[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Idol Jihen.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

File: C7SjguOV0AAryQt.jpg large.jpg (114KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
C7SjguOV0AAryQt.jpg large.jpg
114KB, 1024x576px
the cap is out, don't abandon this at 2 weeks of the ending.
>>
Who is best girl?
>>
Glad our baka is back.
>>
>>154778791
Does this have cute girls doing money embezzlement?
>>
>>154779162
Thank god, last episodes were hard to watch with her being down and everything.
>>
>>154781750
Yeah I agree, the show felt way too different without her being her usual self.
>>
What is her problem? She ruined the entire episode.
>>
>>154778791
Is this a prequel to AKB0048?
>>
Time for my weekly dose of politics.
>>
Are they going to arrogantly try and defy the sovereignty of the National Diet?
Overturning the democratic will of the people as expressed by referendum?!
>>
>>154779162
Too bad the drama lasted this long.
>>
File: IdolJ_1489350448963.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IdolJ_1489350448963.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>154779162
Too late.
>>
File: natsuki_spin.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
natsuki_spin.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>154783199
Who needs democracy if you can have cute idols?
>>
heh
>>
Bump because I want to watch it soon and then comment on it.
>>
>>154784445
What's wrong with his eyes?
>>
I don't remember if I wrote it here, but the last episode was pure perfection from a narrative point of view. The anime and the bad guy managed to make me forget that the point of the idols was fighting his corrupted party, and made me focus completely on their fight with the older idols.
>>
The Prime Minister has done nothing wrong. Idols and be idols in the private sector, stop sucking up tax dollars just to go prance around you silly bitches. I mean, have you even tried writing and submitting anything to be voted on by the Diet? AND DON'T SAY "YEAH I TRIED TO GET APPROVAL TO LAUNCH A ROCKET OFF THE ROOF" YOU MOONY NERD.
>>
>>154784317
This part was especially silly. They had Natsuki running from place to place across huge fields and then spinning like that.
>>
>>154786107
It's apparently silly, but it was to show you that idols/women are the light of the world, they told that twice us in this episode to prepare for that scene.
Light and sun, thus spring, thus the theme of youth that was already stated a couple of time in the anime.

tl;dr that scene showed what we were simply told before.
>>
Amazing episode.

>the idols admitting their plan revolved around manipulating the mass
>the introduction of a new positive male character once again in a lower position to the female, and the view of the woman as the light of the world
>natsuki working the fields almost reminded me of mussolini
>the field spinning

The most interesting part was the people deciding to lose a possibility just because it could go wrong, while the smarter solution would be simply not voting for the idols.
I can't fully understand yet what the scenes were she talked to the people affected by her wanted to say, but for sure they were once again against the media, but this anime already showed us that freedom of press is not a good thing.

In 24 episodes they summed up what they said in the first 10 episodes, perfect introduction to the last episode.

March on the Capital with our fascist idols when
>>
It could have been some silly show about idol parties competing against each other but we got this drama and politics shitfest instead.
>>
>>154784445
Shots fired
>>
>>154787894
But the entire premise of the show was politics shitfests.
>>
Please don't go yet thread
>>
Wait shit do you really mean that Natsuki never thought about checking the places shown in that shady TV program by herself before?
>>
>>154791757
She was probably too scared of facing her fuck ups and the angry mobs. And none of the other idol dietwomen cared about the people, just about their position.

Though if Natsuki went there first she'd face the actual problems, it was just in the mean time she was moping in her home that the population solved it's own problems without the government help.
>>
Does anybody have all the ending cards in good quality?
>>
File: love live nico abused.jpg (150KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
love live nico abused.jpg
150KB, 1252x1252px
Idols got what they deserved this episode
>>
>>154778791
Downloading.
Is the drama over?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.