[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you want out of season 2 and 3 of Fooly Cooly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: FLCL_image.jpg (49KB, 286x400px) Image search: [Google]
FLCL_image.jpg
49KB, 286x400px
What do you want out of season 2 and 3 of Fooly Cooly?
>>
To be entirely detached from the plot of the old one in everything except tone.
>>
To not watch it.
>>
I want it to be cancelled.

>>154756095
Too late, the synopsis ties it directly into the first series.
>>
Why can't they just do a spiritual successor type deal?
I'm not an idiot who thinks this will "ruin" the original, but it is pretty foolish trying to recapture that magic. It is like they missed the point or something. I'll watch it but I do not expect it to really be good.
>>
>>154756236
>synopsis
Will Naota be MC again?
>>
>>154757051
>In the new season of FLCL, many years have passed since Naota and Haruhara Haruko shared their adventure together. Meanwhile, the war between the two entities known as Medical Mechanica and Fraternity rages across the galaxy. Enter Hidomi, a young teenaged girl who believes there is nothing amazing to expect from her average life, until one day when a new teacher named Haruko arrives at her school. Soon enough, Medical Mechanica is attacking her town and Hidomi discovers a secret within her that could save everyone, a secret that only Haruko can unlock.
>But why did Haruko return to Earth? What happened to her Rickenbacker 4001 she left with Naota? And where did the human-type robot "Canti" go?
>>
Complete insanity and bewilderment.
>>
I want an artbook of Sadamoto art + new Pillows songs.
>>
Truck loads of sexual tension
>>
File: 1403379165868.jpg (455KB, 1920x1371px) Image search: [Google]
1403379165868.jpg
455KB, 1920x1371px
Ninamori
>>
>>154757688
Let me guess.
She grows a dick on her forehead and we get not even vaguely SUPER gay utterly incomprehensible trash that's tied together with GURL POWAH slogans and bullshit for nearly 24 fucking eps.
>>
If its a sequel In the same way Diebuster was a sequel I'll be happy
>>
>>154757688
I really hope this is pasta what the fuck
>>
>>154761973
it's real son
>>
>>154762116
I want off
>>
>>154762461
too late son, were all in this together
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.