[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 486
Thread images: 115

File: gibo482.jpg (38KB, 594x335px) Image search: [Google]
gibo482.jpg
38KB, 594x335px
He will never get it back
>>
Someone else will just hand it to him, retard.
>>
>>154798833
>Gjallahorn told the press Tekkadan refused to surrender
Why didn't they use one of those surrender flares in front of the reporters then?
>>
>>154798923

Because Tekkadan had no idea because they were completely cut off from outside communication.
>>
File: 1489969083420.jpg (571KB, 1000x1135px) Image search: [Google]
1489969083420.jpg
571KB, 1000x1135px
>>154798923
>>154799012
In short Rustal is a fucking dick
>>
>>154798978
Based on the reviews, I think most people realized it's a model kit and you can't bang it against a tonka truck.
>>
>>154799069
An effective fucking dick.
>>
>>154799179

I feel like they needed to make him do this extra dickish shit like the shit with the dainsleifs and insisting all of Tekkadan be slaughtered and now cutting off Tekkadan and reporting that they won't surrender just to hammer home how corrupt he and the Gjallarhorn he wants to maintain are and he is by no means the good guy in this situation, cuz for a while people here and I'm sure a lot of people were rooting for him because McGillis is kind of an idiot.
>>
>>154798833
I'm not on the "WORST GUNDAM OF ALL TIME" bandwagon, but I do gotta say that I didn't feel that much when Orga died.

I felt pretty bad about Shino biting it and even Lafter. But for Orga I was kinda just like huh.

I think its because it wasn't a very well written death IMO. It was too drawn out. If he had just gotten shot up protecting Ride, then fell over and bled out, I think it would have been more powerful, but he gets shot repeatedly, then stands up and spends half a minute walking away and monologuing before falling over.

And the whole outstretched finger with blood trickling away was a bit much too.

In comparison, Shino's death went for heartbreak and Lafter's death went for sudden shock value. I don't feel Orga's fit either of those.

Also I was annoyed it was Ride's fault yet again
>>
File: 61761013_p0.jpg (183KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
61761013_p0.jpg
183KB, 500x500px
Its a shame that IBO will be ending "SOON".

I will miss the Atra art this guy does
>>
>>154799374
The thing is rustal is a dick but he really isnt hurr durr im evil, like hes not the good guy like you said but I think the whole point was mcgillis and rustal are both just 2 sides of a necessary evil whilst tekkadan's ideals were more in the wrong.

I think its pretty surprising now in ibo's endgame looking back on just how much the show doesnt reside in the black and white morality alot of gundam fall in, there were more hurr durr im evil villains at the start unfortunately which did weaken it, but this really is a really gray series right now where there isnt exactly a villain and a hero that defeats them, its just the protagonists getting in over their heads and be defeated by the antagonists. I actually dont even think rustal is going to die at this rate.
>>
>>154799581
I don't think the show is really trying to portray any side as really the bad guy or completely in the wrong here.
>>
>>154799557
I think thats a fair criticsm, I didn't personally share those problems but i can see how someone else could have issue with it.

Personally if i had to pinpoint something that bothers me is that I do dislike the whole manly speach thing, I really liked how ibo's deaths before this were really harsh and despair inducing, I really think it'd of been more powerful if orga was damning that he was dying so close to the end. Then again I also think he genuinly didn't think he was about to die there and was so set on the end he didn't realize his body was giving out, which again it'd of been better if maybe he'd of fallen down and started saying why his body wont move before having a realization too late he was going to die.
>>
>if jewdelia and atra had less of a presence and there was more fujobaiting, the series would've been more popular
Really makes you think
>>
>>154799557
>>154799773
Well in my case it hit me more than Lafter, Aniki and any other character so far
>>
>>154799773
I sorta got a sense that maybe Orga was just delusional from bloodloss and actually didn't think he was dying, but if thats what they were going for, I feel they could have played it up more.
Otherwise it just went over as just a generic rousing speech.
>>
>>154799374
>people were rooting for him

All of the "orphans" are idiots, but even with all of their retardation I still had more sympathy for them. Most of Gjallarhorn/Earth Blocs/Mercenary Companies/Mining Companies are choosing to be dicks, while the orphans, for the most part, are mostly trying to find a place in this world.

Mika pretty much had a Dexter moment as a kid. Orga isn't even really an adult and has the lives of dozens of people on his shoulders. Kudelia was set up to die by her own parents. McGillis has been a little butt slut since he was a kid. Atra was literally raised by whores.

They're dumb and idealistic, but the universe gave them some shit options.
>>
>>154799669
Yeah thats kind of what im getting at, the only really evil characters have been the fodder villains like jasley or that coral guy from the first season. All the villains that last more than a few episodes are pretty gray to even not really being in the wrong. And on the flip side tekkadan was not always shown in a positive light nor their actions.

I actually think its one of the shows biggest strengths, cause to be honest only 079 and war in the pocket ever really nailed down being gray. Not to say other shows didnt give humanity to antagonists but they almost always demonize the opposing faction from a governmental standpoint where as ibo is actually kind of making a case for gjallarhorn
>>
>>154799797
>If Shino had spent the night with Yamagi before the big battle, the series would have hit skyrocket success and Fujos would be buying ryusei-go kits in the hundreds
>>
>>154799557
Orga's death bothered me more because I can't see how Tekkadan will not fall apart. Orga himself was kind of "meh".
>>
>>154799834
Yeah i can see that and partially agree, i think it was a fine death but could of been alot more devestating cause unlike the other deaths in the series it wasnt as brutal.

>>154799833
for me id personally rate the deaths
naze+amida > shino > lafter > orga > biscuit > aston > carta > crank

I actually like all the deaths in the series thinking about it, which is good cause usually death in gundam is the thing i have to overlook as alot of times they are fucking retarded, like zeta and victory would be so much better if the deaths werent so shit. I've found the lower body count entries have better deaths probably cause they are more focused. WITP and G gundam i think both had super memorable deaths even though there were only a few.
>>
>>154800047
Well chances are Tekkaden won't survive as it is even if everyone else gets out.

Perhaps they start a new non-military group with Kudelia on earth.
>>
>>154800047
>I can't see how Tekkadan will not fall apart. Orga himself was kind of "meh".

I mean the show hasn't exactly been hiding that tekkadan lost, I think its a pretty ballsy move to do so but this is a story about the rise and fall of tekkadan and is simply about surviving at this point. Its a really unconventional end to a entry in this series which usually prides itself on gigantic 3 way battles, which to be fair ibo did still have it was just not the final battle and it did end on the protagonists losing.
>>
>>154799773
He was in shock.
>>
File: 61994093_p0.jpg (117KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
61994093_p0.jpg
117KB, 500x500px
>>154799560
Two episodes left!
>>
File: 1479946727888.jpg (79KB, 641x641px) Image search: [Google]
1479946727888.jpg
79KB, 641x641px
>>154800054
>forgetting Fumitan and Isurugi
Fumitan undeniably had the most tastefully handled death in the show.
>>
>>154800054
I don't even remember who Crank is.
>>
>>154799880
They're dumb and idealistic because that's all they have. They're human debris. They have been given shit since their birth. In the end, Tekkadan are just a products of the times. They were born, raised and taught to use violence to solve everything. They had zero choice in the matter. If anyone is to blame, it's the world that create the environment for Tekkadan to be made.

Honestly, that's the real tragedy. People that wants positive change exists in IBO-verse, but they are stuck in positions where they can't make any changes while the ones that wants to see the world burn are the ones that can say 'fuck that' and do it. Unironically speaking, everyone involved in this civil war, Gjallarhorn, Rustal, the Revolutionaries, McGillis, Nobilis, and even Tekkadan, needs to be wiped clean if only so they can't influence the new generation with their way of thinking.
>>
>>154800115
I don't think even that will happen, I think we are just going to see pretty much every combatant die in the final 2 episodes with maybe a couple exceptions. The survivors will just leave combat altogether to start a more peaceful life on earth as kudelia tries to expose rustal's actions.

I dont think rustla is going to die in this show like a normal gundam villain, I think hes going to be taken out politically.
>>
>>154800221
oh, i did actually forget fumitan and unfortunately i have to take back my statement that i like every death in ibo. I really dislike her death and think that arc as a whole is the low point of the show. I just hate that taking the bullet cliche used in that scene, yes yes i know orga just died of it too but the difference is orga was shot a few times by normal weapons where as fumitan was killed by a fucking sniper rifle that should of easily pieced her to kill kudelia. I think the death would of worked just fine if they made her shield kudelia from the false flag attack on the protesters than making her jump in front of a sniper.
>>
>>154800245
Yeah, at this point I'd be very surprised if Rustal dies.

Hell, I'm wondering if any of Gallerhorn is gonna die at this point. I feel like Iok could go either way, I feel like Monkey won't die, I have no fuckin clue about Gaelio.

