[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GJ-Bu LN Translations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: gj bu.png (247KB, 610x355px) Image search: [Google]
gj bu.png
247KB, 610x355px
I thought I'd let you guys know that I've picked up the GJ-Bu LNs and will be releasing chapters here: http://haraguroscans.blogspot.ca/2017/03/gj-bu-light-novel-volume-2-chapter-18.html

Feel free to turn this into a discussion thread, and remember, praise be to the circle although Mao is my favourite.
>>
>>154715084
Thanks.
>>
File: 00014.jpg (217KB, 847x1200px) Image search: [Google]
00014.jpg
217KB, 847x1200px
>>154715084
Thanks. And great taste.
>>
>>154715084
Are you a God? You translate both Sansha and GJ-Bu.
>>
>>154716669
Some would say my taste is shit.
>>
>>154716616
>My first impression of you?
>I bet you thought I was a weirdo
>No, nothing like that...
>More like an elementary schooler?
>You're so small, after all
>Mugaaaaa-
>Warning: bites
>>
File: 1485632784703.jpg (31KB, 300x265px) Image search: [Google]
1485632784703.jpg
31KB, 300x265px
Based /a/non.
>>
>>154716810
Are you OP?

Interested in working on the manga? I'm considering it.
>>
>>154716945
It'd be kind of weird working on both the manga and LN at the same time. I think I'll stick with this for now, I'll post a thread if I change my mind.
>>
>>154717070
Seems neat. Thanks for the hard work and please fpr the love of god, don't turn into one of those assholes who are self entitled to the work they are doing like if they paid for it.
>>
>>154717070
Alright, that's fine. Not sure if I have time either.

If you want to look through the raws, post an email and I'll send you the link.
>>
>spoiler
Eh I'll let it pass since you're translating
>>
thank you, anon
>>
>>154716616
It still hurts that buchou never won the MC bowl.
>>
>>154719423
Who won? Someone from the next year? Was it green? Please tell me it was green.
>>
>>154719755
It was pink. I guess it was inevitable since they were left in the same grade after the others graduated, but still.
>>
>>154719829
Seriously? I would've honestly never really see that coming. They haven't stuck out as a pairing really during the anime. It was the hair brush and "Megu, you fat pig, stop eating that wafer if you don't wanna die like a bloated african who had too much emergency rations. God fucking dammit."
>>
the anime is already perfect, so why read the ln?
>>
>>154719829
She won as in what? Actually got with him? Conclusively?
>>
>>154722416
In the novels Kyolo has a crush on pink so she pretty much won anyway.
>>
>>154723554
Yeah I already knew about that but he/you said she won the Oreman bowl.
If it's just the crush thing then it's not really winning anything. And no I'm not saying that as a butthurt shipper, I actually want someone to win, but properly.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.