[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They fucking saved him and he just gets himself killed. Fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: Ace_Dies.png (708KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ace_Dies.png
708KB, 1280x720px
They fucking saved him and he just gets himself killed. Fucking bs, fuck you Oda.
>>
There are situations where this makes sense, but I haven't read One Piece so I don't know if this is one of those cases.
>>
>>154783375
Spoiler that shit you massive faggot.
>>
>>154783686
Whitebeard also dies.
>>
>>154783548
There was a massive war going on, it's really not that surprising that he would die during the escape attempt.
>>
>>154783686
It's been out for 6 years. Is Jesus dying a spoiler too?
>>
>>154785030
I meant from a narrative standpoint that doesn't make the whole thing feel pointless.
>>
kaito > gol d. roger bastard
>>
>>154785094
but it fucking was pointless cause the war was started to save him. They succeeded and he lets himself get killed minutes after being saved cause of 'muh pride'.

>"I won't let your sacrifice be in vain Whitebeard"
>dies 5 mins after by being a retard
>>
>>154783375
Worst one piece character
His fanboys are probably worse than him
>>
>>154785052

Plot twist was pretty good.
>>
>>154783375
It was Oda's way of saying "fuck you" to Fairy Tail.
>>
>>154785781
?
>>
File: IMG_4097.png (791KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4097.png
791KB, 750x1334px
i thought the setup for his death was pretty good, and the plottwist that sabo lives was pretty good too
>>
>>154786541
I liked his death, because the flashback made it a reasonable decision fitting his character, but Sabo was pulled out of Oda's ass.

>inb4 Ace's Tattoo!!
Yeah it was a joke.
>>
>>154785830
Ace basically did a Natsu except instead of friendship bs pulling off a miracle win, he gets killed instead.
>>
>>154786608
someone had to get that flame fruit though. i like that it was sabo, even though its like.... super asspully
>>
HOTHEAD
>>
Wouldn't he have died anyway? There were fucking admirals chasing him.
>>
>>154783375
ZEHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>154785052
What the fuck? He was my favorite
>>
>>154787320
UIHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>154783375
He was the purest definition of a retard,same mentality of a spoiled little kid,hundreds of pirates lost their lives for no reason because of him. A true waste of ink,i am really happy he died
>>
>>154783375
At some point of the story the hero has to lose, and this was the lowest point Luffy has ever gotten as far as defeats go.For now
>>
>>154787700
>>154787602

The part where Dadan punches Garp for letting Ace die made me cry like a bitch.
>>
>>154787162
Ya but Luffy escaped with Admirals chasing him. Don't see why Ace couldn't have as well.
>>
>>154789216
Dadan is too pure for this sinful earth
>>
>>154789262
You mean one admiral that was being stalled by the fucking right hand of Gold Roger. Also without Kuma's turnabout the SH would had died anyways
>>
>>154789380
He was talking about after he blanked out during marineford, not at saboady.
>>
Reminder that Akainu did absolutely nothing wrong. Ace is a shit.
>>
>>154789928
Is what Akainu said true? That Whitebeard was a failure compared to Gold Roger.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.