I have no idea who is gonna die, feels like anyone could survive at this point
>>
>>154800245
>Iron Blooded Orphans: A Gundam Story
>>
>>154800320
>I really dislike her death and think that arc as a whole is the low point of the show.
I cannot wrap my head around having taste this fucking dire.
>>
>>154800242
This really is the most morally gray gundam, you go through this whole show kind of expecting a revolution and reformation as the end goal but the show only shits on that idealistic thinking and enforces just how cruel reality is. I think thats one of the most commendable things this show does, it really doesnt glorify violence as some end all be all and actually even shows the hopelessness of it. Shino's death is pretty much the representation of the whole show when you think about it, it comes off as some big heroics saving the day that glorifies violence into some big fuck yeah moment but then slaps the viewer and characters in the face by showing how things don't work out and you can die meaninglessly. Orga's death is kind of that too but i think shino's was more effective.
>>
>>154800139
Let's be honest here, we all know it's going to end like Dort 2.0. They are going to use the underground cables to send out the truth to Kudelia, who will borrow the power from Makanai to send out a message to everyone watching, letting them all know how horrible the conditions are, how much crap Gjallarhorn has been feeding them, and how this shit needs to stop, all the while we see a berserk Mika defending everyone from Tekkadan while his Gundam is on the verge of breaking down before it finally does.

It's going to fast forward several years later where the Earth blocs finally get their shit together, McGillis is in jail, Rustal is now in charge of a crumbling Gjallarhorn and Kudelia is now Prime Minister of an independent Mars and opens a Museum where Barbatos is the centerpiece. It will end with Atra carrying baby Orga Mikazuki Augus and suddenly, the eyes of Barbatos lights up. The end.
>>
>>154798907
10 years from now IBO will be remembered as being complete shit except having the best Char clone.
>>
>>154800437
Yeah, everytime I get kind of hyped for a new gundam, the show show quickly reminds me how fucking futile raw strength is alone.
>>
Come on now don't kill our boy McGillis, he has a waifu waiting for him.
>>
>>154800390
gjallarhorn wont die and likley wont be reformed, rustal's faction might get exposed but the whole origizination will absolutely retain power.

As for death this is the first gundam since victory im actually convinced anyone can die barring a couple few (kudelia and atra are safe, i also think chad and ride are safe). Mikazuki I cant see surviving even with that near impenetrable gundam protagonist plot armor, akihiro i think has a 60% chance of dying, zack and the big guy will live, hush will very likley die, gaelio i kind of hope survives but i think him and mcgillis will double K.O. eachother, monkey I hope survives cause shes one of the most innocent characters in the series.
>>
>>154800549

it's going to end up in with destiny in the trash
>>
>>154800549
If anything alot of ibo's reception directly parallels how turn-A was received, they both put a massive wrench in alot of gundam mainstays and tropes as well as put more focus on non action sequences than mechs. The difference is turn-A is alot more optimistic where as IBO is one of the bleakest entries in the entire franchise. Potentially the bleakest once you consider all the other gundams brought forth positive change where as IBO is kind of criticizing revolution being glorified and showing the damages it can do to all parties.
>>
>>154800634
>atra safe
>ride safe

Eh, I wouldn't put money on it.
>>
File: 201116117.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
201116117.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
>tfw we get a spin-off next
>>
>>154800758
Nah atra has the baby, that just confirms mika will die instead as if his chances haven't been borderline none since the hashmal fight. Ride I think there is still a chance he could die but at this rate I think hes meant to represent the younger more innocent youth in this whole situation alongside takaki. Mika and akihiro are the ones in the hot seat.
>>
>>154800851
I wouldn't be surprised if mcgillis kills gaelio and helps bring rustal down overtaking the government so he can be the main antagonist in a movie sequel.

I wouldn't be surprised but im not expecting it, cause i don't see mika surviving nor think hush could take up a protagonist role.
>>
>>154800867
I think it will be really, really tempting for the writers to murder off a pregnant minor.
>>
>>154800925
I think the parents would riot if they did.

Though I suppose that would involve them actually following the plot which they'd have to do to be upset, unlike the executing people in cold blood thing.
>>
>>154800634
Hush, and all the others of the new generation will survive. With these types of characters only one of them ever die, and this already happened with Aston.
Monkey wont be in a position to die.
A couple of the older members will probably die, but I doubt it'll be Eugene or Akihiro.
>>154800758
Atra & Kudelia are 100% immune death.
>>
>>154800867
>Atra has the baby
I'm pretty sure there's no baby, they're just misunderstanding how babies work
>>
>>154801017
I'm not sure if I should be angry or Hnngggg! if they believed holding hands causes pregnancies.
>>
>>154800634

Monkey's wounds means she gets to sit the rest of the series out, so she's fine unless she has a sudden recovery next episode.
>>
>>154800549
Just like Iron Mask is only remembered for being a cuck, he's going to be remembered for being raped in the ass as a kid
>>
>>154801017
The wikia says she's 16, which I call bullshit on. She can't be more than 13 in season 2. She's fucking tiny and has "daddy hit me" voice lock.
>>
>>154801260
Not if he pulls off the Choco Requiem within these last episodes
>>
>>154800424

I have to agree with him. Mostly because that arc gave the audience the answers (it's Nobliss) right away so we had to watch the characters catch up for a few weeks. I don't think it got good until Gjallarhorn did their false flag if only because of how brutal that was.
>>
>The death flag promise
Guess it's time to brace for his death in the futu-

>City is empty except for them.
Fuck it's too soon!
>>
>>154801288
Malnutrition as a child can cause stunted growth and delayed puberty.
Puberty in girls can start as early as 8. She probably started when she was 13.
>>
>>154801354
I would love for the first words that come to mind when I think on IBO in the future to be "choco requiem".
>>
>>154800920
Man Hush and co. sure were a complete waste of characters.

Also am I the only one who doesn't even remember who the red headed yes man is from the meeting room group? I know he's been around since the beginning but I don't even know his name.
>>
>>154801017
Why do you think that?

Atra and Mika have been exposed to enough of the world to pick up how sex works. That's even ignoring inherent instinct that happens with puberty. It might not have took but the process isn't rocket science.

There are enough unplanned, teen pregnancies to deduce that logic.
>>
>>154801557

His name, by the way, is Dante. But you can call him Dante the background character. Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?
>>
>>154801220
Or they blow up the capital ship.

Fingers crossed!
>>
>>154801658
If they do that and kill all of them off in one spectacular attack, this will be the greatest Gundam anime of all time.
>>
>>154801430
There have been so many death flags in this series it took me to that point to realize those fuckers were going for the kill this episode.
>>
>>154800851
>Implying she won't be out for blood after McGillis dies and she becomes the new choco char
>>
Aren't the deathflags a bit too obvious though? They're almost so obvious you can't help but to expect the studio to subvert them and pull a "haha, you thought mika died but he actually survived" in the end.
>>
File: 1489339158047.png (2MB, 1000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1489339158047.png
2MB, 1000x2000px
>>154801716
I'd be completely okay if all the leaders/powerhouses kill each other off by the end and everyone else has to pick up the pieces.
>>
>>154801723
>>154801430
I knew something bad was about to happen because of the city being empty and because fucking ride was happy. To be honest i was expecting the car to explode or something but in no way i was expecting Orga to die. I thought he would live to the very end or something
>>
>>154801658
>Wow, good thing all these named characters got on escape pods in time.
>And look, Cyborg Jasley survived as well!
>>
>Mika decides that the only way to save Tekkadan anymore is to simply annihilate the enemy
>even the Chocolate Man is afraid
>suddenly, newtype space with Agnika Kaieru telling him to calm the fuck down
>>
>>154801934
What about his coat that looked like a starting to rot banana?
>>
>>154801654
That got me giggling, thanks.
>>
File: 61997592_p0.png (262KB, 1286x576px) Image search: [Google]
61997592_p0.png
262KB, 1286x576px
Justice for Shino.
>>
File: 1489944811790g.jpg (200KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489944811790g.jpg
200KB, 1280x720px
>>154798833
>>
File: 1489942339620.png (847KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489942339620.png
847KB, 1280x720px
>>154801979
I doubt McGillis is capable of being afraid for that, if anything it will give him a boner, also he can simply go full demon too
>>
You know, people say they're surprised that McGillis didn't betray Tekkadan, but I'm not.
It's totally in character for him to not do so. He sees himself in Tekkadan; orphans and misfits who have been forced to deal with terrible circumstances in order to survive. In his mind, they're the only ones who can understand him, and vice versa.
>>
>>154802002
He should have pulled the trigger or tried to use the ship as a cover for his retreat. Mika wasn't far away.
>>
File: C7RRPxCU8AADyeK.jpg (77KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C7RRPxCU8AADyeK.jpg
77KB, 1200x675px
They're down a pilot with Chad shot and Ride has to redeem himself. Honestly how will Tekkadan survive with only Gusion, Barbatos, and Ride and Dante running around? Maybe Hush as well and that's it. Are the spoilers true and Eugene is really going to have Tekkadan do a suicide run as a last stand? McGillis is definitely going to double KO with Gaelio.
>>
File: 2010-06-08_051222[1].jpg (96KB, 540x431px) Image search: [Google]
2010-06-08_051222[1].jpg
96KB, 540x431px
How come there are no pictures, drawings, or even a description of what Agnika Kaieru looked like? Isn't he the greatest hero to ever live?
>>
File: 1475035839075.png (280KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1475035839075.png
280KB, 640x480px
>>154802313
>last episode shows a statue of Agnika
>it's Char
>>
>>154802288
He knew they were fucked, that's why he tried to suicide bomb the dude.

