[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck? This was almost as bad of an ending as Part 5.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Untitled.jpg (1MB, 1560x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
1MB, 1560x1200px
What the fuck?
This was almost as bad of an ending as Part 5.

So you're telling me that after hundreds of chapters building up a needlessly detailed story, that "universe" is just gone because gay priest decided to speed up time?
I get that fate will still keep everyone together, but that still doesn't change the fact that EVERYONE'S FUCKING DEAD.
>>
Shut up, now enjoy SBR.
>>
fpbp

Steel Ball Run is right around the corner. Don't think to hard about Part 6.
>>
>>154793453
But now the curse of the stone mask is undone.
Or something like that. The Joestars don't have to get fucked by Dio and his followers anymore.
>>
>>154793453
You still enjoyed the ride and the characters are as tangible to you as ever so who gives a fuck? Pucci destroying the universe doesn't invalidate your memories with the series.

Made In Heaven's universe reset doesn't kill people directly anyways, so most of your favourite characters are probably still alive anyways.
>>
Why is that a bad ending? It least it's unconventional and interesting - the whole series up to that point still exists?
Or you wanted to imagine giorno and jolyne hanging out and fighting rando scrub-tier stand users?
>>
>>154793453
>get that fate will still keep everyone together

"fate" is Araki's excuse for being a terrible writer
>>
>>154793499
>>154793643
I just didn't see that coming at all, is all.
Usually when you hear that an author continues the series in an alternate universe, you think it's completely detached. Not caused by a villain in the first timeline.
>>
>>154794206
because its executed sloppily and followed up by the superior Part 7

With JoJo you always expect unique stories but they have to be well done. Thats why people can praise most parts but criticise part 5 or 6
>>
File: 1489407514129.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489407514129.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
>>154793453
i feel the same way
i just pretend it never happened and that sbr is just an AU
>>
File: fil21e.png (4MB, 1499x1153px) Image search: [Google]
fil21e.png
4MB, 1499x1153px
You have 1 billion seconds to defend this.
>>
>>154794437
it IS an AU, SBR has nothing to do with the previous universe
>>
>>154794438
Gravity pushed/pulled the pole away from Pucci
>>
>>154794504
He moved his eyes and saw that the spear was going to hit him while time was stopped. It wasn't just fate, Pucci dodged it.
>>
File: 23405874098q11.png (43KB, 127x146px) Image search: [Google]
23405874098q11.png
43KB, 127x146px
>>154794438
green baby was made with Dio's genes.
C-Moon is green baby + whitesnake so it has Dio's genes which get transmitted to Pucci since it's his stand (he even gets the joestar star).
So he probably got some Dio abilities as well. That scene is just like when jotaro realized he could move in stopped time. He was starting to develop timestopping abilities
>>
>>154794341
The ireneverse is not the same as the SBR-verse.
>>
>>154793453
>EVERYONE'S FUCKING DEAD
No just the people who died before the new universe was created get to live new lifes in the new universe, everyone who was alive go to the new universe just fine. So, almost all the cast of Part 6 died, yes, but everyone else is fine.
>>
>>154793453
>You now realize that "Stone Ocean" refers to a graveyard filled with tombstones
>>
>>154794685
>No, just the people...*
Fuck
>>
>>154793453
At least SBR is next,
that's a honestly good read.
>>
Just to clarify, it's confirmed by araki that the universe at the end of stone ocean is NOT the same as the reboot SBR universe (as if it wasn't already clear from cross-referencing 2010s america and 2010s morioh, and the fact avdol, enya and stroheim show up in the 1800s in SBR).
>>
File: 1487987572001.png (105KB, 201x301px) Image search: [Google]
1487987572001.png
105KB, 201x301px
Alright, I've been trying to wrap my head around this for half an hour.

So gay priest speeds up time to the point where the universe resets and stops it right when "Jolyne" meets "Jotaro" in prison.
At that point him an Emporio are the only ones from the old universe.

Emporio kills Pucchi with Weather Report, destroying the entire timeline and sends him to an alternate universe?

This is hurting my head. I swear there was an episode of Futurama based on the same concept.
>>
>>154795725
When Emporio went to back to prison and saw Jotaro and Jolyne meeting in the reset, the reset wasn't complete yet since Pucci said that it should at least reach the point in when they were in Cape Canaveral so the change is permanent.

Since Pucci died before reaching that point, the universe he had created had collapsed and everything was gradually coming back to the old one and Jolyne and co. got replaced.

The universe had everyone living better lives compared to what they were during part 6.
>>
>>154796079
Thanks anon, that eases my mind.
>>
>>154794438
gravity and time are connected
>>
>>154793453
Yeah I dropped Jojo after this.
>>
I'm still hoping there will be Jojoniums for Parts 4-6.
>>
>https://www.reddit.com/r/StardustCrusaders/comments/50ppxy/part_6s_ending_may_be_happier_than_you_think_and/
This explains the ending
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.