[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kimi no Na Wa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 79999[1].jpg (41KB, 225x317px) Image search: [Google]
79999[1].jpg
41KB, 225x317px
Has anyone watched this dubbed yet? If so, was it at least decent?

I bought a ticket online to see this in April, but I didn't realize until later on I accidentally bought this dubbed and now all the tickets for my local theater are sold out for the subbed version showings that are for when I'm not working. I figured I would invite my imouto and we could watch the dubbed version together if it was okay.
>>
File: A brutal way to die.png (1MB, 1367x1532px) Image search: [Google]
A brutal way to die.png
1MB, 1367x1532px
Anyone?
>>
>>154740263
>>154740424
UK dub was good
I think the US one was different
>>
>>154741115
From what I read both use the same actors so I don't think it will be different.
>>
>>154741138
Huh, I saw the UK one in the cinema and the trailer for the US one and I feel like the actors were different. Either way, the dub I saw was fine. I heard the Japanese voice actors were especially good, however.
>>
>>154740263
>dubbed
>>
File: 1428168087516.jpg (57KB, 477x530px) Image search: [Google]
1428168087516.jpg
57KB, 477x530px
>>154740263
>dubs
>>
>>154740263
>lead girl speaks perfect english
>didn't keep her for the dub

They really dropped the fucking ball on that one.
>>
>>154740263
Go watch this trailer and tell me if you honestly are willing to pay money for the dubbed version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4-URMnBOPU
>>
>>154740263
If you ordered through Fandango you should be able to refund and get the right showing since you're so far in advance. Otherwise, I'd say buy a second set and see both to compare, the sub was really good and only overacted in a little bit, the dub trailer did not give so favorable of an impression.
>>
>>154743081

> Go watch this trailer and tell me if you honestly are willing to pay money for this movie

FTFY. Irrelevant film is irrelevant.
>>
>>154743081
Oh Lordy. I saw it dubbed in London (and subbed on a United flight), while some lines were pretty awkward, they at least had the decency to keep the original songs.
>>
>>154740424
No
>>
>>154743447
Why did you watch it dubbed in the first place anyway? Cinemas in London were showing subbed back then.
>>
>watching dubs
>paying to watch dubs
>/a/
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.