[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Suka.png (939KB, 611x793px) Image search: [Google]
Suka.png
939KB, 611x793px
The series is set in a world where humans have been driven to extinction by "Beasts." The duty of fighting the Beasts fall to "Fairies," who are destined to use their powers to wield "Holy Swords" called "Kariyon" and eventually meet their destiny of death. A sole human being named Willem wakes up after several hundred years, and continues his fight against the Beasts. The series follows the everyday and transient lives of the leader Willem and the female fairy warriors.

Staff:
Studio: Satelight
Director: Jun'ichi Wada
Series Composition: Akira Kareno
Script: Akira Kareno, Mariko Mochizuki, Shingo Nagai, Toshizo Nemoto
Music: Tatsuya Katou

Cast:
Azusa Tadokoro as Kutori Nota Seniolis
Ryohei Arai as Willem Kumesh
Akane Kohinata as Armita
Akari Uehara as Neflen Luku Insania
Hina Kino as Coron
Honoka Inoue as Firacolribia Drio
Inori Minase as Nofuto Kay Desperatio
Juurouta Kosugi as Limeskin
Kazusa Aranami as Larntolk Itsuri Historia
Kikuko Inoue as Niglart
Machico as Icea Mize Valgalis
Manaka Ishimi as Lakish

Page: http://sukasuka-anime.com/

I hear good things about this, though the key visual looks cheap as fuck. What are /a/'s thoughts on it?
>>
>A sole human being named Willem wakes up
Dropped
>>
>synopsis has multiple concepts between apostrophes

Dropped
>>
>I hear good things about this
The second coming of Vanadis.
>>
Cant wait to see the little girls suffers and Wilhelm being able to do nothing about it
>>
>>154801102
Is this just a black bullet rip-off?
>>
>>154801380
Its basically a man and his not wife waiting for their daughters to get back home from an extremely dangerous bug hunting while everyone is a racist.
>>
>>154798936
"human"

>>154801102
Nah, he wakes up fucked up so much that there is nothing he can really do about that situation, so he won't be doing the fighting.

This description is really misleading because lns were not about fighting at all. At least not till last 2 vols.
>>
File: 1462544265834.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1462544265834.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>What Are You Doing at the End? Are You Busy? Can You Save Me?
>a lot of little girls
please tell me this is a misleading title...
>>
>>154801555
>lns were not about fighting at all
Then what? SoL? So we won't get to see any loli suffering unless they rush things up?
>>
>>154801790
In first vols the battles are going off screen - MC just sends off fairies to fight and the narration comes from his pov.

Its sol + suffering, because he can't really do much about it.
>>
File: jinrui[1].gif (40KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
jinrui[1].gif
40KB, 600x338px
Is it a sequel?
>>
>>154798873
This is the one I'm waiting for the most. I can't wait for my weekly dose of healing and inmediate suffering in the shape of little girls.
>>
>>154798873
>little girls
>tragedy tag
Will this hurt my kokoro?
>>
>>154798873
From official site.
http://sukasuka-anime.com/news/index00050000.html

I am now lending a helping hand for the girls’ ending.
This is an ephemeral and wistful story of girls called “fairy weapons” and a surviving “quasi-brave.”
In the world after the land is trampled down by unidentified monsters “beasts” and many tribes including human beings are destroyed, the tribes who have barely survived leave the land and are living in the flying archipelago called “regles-aile”
Willem-Kmetsch, waking up in the sky 500 years later, has lived like a hermit in despair, because he could not protect what he wanted to, or even worse, has survived alone when all others died. In the meantime, he encounters some girls through the job of weapon maintenance that he has started unexpectedly.
Chtholly-Nota-Seniorious is one of the fairy soldiers, a girl who can wield the strongest holy sword. In return, she is eventually doomed to lose her life. Having accepted such a fate, she starts to change her mind by encountering and becoming attracted to a young man Willem-Kmetsch. Nevertheless, she leaves for the battlefield, which is heart-wrenching.
What kind of ending will be waiting for this strong, but fragile “end-of-the-world heroine?”
Would it be alright if I wished to stay alive?
Would it be really alright if I had such a dream?
>>
When you say you hear good things about this, are the people saying these things retarded?

I mean i can understand ironically liking shows like this, but "actually" liking this generic crap... i dunno man. I dunno...
>>
>>154798873
>Jun'ichi Wada
I hope this time satelight give him more than 30 seconds for the episodes, in his second directed anime
>>
>>154802413
>... i dunno man. I dunno...
Sounds like you'd fit right in with those retards.
>>
>>154802371
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yes.
>>
Fair warning, this ln knows how to hurt you in ways you didn't know were possible.
>>
>>154804353
Don't worry. I'm at this point where suffering has become boring shit for me. Danganronpa, BTOOOM and Magical Girl Raising Project were all uninspired garbage.
>>
>>154798873
Is this come from LN too ?
>>
>yet another Re:Zero clone

anime is dead
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.