Look how fucked up Tekkadan is now.
>>
File: 1480563056032.png (127KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1480563056032.png
127KB, 720x540px
>>154802345
>Last episode shows a statue of Agnika
>It's Amuro's and Char's lovechild
>>
>>154801580
I'm sure they figured it out, but that's not really the point. There was no indication that they actually acted on that, but they plan to.
>>
>>154802313
Rustal said if McGillis truly wanted to respect history(basically the non-corrupt Gjallarhorn) he would have denied Agnika and Bael. He probably didn't create the gundams for peace.
>>
File: C7SpPa0VwAElfJo.jpg (45KB, 600x348px) Image search: [Google]
C7SpPa0VwAElfJo.jpg
45KB, 600x348px
>>154802309
even though I want Eugene to get in the shiden, it'll probably be fucking Ride or Hush. i don't even know if they have access to most of their suits. are they suddenly on earth in the next episode? we know Mcgillis is in space while mika, the shiden, and akihiro are on the ground, somewhere with some trees.

I like to think Eugene, Akihiro and Mika will live, but this series would totally kill the latter two off easily for drama.
>>
>>154802407
Except they said they did it but aren't sure if it was successful yet.
>>
>>154802567
When?
>>
>>154802519
Rustal is a ruthless psychopath, who cares what he said? The Gundams certainly weren't made for peace, but to end the war which was pushing humanity into extinction.
>>
File: ibo_last_men_standing.jpg (49KB, 600x391px) Image search: [Google]
ibo_last_men_standing.jpg
49KB, 600x391px
<- My prediction for the last survivors remaining

Okada's officially graduating from the Gen Urobuchi School of Troll Writing
>>
>>154802002
RIDE ISNT GAY
>>
Can someone explain to me how Atra and Kudelia are alive? I thought Kudelia- and the Admoss Company's connection to Tekkadan was public knowledge. Why would anyone even consider just showing up at the Admoss office?
>>
>>154802052
Heh.

Needs some Kazuma and Hikari.
>>
>>154800634
Considering how token Chad is in this show, I'm amazed how many bullets / bombs he's taken on the chin without accruing significant brain damage or permanent disfigurement.

They should really just strapped him to the front of Shino's cockpit. Deploying the Chad-shield may have saved his life.
>>
>>154802750
I think that's Eugenics.
>>
>>154802677
The previous episode to Kudelia
>>
>>154801017
>I'm pretty sure there's no baby, they're just misunderstanding how babies work
Then they would have cleared it episodes ago, not have Kudelia talk about babies all the time.
>>
>>154802818
Eugene*
Keke
>>
>>154802716

Hitler-kun will work for Kudelia and Atra as their butler.
>>
>>154802407
Why would Atra and Mika lie about it?

They seemed pretty confident it was an event in the past.
>>
where did Hitler go anyway?
>>
File: gays.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gays.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
>>154802407
>I'm sure they figured it out, but that's not really the point. There was no indication that they actually acted on that, but they plan to.
Holy shit mate, Atra has been nothing but BABIES BABIES BABIES all season, Mika telling you they fucked, Hush telling Atra she looks like different, Kudelia telling Atra she will protect the baby.

I thought mental gymnastics were common just with pic related, but this is getting silly now. What's even the point of denying there is a baby? Because your waifu is no longer pure?
>>
>>154802933
IIRC he works for an offshoot merchant org. on a colony, away from all the fighting. He only pops out to be McGillis' personal driver or some shit when Tekkadan visits.
>>
>>154802695
Based Rustal has been working for the greater good with his every action.

Agnika was a madman who wanted to rule the universe with his AV gundam slaves before the original seven stars learned of his plot and put him down.
>>
>>154802933
He's rallying the secret army ChocoChar built with all that half metal money that went to the Montag company

or the writers just forgot about him
>>
>>154803000
You have to be a proper fairy to have your hair rustled by a man with ear piercings like that.
>>
>>154802565
This is the last time they stood together in the limelight.
>>
>>154802818
Whoops, I'm tired.
>>
>>154799560
>>154800184
What's stopping them there?
>>
>>154803054
>greater good
>a solar system where children are experimented on with flaky technology so they can murder other children and widows are treated like slave labor

Really makes you think.
>>
>>154803000
Not him but they even said it hasn't been confirmed yet. Odd since I'm sure there are still pregnancy tests on Mars but whatever.

Cool your jets hotshot.
>>
File: laughing_homo.png (213KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_homo.png
213KB, 500x481px
>>154803230
>Not him but they even said it hasn't been confirmed yet

What do you think? That they spend 14 episodes having baby talks to reveal there is no baby in the end?
>>
>>154803405
Would you put it past this writing staff?
>>
>>154803487
Why would I? This show has been so on rail that people predict most stuff just by looking at the meta-narrative. See S1 Fumitan being a spy or Bisquit's death.
>>
>>154799557
>Also I was annoyed it was Ride's fault yet again
Someone on /m/ put forward the idea of "What would happen if we put Ride and Iok side-by-side, and shot a bullet towards them?"
>>
>>154803208
>Because pirates and private military companies use child soldiers and Gjallarhorn doesn't have the power to stop them they should be disbanded letting even more criminals run wild.
Wot
>>
So Azee-san is now Aneki, how do you guys feel about that?
>>
>>154803230
>Not him
Yes you are retard
>>
>>154803637
Gjallarhorn doesn't try to stop them is the point. They basically encourage the status quo. The status quo is poison but it works for those already in power and fucks over the disenfranchised.

Did you skip all of the scenes about the corruption within the organization (Mars Branch, Rustal's mercenaries, backdoor deals with smugglers, oppressing the colonies, etc.)?
>>
>>154803677
The question is, did they turn into a lesbian harem?
>>
>>154802519
He also said respecting history is being cool with nepotism even if someone who isn't competent enough to be in charge gets that position.
So I call bullshit on that one.
>>
>>154803713
Because things got so much better when Gjallarhorn lost power right? Rustal is trying to make people fear the law again and cut down on crime.
>>
File: dowereallyhavetodothiseverytime.png (96KB, 1388x443px) Image search: [Google]
dowereallyhavetodothiseverytime.png
96KB, 1388x443px
>>154803694
Next is where you accuse me of shopping out the (you). Go on, this isn't my first (you)deo.
>>
>>154803781
What are you even talking about
>>
>>154803791
>Agnika Kaieru himself has returned to put humanity back onto the right path
>Hurrrr muh Rustal-sama
>>
>>154802775
Tekkadan are a mercenary group. You can't just hold the previous employers responsible for what their new employers are doing with them.
>>
>>154803677
Dumb idea shoved in at the last second that will amount to nothing.
>>
>>154803762
Probably not. Everyone else kept their last name as Turbine after all.
>>
>>154803847
He said thatbthe reason why people are following Iok is because his father was a great man and that they are respecting "history" for doing that.
>>
>>154803791
Gjallarhorn still had enough power to prevent any other form of law and order from really being established. There is always a period of upheaval when transitioning. The life of many did improve on Mars, however.
>>
>>154803762
I could see her taking over Naze's role as "Receiver of Gratitude".
>>
>>154803841
Is this supposed to prove you're not samefagging when you clearly are? Like has anyone ever bought it?
>>
>>154803762
SHAMON!

AH!
>>
>>154803869
I like that we got to see what happened to her.

Some of us liked the Turbines and didn't want their future to be unknown.
>>
>>154803921
Only the people associated with Tekkadan and Admoss Company. Which isn't much considering the size of Mars and how little extra jobs they created. Hush even said they're fucked without Tekkadan.
>>
Iok is still alive, pretty sure he is on his way to the halls of immortality to join the likes of Kira,Patrick,and Setsuna
>>
>>154801904
This. I 100% expected the car to explode as they approached it.
>>
>>154803762
Nah she is waiting to pick up her shota.
>>
>>154803956
If I'm "clearly" samefagging then prove it. Tag all my posts in a single reply, I'll buy you Judge Dredd on Steam.

I'll wait.
>>
>>154804003
True, I'm glad they didn't just forget about her before the finale came and went. Didn't like what they chose to go with but better than nothing.
>>
>>154803791
Dressing a wound is often painful.
>>
>>154801557
he's this shows Job John for sure
>>
Reminder to stop replying to the samefag
>>
>>154803914
I can post the entire conversation if you want because you're blatantly misconstruing it
>>
>>154804212
Do it.
>>
>>154804207
Which samefag? Clearly identify me.
>>
>killed in a literal drive-by
lazy fucking writing
>>
>>154803405
They've spent two seasons talking about the Tekkadan future vision Orga had, and then they killed him without reaching it. So yes, I expect they can and have talked about a baby for 14 episodes and there not being one.
>>
Kudelia is getting final episode preview? Queen of Mars after everyone else does confirmed.
>>
>>154803056
Secret choco army led by choco Almira my body is ready
>>
File: youreprettygood.png (184KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
youreprettygood.png
184KB, 1920x1080px
>>154804377
Not bad, had other posts unrelated to the preggers though.
>>
File: 1448922541715.jpg (402KB, 1009x740px) Image search: [Google]
1448922541715.jpg
402KB, 1009x740px
>tfw I saw this coming since Season 1
>this episode telegraphed it super-hard
I really do think Lafter was the only genuinely surprising death of the series, maybe Shino
>>
>>154804621
>muh edit/mobile posting/etc.. proves I'm not samefagging
other 2 are you as well
>>
>>154804702
>Lafter
>Shino
>Anywhere near surprising

Though I agree that Orga dying is obvious. It's just that having that happen not on the finale was the surprising part.
>>
>>154804817
Lafter was literally them killing her out of nowhere, with the most telegraphing being the Akihiro teddy bear. Shino was more of it being such a cluctch.
Orga's was telegraphed in the span of 40 fucking episodes and this episode ran miles with it.
>>
>>154804817
>It's just that having that happen not on the finale was the surprising part.
It's the last three episodes, same difference. They needed an excuse to let Mika go ape and go solo for the final stretch.
>>
>>154804812
Yeah yeah, bored now.
>>
>>154802716
Iok not only lives, he becomes leader of earth after Rus is killed.
>>
File: Rustal.jpg (283KB, 1022x1698px) Image search: [Google]
Rustal.jpg
283KB, 1022x1698px
>>154804267
>>
File: atra.png (120KB, 293x572px) Image search: [Google]
atra.png
120KB, 293x572px
I'm playing catch up with the episodes right now.

