[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'Code Geass' Season 3 Spoilers: Is Lelouch Immortal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

After almost 10 years of waiting, fans will finally get to see "Code Geass" again. According to Sunrise Studio, "Code Geass" Season 3 will commemorate the 10th year anniversary of the series. So what should fans expect in the upcoming "Code Geass: Lelouch of the Resurrection"?

"Code Geass" Season 3 will reportedly focus on the resurrection of Lelouch. There are several scenes pointing out that the main protagonist is alive.

In a particular scene at the last season's finale, CC rides in a hay cart and it was driven by a person wearing a hat. It has been speculated that the driver is Lelouch and he has survived the attack.

There are also rumors that Lelouch actually possesses the power of code which is making him immortal. Speculations imply that Lelouch actually got the code from his father, Charles Zi Britannia, whom he killed in the last Season.

Multiple predictions surfaced the internet such as a new villain to force Lelouch to reveal himself. Lelouch and CC, who are hiding from their enemies, will be troubled by this villain. This negative force will try to expose both of them and reveal to the world that Lelouch has survived "Code Geass: Zero Requiem."

CC, on the other hand, looks younger and with a candid expression after being featured by the anime's character designer Takahiro Kimura. Something that is very different from what the anime fans and viewers have seen from the original series.

As per Tripped Media, this may be because Kimura’s art style may have changed over the last year to keep up with the modern animation style. Or this could also be a clue to a significant event in the upcoming third season too.

Everyone is certainly anxious to see what will happen in the third season. Stay tuned to know the latest news about the "Code Geass" Season 3.
>>
>There are also rumors that Lelouch actually possesses the power of code which is making him immortal.

It's practically stated point-blank in the show. Anyone with a functioning brain realized Lelouch is immortal.
>>
you are 10 years to late
>>
File: NunnallyCanSee.jpg (53KB, 800x860px) Image search: [Google]
NunnallyCanSee.jpg
53KB, 800x860px
I don't care about plot, I just want to see more Nunally and her beautiful eyes.
>>
>>154685930
>It's practically stated point-blank in the show
Cool horseshit bro
>>
As long as they don't make some timetravel Geass, this might be decent, but something is telling me that will be the case.
They'll asspull some bullshit plot to get a happy end and revive everyone who died, meanwhile Lolouch with some edgy keikaku will solve everyone's problems. Screencap this.
>>
>>154686093

with susaku, anon?
>>
File: Shirley a cute.jpg (67KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Shirley a cute.jpg
67KB, 350x350px
>>154686253
If that means we would be able to see more of this cutie, I don't mind anon.
>>
There will be three new recap movies before CG, so it's more than 2 years away, you dumb niggas.
>>
>>154686719
I'm not very optimistic with how slow they put out Akito
>>
>>154686719
> three recap movies
But that's almost no effort.
As long as it is a 2 cours season (which are quite scarce nowadays), I don't mind to wait a little longer.
>>
>>154686093
If you say so, lelouch
>>
>>154686253
I don't think that. Besides, Eureka 7 is also coming back and that is more likely to have a plot centered around time travel than Code Geass
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.