequences since Itami and his crew are actually vulnerable now what with all the assassins and being cut off from the main army.

This arc is going by really well and it's basically all I wanted from the premise, having modern people interact with fantasy land and having actual stakes. And the political intrigue is fun to watch. I got real tired of the JSDF no selling everything the !RomanEmpire did and the "nippon stronk" wanking from the earlier chapters. I get enough military propaganda in my country.
>>
>>154815007
I could think of worse things to start a war over.
>>
>>154814447
>Beefeater
lol
>>
>>154812908

actually GATE wasn't about the army, it was about the protag. how many times did he actually disobeyed orders? that by itself told me this isn't about muh propaganda at all.
>>
>>154816504
> Join the army
> Disobey orders
> Get a buffet of waifus to marry!
>>
>>154812436
If your only defense of your show is "wahhhh muh meanie Americans", then the show is shit.
>>
Is there a decent epub of volumes 7 and 8 around? The ones on the goddess have very low resolution illustrations.
>>
>>154816661

well one can even say that because of his disobedience of saving the refugees was what made the entire story.
>>
File: 1489951095970.png (1MB, 956x955px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1489951095970.png
1MB, 956x955px
>>154812219
>the whole premise of the show is how a modern military absolutely shits on a medieval arm
Literally nothing wrong with that. Go be a faggot some place else, no fun faggot.
>>
>>154812857
...Or maybe people just hate shitty Isekai with OP heroes. What's the more likely explanation?
>>
>>154817149
>...Or maybe people just hate shitty Isekai with OP heroes. What's the more likely explanation?
Well your explanation is unlikely because OP heroes are selling well. And always did. Your assumption is outright incorrect so my explanation is the more likely explanation.
>>
>>154817215
/a/ always complains about it, though. Hell, there's a thread right now complaining about the new Isekai with OP protagonist.
>>
>>154814721
to bad GATE doesnt have a faggot teenage MC and retarded soul-based mecha either
>>
>>154817280
>/a/ always complains about it, though. Hell, there's a thread right now complaining about the new Isekai with OP protagonist.
Itami being OP is not the complaint about GATE in any case. So you are still wrong. Regardless your complaints don't match what people actually say about GATE. The main outrage being that the military are meant to be useless and magical fantasy is suppose to win.

That, and the complaint that the Japanese aren't evil enough. Or that they haven't raped anyone and that it is unrealistic. Or that the Americans didn't invade Tokyo. Basically, Americans being the murderous psychos that they are.
>>
>>154817410
You're seriously pathetic. Every dumb isekai gets shit on /a/, why do you expect your dumb Isekai to be immune from criticism? There's no American boogeyman out to get you, you just have bad taste.
>>
File: Stargate.jpg (47KB, 500x280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Stargate.jpg
47KB, 500x280px
GATE would be so much better if it had started out more like pic related. And it does hit a few beats from this show like having both sides of the gate needing to learn the other sides language and bridge the cultural gap. But the biggest thing I wished would have happened is that the JSDF shouldn't have a constant portal to earth. I liked SG Atlantis because there was a reason to conserve ammunition and resources and that was because they couldn't just requisition more tanks and were seperated from earth completely.

This story would have started off better if it was a U.N run team with multiple nations sending various experts and military personel into the Gate and then they get cut off and have to find a way to re-open it. You can still have all the political intrigue as say the Russian and American forces seek to make alliances and gain power in the even they do re-establish contact with Earth. And Itami can still get his harem and eventually fuck off around the country in the Humvee.
>>
>>154812288
I feel the same. It's shitty, rushed world building, childish politics, dumb MC, but the characters where all endearing. It felt like a weird slice of life with random bursts of violence.
>>
>>154817759
>This story would have started off better if it was a U.N run team
UN got no army, so they wouldn't be able to stop US from trying to get that oil.
>>
>>154812234
>reading war crime denial and historical revisionism
Abe pls leave
>>
>>154817683
>You're seriously pathetic. Every dumb isekai gets shit on /a/, why do you expect your dumb Isekai to be immune from criticism? There's no American boogeyman out to get you,
I am talking about actual complaints while the show is airing. Including one psycho who insisted that America has the right to invade Japan at will because of the "defence pact", that it meant Japan couldn't actually have any say in having US military just entering Tokyo uninvited. I don't care if you think I am making it up, because you clearly were not present when GATE was airing.
>>
>genera based hate
>people arguing with the story
>propaganda japan circle jerk/jingoism
>art not good enough
>thats not how magic works
>because its shit

hot opinions

> techwanking for gun and military nerds.
> fantasy realm getting crushed by modern military.
>harem shenanigans.

holy shit i love gate.
>>
>>154818320
Why are you ignoring all of the actual criticism OP and others have brought up and instead focusing on some random crap a few people said over a year ago? You're acting like a mindless fanboy.
>>
File: 1470196782447.png (108KB, 661x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470196782447.png
108KB, 661x720px
>>154818320
the hot springs episode
>>
>>154819150
>Star of David fort

everytime
>>
>>154818108
>UN got no army
Than a international united forces. Or whatever you would call a group under U.N. authority made up of multiple countries.
>>
>>154812219
Second season was the best anime of 2016, you're either drunk or take DigiBro seriously.
>>
File: Umbrella Man.webm (3MB, 512x288px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Umbrella Man.webm
3MB, 512x288px
>>154819474
>best anime of 2016
Best anime wasn't even anime.
>>
File: 1464975830780.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464975830780.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
>>154819015
>actual criticism OP and others

OPs points are weak and really just opinions

i dont even disagree with OP and aside from the adjectives he used, i feel the exact same way about GATE, but those are the very reasons i like the show
>like a weird slice of life with random bursts of violence.

again, makes it sound wicked


other criticism im reading in this thread, are also more just opinions
>i dont like the genera
>i dont like the story
>they should have done this *posts fanfic*

>propaganda/ artwork
arguable, but this is a real reason why gate would be objectively bad

rest are just opinions and shit taste
>>
>>154813700
This happens every time a new show or manga gets some popularity. You get used to /a/ being contrarian after awhile.
>>
File: cutiebayashi.png (28KB, 310x368px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cutiebayashi.png
28KB, 310x368px
>>154813568

>that pic

good times

kuri
>>
>>154812219
>This show is retarded.
>It's only techwanking for gun and military nerds.
/k/ here. GATE is so shit that it's banned from being talked about in the /ak/ threads. The techwanking is on a lower level than even Upotte!! was and that was just fucking wikipedoa tier facts copy and pasted.
>>
>>154820191
>The techwanking is on a lower level than even Upotte!! was and that was just fucking wikipedoa tier facts copy and pasted.

gate would have felt less pandering if they added a few guns as characters in Itami's harem
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 18


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.