[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it just me or is this bitch an extremely inconsistent character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Mikotoanime.jpg (674KB, 1916x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mikotoanime.jpg
674KB, 1916x1080px
is it just me or is this bitch an extremely inconsistent character

it's like she's a different person every time she shows up

and i'm not talking about her clones
>>
It's called puberty.
>>
>>154732969
sounds like an excuse for poor writing to me
>>
>>154733097
No, it's actually reflective of Kamachi's good writing.
>>
>>154733097
this >>154733112
Kamachi knows how retarded girls can get during puberty.
>>
>>154733313
OP confirmed retard who can't read.
>>
>>154732928
It's just you, idiot. Biribiri is a multi-facet character with a wide range of personality that manifests differently depending on the situation and who she's interacting with. And she's she's consistent to that end.
>>
>>154732928
that's a sign of a mary sue

she has to change to keep the plot moving
>>
File: misaka fans herself.jpg (289KB, 465x800px) Image search: [Google]
misaka fans herself.jpg
289KB, 465x800px
>>154732928

she's like a different person when she's with different people.

she's in two seperate storylines one where she's the MC and another where she's a side character.
>>
>>154732928
She doesn't act the same way to everyone but she seems to be consistent otherwise.
>>
>A character acts differently when she's with people she has different sorts of relationships

She's nicer in Railgun because she has her friends around and is meaner and more paranoid in Index because the only person she knows in those stories is Touma.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.