[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fma got a shit anime that didn't follow the manga properly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: consider.gif (493KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
consider.gif
493KB, 500x281px
>fma got a shit anime that didn't follow the manga properly
>was remade and given the proper justice it deserved
>stardust crusaders got a shit ova that didn't follow the manga
>got the remake it deserved
>soul eater got a shit anime that didn't follow the manga at all
>????
>>
>>154765438
Actually, SDC got a fantastic OVA that introduced the series to the west.
Then it got a shit ova that did follow the manga but was still shit.
>>
FMA was good. Soul Eater(manga) was shit.
>>
>>154765438
The Soul Eater manga wound up worse than the anime by the end. Though that still doesn't explain or justify NOT.
>>
>>154765438
>Implying that the first fma anime wasn't superior to brotherhood/the manga where everyone and their mothers is running around with a philosophers stone and all you had to do to kill homunculuses was keep hitting them a couple of times.

Shit taste confirmed you pleb
>>
>>154765438
Youre forgetting that unlike the other 2 Soul Eater is trash even in its source material
>>
>>154765438
nobody cares about soul eater
>>
File: 1365609199380.gif (69KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1365609199380.gif
69KB, 640x480px
Shut the fuck up about the Jojo ova you faggot
>>
>>154765438
>Soul Eater
there was literally nothing wrong with this EXCEPT MAKA(and the ending I guess)
I genuinely do not understand Japan's obsession with placing the most unlikable and even least developed characters in the entire franchise as the MC
>>
>>154765700
The only reason you have a problem with any of those things is because they are different from what happens in the first one.
>>
>>154766433
Thats a weird way to spell Crona
>>
>>154766433
Self-inserts
The more development an MC gets as a character, the more he strays away from being an imaginary agent of the viewer for fantasy. That's basically it
>>
>>154767714
There's no real excuse with Maka. She has all the makings of an MC with a strong character, but without the actual characterization. Hell, the groundwork is all there, it's like the author cut the arc where she was supposed to develop or something.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.