So Mika and Atra fucked offscreen?
>>
>>154805232
Yes while Hush was covering his eyes because they didn't realize he was cleaning behind the seat
>>
>>154804357
I expect no less from organized crime.
>>
File: 1488034731626.jpg (249KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1488034731626.jpg
249KB, 900x1200px
>>154805232
Yeah, before their first defeat with Rustal, no idea if they did it again in other moment
>>
File: 1486260434911.png (504KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486260434911.png
504KB, 1280x720px
>mfw the mercenaries in this show are competent as fuck
>>
File: 13b.png (126KB, 360x600px) Image search: [Google]
13b.png
126KB, 360x600px
>>154805232
Yes.
>>
File: 1488939096731.jpg (40KB, 632x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488939096731.jpg
40KB, 632x480px
>tfw Chocolate has been grooming Almiria to truly be the second coming of Agnika Kaieru this whole time and everything is still going according to his plan and we get a season 3 or a OVA of her going nuclear
>>
>>154805232
>>154805379

And Barbatos watched.
>>
>>154805495
I really want her to kill her own brother to avenge her husband.
>>
>>154805495
>season 3

pls no

it's time for a new gundam series
>>
>>154805528
Did they fug?
>>
>>154805717
Of course not, Macky is a gentleman.
>>
so How the fuck did Orga break through the enemy lines?

don't they have satellite imagery? the media is surrounding the compound too?
>>
File: C5BYK3QUkAAN60D.jpg (96KB, 749x1109px) Image search: [Google]
C5BYK3QUkAAN60D.jpg
96KB, 749x1109px
>>154805740
Well Mika was a gentleman with Atra and he still fuck her
>>
So on a scale of just Mika to everyone, how many people will die in the finale?
>>
>>154798907
Let himself be raped by old men for power and position.

Not even Char.
>>
>Orga's death

what the fuck was that? how anticlimactic. Who the fuck will lead Tekkadan now? Guts?
>>
>>154806196
My man Eugene and Chad.
>>
File: 1489312128559.png (183KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489312128559.png
183KB, 400x500px
>>154805563
UNICORN 2
SEED DESTINY DESTINY
FROZEN TEARDROP
>>
>>154806251
A bleak future.
>>
>>154806196
Atra, she planned everything from the start so Mika would be crippled and depending on her.
>>
File: 1489970358986.jpg (234KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489970358986.jpg
234KB, 1280x720px
Poor Hush.
>>
>>154806284
>Unicorn 2
LOUD NOISES AND PEOPLE WITH NO INDOOR VOOOOOOICE SET TO A GOOD OST

>Seed Destiny Destiny
As long as it has Kira surviving unbelievable things and is a gigantic trainwreck, I'd watch it.

>Frozen Teardrop
Yeah fuck that.
>>
>>154806251
>Eugene
Yes.
>Chad
No. He had his chance on Earth, he fucked up, and he knows it.

Eugene has always been Orga's #2, and a competent sub-commander. If he dies too though... Tekkadan's screwed cause no one else in their number could lead their way out of a paper bag.
>>
>>154806284
>UNICORN 2
Eh, might have nice music.

>SEED DESTINY DESTINY
We already got Cross Ange. Cross Ange 2 now, that'd be something...

>Frozen Teardrop
Oh... oh yeah...
>>
Who was the first person Ride caused to die? I forget
>>
>>154806475
>Cross Ange 2
IMA SUGU
>>
>>154805978
They just left because there was like 5 MS out there to take the first hit from Tekkadan or Chocoman.

>satellite
How do you think they found them, although it's not as if they were headed to some secret location.

>media
Media is there to 'confirm' that Tekkadan/Chocoman are nothing but cornered rats unwilling to surrender.
>>
>>154806343
THE PUREST
>>
>>154806284
I'm still waiting on my SEED movie
>>
What if Kudelia gets killed?

She's not pregnant, like Atra

Her company is inevitably going to be linked to Tekkadan via the media and purged by Rustal.

Okada isn't afraid to kill the women characters either.
>>
>>154806591
Kudelia just died this episode were you not watching?
>>
>>154799669
>I don't think the show is really trying to portray any side as really the bad guy or completely in the wrong here.

So, Gundam done correctly.
>>
Orga's death just felt forced also he died without scoring
>>
>>154798923
Because Noblis is controlling the media and they'll just cut the parts showing the flag before broadcasting it.
>>
>>154806814
He didn’t have anything to score, Okada hated him
>>
>>154806841
Jewhime could have given him some lip service after they shared a laugh but no Mika had to ruin another thing.
>>
File: Of Mice and Men.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Of Mice and Men.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>154804702
And here I thought they were gonna go with a "Of Mice and Men" ending, with Orga having to put down a rabid Mika.
>>
what if IBO ends with Mika waking up from a dream and it is left ambiguous if anything that happened in S1 to S2's final episode actually happened at all?
>>
>>154806964
Once again Okada, just look a Merribit for example
>>
File: 62009918_p0.jpg (389KB, 747x747px) Image search: [Google]
62009918_p0.jpg
389KB, 747x747px
>>154806992
Its ok, Mika will join him soon enough
>>
>>154807050
>3 dark skins choice is Merribit
>the biggest one won her
>>
>>154806964
What was the purpose of making Kudelia just another whore going after cripple cock instead of having her interact with Orga more?
>>
>>154807050
Okada is just doing what Nagai tells her to
>>
now that Orga is fucking blasted we better get a Tomino ending
>>
>>154798833
the basic concept of series is actualy not bad, the problem is they write the characters badly.the fucking mc is a literal tools. his dialog in the entire series is basicaly saying "yea, i'll do what that guy said". Seems like okada convince hersellf that shit mc on kiznaiver is a magnum opus character.
the pacing kinda crap too, i mean holy shit, why would they waste so much screen time on atra sperging on having polygamy on the fucking climax of the series, jesus....
>>
>>154807547
Atra is literally the best part of the show
>>
>>154807601
this

its a shame that we didn't get more Atra/Kudelia/Mika moments

they were truly an OT3
>>
File: 1488716826472.jpg (118KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1488716826472.jpg
118KB, 550x550px
>>154807831
>Kudelia
>>
>>154807547
>The concept was fine but the execution was shit
Execution is all that matters, concept alone is worthless.
>>
File: C5hGsbGUwAMfBjN.jpg (68KB, 785x860px) Image search: [Google]
C5hGsbGUwAMfBjN.jpg
68KB, 785x860px
>>154807601
I like Atra, but really this whole romance and harem thing is a huge joke, the show itself threat it as a joke, trying to do something like that went is obvious Mika and Atra are not mentally stable individuals is more sad than cute or romantic
>>
File: 1489570260888.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1489570260888.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>154807898
Atra is stable, she just grew in a bad environment
>>
>>154805717
It would go against his principles.
>>
>>154807898
I dunno, I think it's cute overall.

Unless you start thinking of Kudelia as an actual cuck, then it's just kinda pitiful. On her part at least.
>>
File: angry muffin.jpg (323KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
angry muffin.jpg
323KB, 1280x720px
>>154806339
Why won't anyone stop her?
>>
>>154807257
>3

Wait who else besides chad and the old man?
>>
>>154808007
Because Orga wanted to go from being the pawn to being the King.
In the end of the day he's still just a playing piece.
>>
>>154808041
People were shipping Orga with her a lot during S1.
>>
>>154807898
Abused or traumatized kids usually end up sexual active earlier than normal kids. They grow up fast on the mean streets of...space, I guess.
>>
>>154806343
Betting Hush will turn to MC!
>>
>>154808092
Oh, I didn't even think of Orga as dark skinned.
>>
>>154808215
Ride will be the MC are you fucking dense?
>>
>>154808250
I am

a man can dread and dream
>>
File: 61878836_p6.jpg (84KB, 800x806px) Image search: [Google]
61878836_p6.jpg
84KB, 800x806px
>>154807601
>Wanted to clamp Mika to life, ended up clamping herself instead
Poor Atra, sad her poor little body won’t survive childbirth
>>
>>154808250
>Ride become mc
>literaly everybody died, except him and Iok
>>
>>154808250
Ride is dead.

