[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come I feel a hole in my heart, but at the same time is beating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

How come I feel a hole in my heart, but at the same time is beating so fast?

I feel like getting up and do the best of my day, but I can't move, there's only tears coming off my eyes.
>>
File: 1471424889612.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1471424889612.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
>>154785454
>tfw best girl won on the 2nd episode
>>
I love Adachi Mitsuru. All of his stories have the same sort of feel, but they're all really great. I hope the new group translating MIX keeps up with it.
>>
Where can I find a bro like the guys in that team?

Even Senda was awesome.

Azuma best bro though.
>>
>>154785454
Ya know even if Waka lived, Koh and Aoba were destined soul mates. Koh would have married Waka but secretly wondered why his life felt so empty.
>>
>>154785570
>tripfag
>feels man
I don't care how ironic you're being, fuck off and kill yourself.

>>154785578
I reread the translated parts of MIX to refresh myself now that it's been picked back up, and god damn, that flashback of Touma and Otomi meeting is so fucking cute.
>>
>>154787470
Even Waka-chan saw that, hence the "Don't steal it from me" line.

I want to read/watch another Adachi Mitsuru work, what should I pick?
>>
I've read Touch, H2, and Cross Game.
What next?
>>
>>154787819
I think H2 is twice as long as Cross Game. Or maybe I'm thinking of Major. Both are baseball. I couldn't bring it upon myself to finish those two.

He has a boxing manga that I finished recently which was pretty good. I think it was called Katsu. Had a nice ending I guess. That's one thing about Adachis work. The endings kind of just end. Not too much closure. Like Cross Game ends with them not yet even in the tournament. But I guess you can argue that the tournament wasn't the priority of that series to begin with.

I kinda stopped getting into his stuff cuz I hate seeing best Bros sacrifice their happiness for the MC.
>>
>>154788110
>best Bros sacrifice their happiness for the MC
does that happen in all of his works?

I'm not sure my heart can take another.
>>
>>154789212
Well most of his premises are two guys one girl. One guy clearly will get with the girl and the other one, bless his soul, is trying his best.
>>
I found it incredibly, utterly, boring.

The fact that all the characters have the same face doesn't help.
>>
File: browisdom.jpg (332KB, 834x1908px) Image search: [Google]
browisdom.jpg
332KB, 834x1908px
>>154787323
>>
>>154785454
>All those episodes of buildup
>for a payoff that's about half-an-episode long
I dunno man. I don't think it was bad at all but I wanted more meat to the conclusion, it felt so abrupt and unsatisfying.
>>
File: akane.jpg (147KB, 896x1006px) Image search: [Google]
akane.jpg
147KB, 896x1006px
>>154791074
Akane was cool too.
I mean, we aren't shown much to get invested in her as much as with Azuma, but she also understood the situation and didn't impose herself as much as she could.
>>
>>154789864
I thought it was one of the best SoLs I've ever seen
>>
Katsu's still my favorite. The dynamic between the two main characters was great. H2 would have topped my list had it not been for the ending.
>>
>>154791363
Well, they are going to Koshien to make Waka's dream true, and both Kou and Aoba got a little closure on her death.

Yeah, I'd liked more, but it wasn't that bad.
>>
File: Cross Game Wakaba.jpg (38KB, 521x400px) Image search: [Google]
Cross Game Wakaba.jpg
38KB, 521x400px
Remains the only show I've cried to. Wasn't expecting that first episode.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.