[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nee-chan wa Chuunibyou

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: neechanchuuni.jpg (123KB, 430x600px) Image search: [Google]
neechanchuuni.jpg
123KB, 430x600px
Has anyone read this?

>One day out of nowhere, high schooler Yuichi Sakaki begins seeing words above people's heads. It turns out to be the ability to see people's true natures, which he names... Soul Reader!

>(Actually, his big sister names it that.)

>The next thing he knows, he's surrounded by people with bizarre labels like "Zombie" "Vampire" and "Witch." And before he can figure out what to do about that, he finds himself threatened by a beautiful girl, Natsuki, whose label is "Serial Killer"!

>Fortunately, Yuichi is not unprepared. His big sister has been training him for this kind of thing all his life. The battle is about to unfold between the bloodthirsty killing machine... and the world's strongest little brother.
>>
Read the first and second volumes.

It was actually a surprisingly fun read, even if it reads like something from ten years ago.

Bonus points for mocking the isekai genre's obsession with crop rotations.
>>
The sister sounds suspiciously absent from the main story
>>
>>154769670
I'm only just starting into the first volume myself and was wondering what I could expect. Mutsuko (the big sister) kind of reminds me of Haruhi Suzumiya.

>>154769679
Are you saying this as someone who read it or just from looking at the description?
>>
>>154769619
Why does this sound like a rip-off of NouCome
>>
>>154770114
I had to look it up. They do sound similar from the description, same kind of setup. NouCome sound interesting, though.
>>
I liked that the vampire had the most down to earth attitude.
>>
>>154769679
She's mainly there to say Things! With lots of exclamation marks!
>>
>>154769619
>more generic harem shit
Pass.
>>
>>154769619
>Fortunately, Yuichi is not unprepared. His big sister has been training him for this kind of thing all his life. The battle is about to unfold between the bloodthirsty killing machine... and the world's strongest little brother.
The real question is:
Is his older sister along for the ride?
>>
>>154769670
Is Mutsuko in the story proper or not?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.