>Want to avenge Orga and go berserk
>can't dodge for shit, Azee step in just in time to save him and die
>suffering intensifies, flashback
>gunned down in a drive by
>>
File: 1488734027952.jpg (276KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488734027952.jpg
276KB, 1920x1080px
>>154808368
Ride vs Iok in the final fight!
>>
>>154808368
>>154808393
If they fought it would just create a black hole from the entire universe trying to get in between them
>>
>>154808374
Do we have time for one more drive by mob shooting?
>>
>>154808430
There is always time.
>>
File: 1489762519744.jpg (77KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489762519744.jpg
77KB, 600x800px
>>154808496
Yeah It takes them like 30 seconds to kill someone
>>
>>154798833
This show has competent assassins, I'll give it that.
>>
>>154809607
The assassins were sent by McGillis, huh? To use Mika's power.
>>
>>154809607
>This show has competent assassins, I'll give it that.
Only that they managed to turn up the instant they walked outside.

Other than that, there were like four of them, they only hit Chad in the arm and they ran for it when Orga shot one of them.

They had automatic weapons and they only killed 1/3 of their targets. Fucking useless.

Though, honestly, there's no reason Ride wouldn't also be dead. One body doesn't stop bullets very well.
>>
File: 1464310963466.jpg (78KB, 300x424px) Image search: [Google]
1464310963466.jpg
78KB, 300x424px
>>154809799
>tfw Chad the Immortal
>>
File: flit.png (64KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
flit.png
64KB, 560x315px
colonizing Mars was a mistake
>>
>>154809900
It's the power of having two names, even if Chad dies Chad will live on
>>
>>154799557
I think that's the biggest issue with IBO: Character deaths in general are used as a cheap way for viewer emotion.

Character death as a narrative tool is... Powerful, to be sure. But the more often one use it, especially in quick succession like IBO, especially in such a cheap matter (Come the fuck on, all those silly assassinations?)... It cheapens the plot, extremely so, that it not longer bear any meaning.

Shino's death was alright. Lafter's death was "Are you fucking with us?". Olga's death was "Oh look it's this shit again".

Olga's death is the worst done one out of all three.
>>
>>154802345
THATS WHY MCGILLIS WORE THAT WEIRD MASK IN S1 IT WAS PART OF HIS AGNIKA FETISH
>>
>>154810563
its called real life faggot
>>
>>154809661
They were shown working for Nobliss like two scenes before the shooting.
>>
File: 1489873458372.jpg (2MB, 4521x1463px) Image search: [Google]
1489873458372.jpg
2MB, 4521x1463px
>>154809661
it was Rustal
>>
>>154810698
>It's "realistic" so it's good writing in fiction
You're pretty stupid. I think you'd fit right in at Tekkadan.
>>
>>154810563
>Olga
Who is he?
>>
The only one wining in the end is Jewhime.
Really makes you think.
>>
>>154811738
cute
>>
>>154811738
I love her fluffy hair.

Want to sniff.
>>
>>154798833
Why the fuck they didn't use Orphans Namida? It was literally best song in the show.
They could have also used it for Shino.
>>
>>154812419
They're saving it for characters that actually matter.
>>
there will be timeskip where mika's child will get revenge and destroy gjallarhorn
>>
>>154802256
Are we sure McGillis didn't betray Tekkadan?

>Orga won't help him and wants to run away
>Mika only wants to do what Orga tells him
>McGillis opens a path for him to the city, says that by helping them he will be helping himself
>Guys dressed in black suits pull up and kill Orga

Seems like everything went as planned as now Tekkadan will fight with McGillis.
>>
I'm going to be pissed if Gali doesn't kill McGillis
>>
File: 1484531916525.png (2MB, 1355x1698px) Image search: [Google]
1484531916525.png
2MB, 1355x1698px
>>154810077
Literally who?
>>
>>154806343
Everyone expected Shinn 2.0 from Hush, but in the end, he became so much more likeable that we actually want to see him as a MC in any future season. How the fuck did they managed that?
>>
>>154812595
>How the fuck did they managed that?
Because they gave up on his inferiority-complex really early on. I wish he was more relevant though. I don't really understand the point of his character.
>>
>>154812478
See
>>154811080
>>
>>154810563
>I think that's the biggest issue with IBO: Character deaths in general are used as a cheap way for viewer emotion
That's only half the truth, the REAL offender is that characters deaths are much more important to the narrative than said characters actually living and being, gasp, characters.
>>
>>154812669
>>154812478
I think it's more likely that Chocoman saw it coming. By letting Orga go to the "safe" spot enemy eyes would pick up either at Bernstein co. or at the farm. Either way, he couldn't exactly call out for a hit either.
>>
>>154804404
>>>154803405(You)
>They've spent two seasons talking about the Tekkadan future vision Orga had, and then they killed him without reaching it
That's not remotely the same thing.
>>
>>154812623
The cast was growing thinner. We need more blood for the bloodgod.
>>
>>154799581
I don't think Tekkedan is supposed to be more in the wrong. Tekkedan is a group of stupid kids who got swept up in something bigger than themselves, but they aren't intrinsically corrupt or power hungry.
>>
I had dropped this for most of this season and have watched the lat two episodes

So what exactly is Choco Man's goal?
>>
File: 1447489364822.png (316KB, 500x534px) Image search: [Google]
1447489364822.png
316KB, 500x534px
>>154798833
>>154799557
Why this thread has a decent discussion while all of the previous threads were nothing but
>WORST GUNDAM OF ALL TIME"
hate bandwagon?
>>
>>154813663
The people who at least partly enjoy watching stick around longer? I don't know desu.
>>
>>154813625
Fulfilling his chuuni fantasies. He's literally a narutard.
>>
>>154813625
social justice.

just like jewhime.
>>
>>154813625
>So what exactly is Choco Man's goal?
Legalizing paedophilia.
>>
>>154813625
This post from /m/ sums it up pretty well.

>He's a giant manchild, who is literally butthurt.

>He's prone to magical thinking and self-delusion. Just look at him - He's not thinking of a plan to win, he's going "Oh man, this is so fucking awesome. I'm getting all these people to basically fight over me."

>It's just one giant power-trip for him. He's loving every fucking minute.
>>
>>154799560
It will be a day of mass rejoice
>>
>>154803405
Only after Mika becomes Gundam
>>
>>154813663
Nobody believed there was gong to be another thread. However, it is the worst, that's just a fact.
>>
>>154802288

Dude, even if he tried to escape, where was he going to go? He'd be shot to pieces.

He went berserk because he died knowing he'd fucked everyone. Everyone was going to die, because of him.
>>
>>154814313
Lies and slander.

He is a revolutionary and an idealist and literally the most trustworthy man in this entire show, who did nothing wrong.
>>
File: QOTD.png (405KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
QOTD.png
405KB, 499x500px
>Orga is fucking dead
>Tekkadan will scatter like rats
>Lafter is fucking dead
>Guts will die a virgin
>Guts lost TWO little brothers
>Mika will never raise an autistic killing machine
>Atra will die a single mother
>Shino is fucking dead
>The Super Galaxy Cannon will never fire again
>The Super Galaxy Cannon will never hit anything
>Kudelia will die without having Mika's child
>Lupus Rex will be abandoned or destroyed
>Mack Daddy will never reform the space cia
>Diamond Dogs on Mars is fucking all but dead
>Mcgillis will never get shot by Mika
>>
>Spent most of Season 2 waiting for Choco to betray Tekkadan and watch as they suffer
>He doesn't
>Orga betrays him instead
>Then they just ditch him

Choco a best.
>>
>>154814632
>>Atra will die a single mother
Kudelia will raise the child with her.
>>
>>154813663
Even shitposters have to sleep at one point.
>>
>>154814632
>Big Mack will watch as Mr "Jokes About Sexual Slavery" brings a new wave of corruption to the world and BetafagGaelio will turn a blind eye to it.
>>
>>154814583
Go fall on a power drill Isurugi.
>>
>>154814864
Isurugi did nothing wrong.

>Gaelio derided Isurugi for fighting for McGillis
>While Gaelio fought for fucking Rustal who is a way bigger danger than McGillis really ever was
>>
>>154814632
>Mcgillis
Shit I meant the fat fuck not mack
>>
>>154814933
Rustal has never orchestrated events to ensure that one of his childhood friends died, before then (trying to) kill the other with his own hands.

Sure he'll order his subordinates to their deaths, but at least he's upfront about it.

Besides it's pretty clear at this point Gaelio doesn't give two shits about right or wrong. He just wants to kick McGillis in the dick as hard and as many times as possible.
>>
>Mack is voiced by the same guy who did Suzaku
>We will never see him do a roundhouse kick or spinning kick

Wasted potential desu
>>
>>154804864

I'm just glad people are finally dying, after the enormous cocktease of S1's ending.

The writers obviously learned from criticism: Look how they kept Kudelia out of the show, after they realized no-one likes that bitch.
>>
>>154805528

Why? She knows Macky is insane. Like, she's not going "You're evil." She's going "You're mad. The things you're saying make no sense."

