[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So he likes her cuz she can read his emotions. Is that not a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3323.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3323.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
So he likes her cuz she can read his emotions.

Is that not a legit reason to like someone? Cuz she can see him?

Something only nakano san can see.
>>
I thought printing worked in such a way that a partially colored page was just as expensive to print as a fully colored page.
>>
>>154785625
It is, but that has nothing to do with this.
>>
>>154785625
It's a webcomic
>>
>>154785575
It's a heck of a lot more legit than simply liking somebody because they where the FIRST GIRL
>>
>>154785575
It makes a lot of sense if you think about everyone else saying that he's an enigma. If you found someone who, by first glance, understood your feelings despite even your closest friends not being able to, you'd think they were someone special too.
>>
>>154785575
I thought that was a given, seeing that their personal hangups (stoicness and mind reading) are perfectly fitted for one another.

I just wish she'd pick him and get this over with. Not because I actually want them to get together, but because they're both dancing around the issue and she's acting like a shoujo lead.
>>
I feel dumb for not thinking of that before
>>
>>154785575
I'm starting to wonder if Toda is on the autism spectrum. Like, real world autistic, not /a/ buzzword "anyone even slightly socially awkward" autistic.

His situation where he has trouble properly conveying his emotions to others is a common one for autistics. It's like the opposite of a poker face. Instead of having to learn how to suppress the automatic emoting process, autistics have to develop learned routines for how to deliberately emote the feeling they want to convey. "I'm happy. Oh, that's right, I should smile and open my eyes widely so that everyone else knows I'm happy."

As someone on the spectrum myself, I can understand why he's crushing on her so hard. A cute girl who can understand you when no one else does really would seem like a goddess.
>>
>>154785575
>kissmanga
>mobile

You should unironically kill yourself.
>>
>>154787413
>teach autist how to emote
>they are now a compulsive liar
>>
>>154787502
Some are. Autistic doesn't mean stupid. You know the stereotype of autistic people having one particular topic or field they obsess over and know every detail about? For some of them it's social interaction, and they coldly pull the levers and push the buttons to get exactly the reaction they want. Because they worked hard to learn to read every facial tic and practice how to replicate exactly the ones they want to display.
>>
>>154785575
It's as legit as someone like some face/ass/boob/money you know the usual.
>>
Will they fuck?
>>
I'd like to see it end like Bakuman where they kiss.

I like how Nobel has actually made it a decent romance without it wanting to be hat when it was a school slice of life.
>>
>>154785575
>Mobile screenshot
>Kissmanga
>Sprint

This is bait right? It has to be bait.
>>
>>154789177
What's wrong with Sprint?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.