It would be hilarious if he dies because his hand still hurts from being stabbed. That almost killed him the last time.
>>
>>154814313
>copypast from /m/ shitposts
Oh hi Valvrager.
>>
File: 1479844615169.png (153KB, 1231x1217px) Image search: [Google]
1479844615169.png
153KB, 1231x1217px
>>154815187
Stop posting this "guide"
>>
>>154814988
>childhood friends
Why do Gaelifags always focus on personal friendship instead of the bigger picture of society?
>>
>>154815187
IBO and Thunderbolt is still not finished
>>
>>154815218
No for it speaks the truth.
>>
>>154815187
Do anyone have that MUH version of this chart, I always found it more accurate.
>>
>>154815218
just ignore or report them. They're shitposters from /m/ (98% of them are galifag too)
>>
>>154814988
Grand visions and ideal >>> tribalist loyalties

Rustal didnt have to commit crimes to get to power - he was already born in a criminal system that allows him to commit crimes from his desk.
>>
>>154814988
I'm not saying Macky is right, but he screwed like two people tops. Well, Galidad and Galimouto makes four I guess. Rustal's hijinks with the Bearded Man alone killed a ton of people, and that's at the start of S2.
>>
File: 1489916503374.jpg (66KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1489916503374.jpg
66KB, 1200x675px
>>154814988
In hindsight, what made arianrhod stopped back then is due to rustal himself didn’t want his fleet’s reputation tarnished by being seen openly killing an innocent diplomat on public television coz it’s shown that he cared so much about pr this season.

That was every bit as brutal and cynical as arianrhod's setup in dorts. Iok is... i think many of us are discovering a new level of hate for him, even if we previously thought that it was impossible. Ordering his men to pretend not to see multiple surrender signals from hammerhead, skewering the transport ships with civilian members of the turbines that tried to escape with the forbidden dainsleif spears, declaring that this senseless slaughter a showing of the king' might... Iok really is the culmination of everything that's wrong with the current rotten gh, and this is not even an exaggeration.danger than McGillis really ever was
>>
>>154804969

>Rustal will be killed

Is that even possible at this point? He has basically every advantage in terms of numbers and tech while he can just command his fleet in the middle of space without risking his life
>>
>>154815703
Iok killing the retreating ship with the cuties was really a dick-move and worse than hitler.
>>
Why was the chart deleted?
>>
File: 1489924334859.jpg (53KB, 996x554px) Image search: [Google]
1489924334859.jpg
53KB, 996x554px
Pimping ain't easy
>>
>>154815611
Its actually from before. Ariarhod fleet was behind Dort falseflag operations
>>
>>154814632
>The Super Galaxy Cannon will never
Give it a gay name, expect gay results.
>>
>>154816135
Jannies taking sides perhaps?
>>
>>154816305
This shot is like some bad meta comedy.
>>
File: CzKxYa2XEAUjrMz.jpg (164KB, 1200x826px) Image search: [Google]
CzKxYa2XEAUjrMz.jpg
164KB, 1200x826px
Now that Orga is dead can the duo that should have happend 20 episodes ago happen?
>>
>>154815232
Because Gaelifags actually have friends, so can sympathize.
>>
There's no rule against Agnika being female is there
>>
>>154814988
>He just wants to kick McGillis in the dick as hard and as many times as possible.
A worthy goal.
>>
>>154817885
>Great founder of Gjallarhorn
>pilot of Bael
>a woman

Huh!?
>>
File: the-form-of-closeness-day-care.png (521KB, 1124x632px) Image search: [Google]
the-form-of-closeness-day-care.png
521KB, 1124x632px
>>154816009
Don't forgot there were babies on that ship too, who knows how many babies he has slayed.
>>
File: simpsons_news.jpg (46KB, 310x256px) Image search: [Google]
simpsons_news.jpg
46KB, 310x256px
>>154816009
I can't believe with the direction that we're going, Iok has done so much wrong to so many lives; children, women, civilians and even his own soldiers, will get away with this because of his family's prestige. His soldiers are so fucking deluded to the fact that they were going to be sacrificed for his false sense of honor if he wasn't stopped by Daddy Rustal.
>>
>>154812419
Nah, for Shino, Freesia lyrics fit him more.
>>
>>154798833
Will we get an actually good gundam show, or is the franchise dead at this point?
>>
>>154812419
Last episode if they don't we riot.
>>
File: gibo462.jpg (47KB, 594x335px) Image search: [Google]
gibo462.jpg
47KB, 594x335px
>>154816824
No because Mcgillis will die next episode
>>
>>154818626
>good gundam show
Silly anon, such thing doesn't exist. Even Tomino himself said the franchise was a mistake
>>
>>154818626
BF was pretty good.
>>
>>154819113
No he won't he will win and go home to his of beloved wife.
He will make Gjallarhorn great again.
did anyone else feel a bit sad when Macky was kinda dissapointed in tekkadan?
he looks so heart broken inside.
>>
>>154816305
Why is yours so blurry?
>>
File: IMG_3258.gif (3MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3258.gif
3MB, 450x253px
>Lok is still alive despite Choco stabbing his machine TWICE
>>
File: 20170319-184043.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170319-184043.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>154819336
>did anyone else feel a bit sad when Macky was kinda dissapointed in tekkadan?
>he looks so heart broken inside.
Same, it was really sad seeing them part ways. After hyping Tekkadan so much this happens.
>>
>>154815703
The worst part about Lok is that his false sense of righteousness. Every time I see him shit his pants a little, it makes me warm and tingly inside.
>>
File: ZOe6ays.png (633KB, 855x482px) Image search: [Google]
ZOe6ays.png
633KB, 855x482px
>>154819370
I honestly thought jewhime was over her crush on the manlet, but it seems manlet mojo is too stronk. for the space princess.
>>
>>154815703
HOW THE FUCK IS HE STILL ALIVE?
>>
>>154819512
Because life is unfair.
>>
File: 1489936003513.png (1MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1489936003513.png
1MB, 1920x1090px
>>154819457
I really wanted their relationship to work out, but alas.
His dissapointed face just kills me.
>>
>>154819512
Because he's the hero IBO deserves.
>>
>>154814632
>Super Galaxy Cannon will never hit anything
top kek gay chuunifags on suicide watch
>>
>>154815703
>>154816009
>>154818226
>>154818431
>>154818431
>>154819512
>>154819571
>>154819625
The anime will end with Lok fucking Atra killing Mina's baby in the process mark my words.
>>
>>154819671
>implying it won't be Mika aiming his gun between Iok's eyes as Rustal takes advantage of him focusing on Iok to kill him.
>>
File: IMG_3289.png (770KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3289.png
770KB, 1334x750px
>>154819710
>And they both laugh over Mika's corpse with Lok telling everyone how righteous thier victory is and everyone cheering
>>
File: 147237167528.png (331KB, 580x467px) Image search: [Google]
147237167528.png
331KB, 580x467px
>>154819671
>>
>>154819512
bad writing that fits an atrocity of anime.
>>
File: e123fb9e80d0900.jpg (18KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
e123fb9e80d0900.jpg
18KB, 500x282px
>>154819512
>>
File: 1438864628978.jpg (1MB, 2800x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1438864628978.jpg
1MB, 2800x3000px
>>154815277
>>
>>154819996
Much more accurate. So is IBO basically MUH REVENGE?
>>
>>154820112

Either that or MUH OKADA since she became the scapegoat for everything wrong with IBO whether it is justified or not
>>
>>154820112
>MUH MARS
>MUH HAREM
>MUH FAMILY
>MUH ORPHANS
>>
>>154820112
S1 is MUH CUDELIA and S2 is MUH BAEL, so MUH IDEAS ?
>>
>>154820112
IBO threads follow the AZ shitposting standards, specially in /m/

so MUH AZ shitposting?
>>
>>154819332
No it was not. It was just as terrible as G.
>>
File: 1489688176551.jpg (30KB, 513x307px) Image search: [Google]
1489688176551.jpg
30KB, 513x307px
>Orgs never became King
>Tekkadan never became a royal family

Like I know what he did by trying to run was the best possible way but I'm still sad he never led them in his mobile suit in a final battle
>>
File: 1384149950506.jpg (77KB, 887x1097px) Image search: [Google]
1384149950506.jpg
77KB, 887x1097px
Since Orga's gone, we're finally gonna get Mika letting loose Barbatos to the fullest and going full Ein with actual results. I always wondered how they were going to settle this Gjallarhorn fight after Shino got cockblocked by bullshit. Can't say I haven't been waiting for murder manlet to finally go full MA and wreck face.
>>
>>154821586
One enraged manlet isn't enough to take out a whole fleet and all their mobile suits
>>
File: 1378054890741.jpg (9KB, 285x249px) Image search: [Google]
1378054890741.jpg
9KB, 285x249px
>>154821680
That's what the situation was with Graze Ein and Hashmal. He'll be moving too fast to actually stop, and will Jasley the fuck out of Rustal. It's either this, or Mika just dies, there is no inbetween. Seriously, it's as easy to see as the death of Biscuit. IBO is a lot of things, but it's not hard to read, and Okada's gonna make it happen.
>>
>>154804812
>>154804943
Das me
>>
>>154820112
>season 1: MUH ORPHAAAAAAAANS
>season 2: MUH NAMIDAAAAAAAA
only correct answer.
>>
>>154820986
But it is nowhere near as terrible as your taste.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-12-25-01h11m50s355.png (640KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-12-25-01h11m50s355.png
640KB, 1280x738px
>>154821680
>Yfw Mobile Armor: Mikazuki Barbatos
>>
>>154822062
My gundam taste is fine.
>>
File: 1489433195902.jpg (496KB, 680x1298px) Image search: [Google]
1489433195902.jpg
496KB, 680x1298px
>>154819512
Justice will always prevail
>>
>>154819336
>he will win and go home to his of beloved wife
I can't tell if it's shameless shitposting or genuine retardation.
>>
>>154819504
It's just Kewdelia being an overall terrible character.

>>154819512
Maxed out charisma stats.
>>
File: 1487658427919.jpg (1MB, 1280x3506px) Image search: [Google]
1487658427919.jpg
1MB, 1280x3506px
>>154823160
Why his love for her is pure.
>>
>>154799557
I like the monologue but it should've happened earlier, probably right before he got shot
>>
>>154801288
>13 year olds can't have babies
>>
File: 1489991145642.jpg (2MB, 1114x1901px) Image search: [Google]
1489991145642.jpg
2MB, 1114x1901px
>>154820112
>Much more accurate. So is IBO basically

>season 1:
MUH CRANK-NII - MUH RAT - MUH RATS

>season 2:
MUH RUSTAL-SAMA - MUH EIN - MUH MCGILLIS - MUH REVENGE ON MCGILLIS - MUH RAT - MUH RATS

More pleasant atmosphere within the Mech.
>>
>>154823532
hahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9_CCRlGKJg
>>
File: outrused.png (819KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
outrused.png
819KB, 1920x1090px
>>154823532
>misses the point of the meme
>>154820112
Everyone goes full autistic in the show because of it, so yeah
>>
>>154823621
Are you expecting better from tekkafags?
>>
>>154823620
>there's one on Isrugi too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob4L4oaKvxw&t=0s
Wonder when were getting a Rustal Sama or Agnika Kaieru/Bael one.
>>
>>154823532
>season 2
>no MUH BAEL

ONE JOB
>>
>>154823532

>Not MUHGILLIS

Step it up Gali
>>
>>154820112
For Gallahorn, the defenders of justice and keepers of the peace it is.

Tekkadan too but to a much lesser extent.
>>
>>154819113
Nah.

Next episode, Tekkadan fights it out on the ground but seems like Gallahorns numbers wont end.

Choco takes to space, dukes it out with Galio, and realises that he was restricted by his admiration for Mika. Because he realises that Mika has no ideals and his fighting is empty, Mcgillis realises he can surpass Mika by putting more life into fighting, And powers up Bael to best/Kill Galio.

Then Choco in super powered Bael lands on Rustals Ship, opens a com link and smiles "i win" before smashing Rustal to bits.
Rustals death causes the ground forces of Gallahorn to retreats and submit to Bael, forcing Iok and Amida to flee.

Then mcgillis goes on a power trip and ends up worst than rustal as he demands all submit to him.
>>
>>154824395

''More pleasant atmosphere within the Mech''.
>>
>>154824839

>Mcgillis kills Gaelio

But ... but MUH NORSE MYTHOLOGY

>Amida

She's dead already, I'd hope you mean Juiletta
>>
>>154824395
>No Muh King of Mars
>>
>>154823829
LOYALTY
>>
File: gibo451.jpg (27KB, 594x335px) Image search: [Google]
gibo451.jpg
27KB, 594x335px
>>154824839
>>154825014
I think Mcgillis will be close to kill Gaelio but Julietta will appear in the last minute and fight him. She's been awfully quiet latelly
>>
>>154825285
Maybe she gets written off until timeskip epilogue.
Or fights on ground considering her MS has land legs.
>>
>orga doesn't act like a huge idiot for once
>he gets killed
uhm
>>
>>154825413
Orga acted like a complete idiot. He went outside of his safe haven and didn't even think he'd be possibly targeted for an attack while doing so. The fool didn't even bother to wear any sort of protection while doing so.
>>
>>154806591
Atra will die, and Kudelia will carry Mika and her kid who is not a real kid
>>
>>154826623
>>154806591
I find it funny that in the end Kudelia because what we all thought she would since the beginning of the series. Thats why she got the name of Cuckdelia
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 916x1300px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 916x1300px
>>154806284
Build Fighter season 3.
People wants to see them happy.
>>
File: babyname.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
babyname.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
Orga died for the baby's name.
>>
File: MuhGillis.jpg (251KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
MuhGillis.jpg
251KB, 1024x1024px
>>154823532
>>154824553
>>
>>154826462
Given the distance they were shooting from and the fact that penetration didn't kill Ride it seems a simple bullet-proof vest would have saved his life.

You'd think they'd all wear one going outside the base.
>>
>>154824839
>Mcgillis wins
>Tekkadan still considered evil by the media
>Mcgillis orders them all rounded up and shot
>>
Kudelia has the strongest plot armor. Even Atra is more killeable, and they will discover that she wasn't pregnant at all to make it more tragic.
>>
>>154827373
They don't even really know. Those two are dumb enough to think that it only takes once and really wanting it.
>>
File: gibo486.jpg (31KB, 594x335px) Image search: [Google]
gibo486.jpg
31KB, 594x335px
>>154827373
Doubt it, the baby is already kicking hard
>>
>>154827476
It's only been at most a month since they fled from earth.
>>
>>154827476
kudelia is a tomboy
>>
>>154826969
its a girl
>>
File: Czc1ZICUsAAHKZN.jpg (101KB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
Czc1ZICUsAAHKZN.jpg
101KB, 800x1130px
>>154827373
I think the baby is a certain right now, the only way I can see Atra dying at this point is on childbirth
>>
File: 1489659146702.jpg (229KB, 1000x1197px) Image search: [Google]
1489659146702.jpg
229KB, 1000x1197px
>>
>>154828121
The best kind of boy
>>
File: 0ScEo[1].jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0ScEo[1].jpg
9KB, 480x360px
Guys i have very GOOD and ORIGINAL idea

Kill the guy that the main character looks up to and calls big brother, i'm sure nobody has ever thought of that before and i am a genius in writing stories
>>
>still wearing your tekkadan jackets in plain daylight even though you're a terrorist organization
>not doing anything stupid

even IF the Admoss Company wasn't being wiretapped (it was), any observer on the street could've seen it was some Tekkadan guys parked in front of the company and called it in.
>>
>>154830929
>Kill the guy that the main character looks up to and calls big brother, i'm sure nobody has ever thought of that before and i am a genius in writing stories
It happened with only two episodes left so it was ok
>>
You know how Rustal will die? Julietta will shoot him, moved by Chocoman's ideals.
>>
I was surprised to see the Gundam Barbatos at Barnes and Noble today . There was also that red Gundam.
>>
>>154826969
Wait,Atra met Almiria?
>>154826831
Next one when?
>>
File: Rey_4.png (137KB, 476x354px) Image search: [Google]
Rey_4.png
137KB, 476x354px
>>154831281
Forgot pic.
>>
>>154831584
poor quality
>>
>>154819457
Who should really be more disappointed in here. Tekkadan with McGillis' utter inability to conjure a decent plan for rebellion or assess his chances in accordance to reality, or McGillis because they won't drink the coolaid with him anymore?
Get real Macky, your chuuni bullshit has already doomed them once.
>>
>>154819961
"Plot armor" has become as meaningless and inflammatory as "Mary Sue".

IMO, true "plot armor" is a narrative flaw in which a character repeatedly survives ridiculous odds simply because their death would ruin the show, and the writer is too uncreative to do anything about it.

Lok has the opposite of plot armor. Unlike the main pilot and main villain (whoever they are -- they always have a ton of PA), Lok could have died any of those times and it'd have been over without even a hitch. Instead, he survives, again and again, and gets unexpected character development (which may well all get pissed away! but it's richer than just having him die).
>>
>>154808393
Did Orga die a virgin?
>>
File: CW12hdcU4AAWLzW.jpg (178KB, 1000x826px) Image search: [Google]
CW12hdcU4AAWLzW.jpg
178KB, 1000x826px
>>154831472
>Wait, Atra met Almiria?
Nop, never I don’t think Almiria knows anyone in Tekkadan
>>
>>154833025
Let's call him a paladin at least.
>>
>>154832951
four times?
>>
>>154831197
>It happened with only two episodes left so it was ok
All things considered should've happened two episodes in. Orga was holding Tekkadan back for actually having to think for themselves
>>
>>154827476
Please, all that bitch has is a bad case of gas.
>>
File: 298830.jpg (23KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
298830.jpg
23KB, 225x350px
>>154802345
>>154802393
>>154810594
Agnika is a girls name!
>>
>>154833871
she will be FEMALE CHAR then
>>
Does it sometimes just hit you how retarded is this whole thing with Mika having two bitches on his dick? That's like a freshman's wish fulfilment self insert fanfiction crap.
>>
File: C7UZ501U0AEnjE4.jpg (86KB, 1200x826px) Image search: [Google]
C7UZ501U0AEnjE4.jpg
86KB, 1200x826px
>>154833657
That or they can simply do what they do best and throw themselves into a suicidal rampage
>>
>>154833988
Woman writer so now it's hot.
>>
File: 1490056368622.jpg (3MB, 3026x2351px) Image search: [Google]
1490056368622.jpg
3MB, 3026x2351px
Mika is the first Gundam MC with a real harem.
>>
>>154833988
Thanks to Mika personality it does feel like fanfiction crap, but I guess this is what passed for a macho fantasy Okadan was trying to accomplish
>>
>>154834004
Women also wrote Twilight and Fifty Shades so that says something huh. It's still weird though because Mika's relationship with those girls, where one loves him unconditionally and the other only exists to have his babies presents itself like a lonely virgin's self insert fanfiction.
>>
File: C4pJFZJUkAEnAxk.jpg (142KB, 1069x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C4pJFZJUkAEnAxk.jpg
142KB, 1069x1200px
>>154834005
It’s it weird if I find after this show that even homo love is purer than a harem?
>>
>>154820112
The only correct answer is
>MUH ORUUUUPHAAAAAANS
>>
>>154833988
That's Sasuga Okada, M3 MC is NTRed for 3 times
>>
>>154834137
its just fujobait
>>
>>154834415
Mika and Orga were the only fujobait in this show. Genuine homo doesn't count as fujobait.
>>
>last scene happens
>hmm no, something is not quite right
>pause bring volume down to barely hear character voices
>put orphans namida on play
>unpause video
>get chills

this is how it was meant to be
>>
>>
>>154834137
It's ridiculous that thing even got a pass in this day and age.
>>
hmanga when
>>
>>
>>
>>154820112
>MUH FLAG
>>
File: gundam mika.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gundam mika.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
so they're gonna fuse next episode right?
>>
File: C6uGUSJVwAITb88.jpg (75KB, 480x655px) Image search: [Google]
C6uGUSJVwAITb88.jpg
75KB, 480x655px
>>154834902
One can hope…
>>
>>154835293
This looks retarded. Mika would never display that kind of emotion.
>>
>>154818626
SDGF was cute and funny.
>>
>>154834491
>>
>>154833988
>>154834004
>>154834004
>>154834059
>>154834120
>>154834120
>>154834380
Kudelia is just pretending to make Atra feel better. Come on
>>
File: 9479849479.jpg (239KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
9479849479.jpg
239KB, 1920x1080px
>>154836230
One could think that after the group hug, but with the group kiss is obvious Kudelia is also into this
>>
>>154826831
I just want to see Lafter happy.

Naze and Amida are together. She and Guts should be together.
>>
>>154836482
She was just being nice since Mika is her closest male friend.
>>
File: 1489983924955.png (276KB, 339x421px) Image search: [Google]
1489983924955.png
276KB, 339x421px
>>154836482
Of all the guys at Tekkadan she could have chosen, she picked the crippled manlet who already has a girl. Bravo, Kudelia.
>>
>>154836757
Please don't post Satania in Gundam threads.
>>
http://www.techspot.com/news/68578-ceo-jeff-bezos-shows-off-13-foot-mech.html
>>
File: AZNIk3e.jpg (266KB, 1200x1376px) Image search: [Google]
AZNIk3e.jpg
266KB, 1200x1376px
He deserved better!
>>
He wanted to play with the big guys in the mafia and got gunned down by the mob.

It's really the most fitting way to go for him.
>>
>>154837932
No, he really didn't.
>>
File: 1475187113994.jpg (65KB, 354x343px) Image search: [Google]
1475187113994.jpg
65KB, 354x343px
>>154836757
She has a very good taste
>>
>>154836662
bullshit
>>
File: 61988991_p0.png (200KB, 559x850px) Image search: [Google]
61988991_p0.png
200KB, 559x850px
>>154836757
Well it helps her that the rival girl has the mentality of a naive child and partially looks like one too
>>
>>154798833
Who would give back a usp 45 tactical.
>>
>>154836757
That's the self insert part. In real life she'd be sucking Shino's or Eugene's dick behind the tools shed.
>>
File: 55619693_p12_master1200.jpg (224KB, 1200x780px) Image search: [Google]
55619693_p12_master1200.jpg
224KB, 1200x780px
>>154839418
Orga would have. That's why >>154837932 is right and >>154838124 can go fuck themselves with a rake.
>>
>>154838459
yo, that's cute as fuck
>>
Bernstein Bear was first kiss and still lost, that's gotta hurt.
>>
>>154834611
>>154834706
>those ass
fucking naze, this could have been orga in a couple of years but he had to die
>>
>>154823621
Yeah, basically this.

McGillis wants revenge for his abuse.
Tekkadan wants revenge for the Turbines.
The other Mars Companies want revenge for being cut off.
Gaelio wants revenge for Issue and his own attempted murder.
>>
File: 1489412287218.jpg (74KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489412287218.jpg
74KB, 600x600px
>>154840348
Well getting kissed in episode 13 of a 50 episodes show in a love triangle isn’t exactly the best thing that could happen, is not like she really lost anyway, is more like a “hey the guy fucked me and now I’m pregnant, but you can fuck him too if you want!”

Comparing Atra level of education with Kudelia, Atra really isn’t hurting herself much here
>>
>>154841255
>McGillis wants revenge for his abuse
If it was just as simple as that, he would've done it at the end of S1
>>
>>154831429
IBO gunpla seem to be doing pretty well and B&N sells toys (usually pick up all the Koto shit I miss when they do their annual 40% off deals). Not too surprised.
>>
>>154833988
Why are love triangles so shocking?

They're a pretty common trope.
>>
>>154841527
I thought he blames the entire system? He couldn't have possibly taken on the status quo that early in the game.
>>
>>154841592
>love triangles
That's not a love triangle.
>>
>>154841789
A love triangle (also called a romantic love triangle or a romance triangle) is usually a romantic relationship involving three people. While it can refer to two people independently romantically linked with a third, it usually implies that each of the three people has some kind of relationship to the other two. The relationships can be friendships, romantic, or familial.
>>
File: C7AeI_FVoAAib2z.jpg (110KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C7AeI_FVoAAib2z.jpg
110KB, 768x1024px
>>154841789
>>154841879
Yeah, it’s a weird joke and none can’t deny that, especially with the seriousness the show treat it, but I would guess deep down for them it was really supposed to be a functional love triangle
>>
>>154841879
No, that's a harem. Mika/Atra/Kudelia is the furthest thing from a romantic "common trope", outside of harem light novels of course.
>>
>>154841984
You can argue if it's a harem or not but Mika/Atra/Kudelia is LITERALLY the definition of a love triangle. That's not even a deb8, m8.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_triangle
>>
>>154841941
Nothing with Mika involved can ever be "functional."
>>
>>154800920
>I wouldn't be surprised but im not expecting it, cause i don't see mika surviving nor think hush could take up a protagonist role.
if Mika dies, his child will take his role in a sequel
>>
>>154842056
And that LITERAL definition is definitely not a "pretty common trope," instead it's usually a variation where unrequitedness on one end is involved. It doesn't matter if it fits the definition or not, it's definitely uncommon outside of harems.
>>
File: 1997979497.jpg (257KB, 1899x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1997979497.jpg
257KB, 1899x1079px
>>154842083
Hopefully he has a more pleasant personality and is still an effective fighter
>>
>>154842288
pleasant personality, yes

effective fighter, who knows, I think the remnants of Tekkadan will train him, so he can take up the legacy of his (or her) father.
>>
File: 1468670.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468670.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
>>154842420
>>154842083
Get the fuck out with this shit.
>>
>>154842514
why?
>>
>>154805515
Watched? Barbatos was inside Mika the entire time.
>>
>>154842556
So Atra had sex with a Gundam?
>>
>>154840348
Kudelia got the first kiss
Atra got the first womb kiss
>>
>>154842083

>sequel

please no. I want off okada's shitty ride
>>
>>154842534
Nobody fucking needs a show about Mika and Atra's retarded spawn.
>>
File: 1266534901527.jpg (12KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1266534901527.jpg
12KB, 360x240px
>childrens cartoon with polygamy, sex slavery and underaged pregnancy
>>
>>154842696
is the target audience actual children?
>>
>>154842738
who else but children watch gundam
>>
File: 1487092341757.jpg (72KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1487092341757.jpg
72KB, 1200x1200px
>>154842600
Yeah she did!
>>
>>154842696
Children don't like big robots anymore.
>>
>>154842819
Who is going to pilot this?
>>
>>154842265
I don't know why you're being obstinate about this. I showed you evidence and you refuse to accept it as accurate because of "reasons". Post something to support your claim.
>>
>>154843440
mecha orga
>>
>>154843685
nope, hush
>>
>>154844173
So basically the purpose of Hush is to have an extra guy to pilot and advertise a few more mobile suits, huh.
>>
>>154842615
>womb kiss

2lewd4atra
>>
>>154811080
Im not so sure. Being a fat greedy slob that he is, he'll do whatever benefits him at the time.

If Orgas death leads to Tekkadans defeat, he can claim he took the opputunity to kill orga and get on Rustals good side,
But if Mcgillis ends up winning then he can be on Mcgilliss good side.
My theory is that he made a deal with Mcgillis to kill Orga (since Rustal should have no idea Orga even escaped the HQ, only mcgillis) and in return, fatty gives Mcgillis a means to go to outer space. so for the time being, he can brag to rusal about being helpful, and if mcgillis loses then he's in rustals good books, and if Mcgillis wins then fatty is still in good with Gallahorn anyway.

He cant lose.
>>
File: 1450623686407.png (472KB, 900x1275px) Image search: [Google]
1450623686407.png
472KB, 900x1275px
>>154843440
Ride Mass, the Chosen one of Tekkadan and the harbinger of major character death.
>>
>>154816009
Iok is how Carta should've been.
>>
File: 1488094951807.jpg (119KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488094951807.jpg
119KB, 1920x1080px
OUR GUY
>>
>>154842696
Atra's not underaged she just looks like she is.

Whether that makes it any better or not I suppose would vary based upon personal morality.
Thread posts: 486
Thread images: 115

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.