[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Violet Evergarden

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuQA5_O0RxE

Holy shit, Ishidate delivers. Masterpiece and magnum opus confirmed.
>>
>>154680449
Ishidate not just directs it - surprisingly, he and Fujino actually also were main key animators for this too.

See the difference to the hack Yamada that cant do anything right and has no actual skills.
>>
Full Metal Secretary
>>
>>154680449
More like Magnum Flopus.
>>
File: 1488960457752.jpg (58KB, 393x462px) Image search: [Google]
1488960457752.jpg
58KB, 393x462px
>>154680449
>mfw this will get less attention than Koe no Katachi
>>
>>154681071
This is true work of art and the sales are not important for it. Whats valued is expert recognition and high evaluation - and it already above the rest of competition in that aspect having for once good source material. Combined with Best KyoAni director directing it and proper resources pooled into production - it will be the key anime work in KyoAni history.
>>
Stop shilling this. Christ
We don't even know when it is going to air
>>
>>154681123
>shilling
>shilling anime
>>>/v/
>>
>>154681123
Doesnt matter when it airs. Might be in 2018 its still relevant.

That said - do we know what KyoAni does at all after Dragon Maid? I dont think there were any new confirmed productions announced yet for future seasons.

Likely some Free and Hibike OAV/Movie maybe, but what about TV anime?

Chances are for Robot Heart Update and Gay Archers in long perspective, but currently dont believe there was any hints on what they work for in nearest seasons.
>>
>>154681142
There's literally another thread calling it the first of its art genre.
Every 3 hours someone makes a new thread even though there's barely any reply

What do you call that?
>>
>>154681182
Someone hyped for an anime that interests them? Do you even know what "shilling" means? Because if you do, then activate the second half of your brain and understand that everyone here fucking pirates anime.
>>
Whats with KyoAni and split second scenes? Litterally have to go through PV frame by frame to see things. Or is that Ishidate thing?
>>
>>154681239
Nice assumption there. I buy anime, I talked with a lot of people here who buy anime or merch, but oh wait, none of them were kyoanuslickers.
>>
>>154681239
There's a buy thread right now, anon
>>
>>154681239
>Someone hyped for an anime
No, it's actually called someone being extremely pathetic.
>>
>>154681289
Nice retardation there.

>>154681290
You can't pirate figures.
>>
>>154681293
Contain your autism and insecurities and stop projecting them.
>>
>>154680449
>Kyoani casually wins AOTY again

They just keep finding a way
>>
>>154681323
Have you ever been to a buythread, anon?
>>
>>154680449
Holy shit this looks GOURGEOUS!
>>
>>154681338
You wouldn't know what autism means even if someone linked you the medical definition. It's literally just your cover all buzzword come back for anyone saying something you don't like.

I also don't spam threads or remake them after they die with no replies. So don't really see how I could be projecting.
>>
>>154681182
>>154681293
That's just standard shitposting, guy
High profile shows get multiple threads and the most prominent are hailed as AOTS, AOTY, Saving Animeā„¢, deconstruction of X and so forth
Happens every season
>>
I'll be honest, I've already dropped this because I can't stand the asymmetry of her hands.
>>
>>154681355
Last time I went in one I saw some smileys nobody was calling out so I assumed it was a containment general. I mean it only makes sense, since we used to make fun of people buying anime here.
>>
>>154681375
>Happens every season
It actually doesn't. If a show is actually hyped it will get many threads to the bump limit. All the threads for this show die early.
>>
>>154681373
>It's literally just your cover all buzzword come back for anyone saying something you don't like.
You are the definition of autism - being triggered by people liking things you dont and having compulsory urge to shitpost about it and projecting your wrong conclusions based on own insecurities on others.
>>
>>154681375
And this could always be retuned into civil discussion. But nope, people use this as an opportunity to post brainlessly.
>>
>>154681412
Thanks for proving my point.
Autism is a communication disorder where you can't talk to other people correctly or understand social cues such as peoples' emotions.
And what do you know, you blindly assume anyone who disagrees with you is "triggered" (nice tumblr lingo you have there). And that's you misreading social cues.
So, out of the two of use, you're the only one who's actually displayed any symptoms of autism. You saying "You are the definition of autism" doesn't actually mean you know the definition.
>>
>>154681415
Ignore the retard. And no, there is little chance of VEG threads having proper discussion until it airs - too many blind KyoAni haters, trolls, and too little actual info about the show: we have first chapter translater and plot spoilers for first vollume (2nd was released recently, but no spoilers yet) - but most people are ignorant even of that so have zero clue what its about.

So the VEG threads and hype are merely projection of expectations and praise for visual quality - and its fine. Few people that actually know whats it about and hype it genuinely are excited to see new material released, others jump in seeing great visual quality and hoping for good KyoAni work and haters as always being autistic about it.

The reason the threads dont live - there is too little visual material, and 99% of people know nothing of the story. And explaining the story is too much of a spoiler.
>>
>>154681510
>So the VEG threads and hype
There has been no hype, you moron. You don't know what this word means.
If there was actually a hype (everyone looking forward to it), then there would be many capped threads with discussion instead of threads dying from inactivity after a handful of replies.
>>
>>154681510
I don't mind it. Sparse info means limited fuel for shitposting. Remember the tumblr translation snippets for VEG? That's all they're clinging at so far whenever people ask about VEG's quality as a light novel. There are also people waiting to ruin the moment by spamming summaries which may or may not be accurate to the anime. Just look at Phantom World, for example. So far, only Maidragon eluded that kind of source-focused shitposting because more people appreciate Cool's works.

>>154681568
There's a semblance of hype, but only for the people who are working on the PVs for VEG. But of course, that's not enough to keep a thread running.
>>
>00:12 at 0.25 speed

c-cute!
>>
>>154681491
It is funny seeing you dig your hole deeper, in a best autistic matter showing off your ignorance and the key signs of mental disorder.

If you want a shitposting about what Autism is, fine. Good way to kill time and entertain myself on your cost too.

Autism has nothing to do with communication disorders or understanding social clues - those are merely additional sympthoms, not necessary and not defining. Autism is a physical disorder with biological or to say better Neural causes.

You are displaying the key sympthom of autism - compulsive behaviour. Communication disorder is just one of effects of it - in your case, uncontrolled focus on some aspect that gains your attention and inability to lose it and set priorities for other things.

In your delusion you got triggered (and this is correct psyhological term) by percieved conspiracy you imagined of people "shilling" VEG and short circuited yourself about your assumption, trapping yourself in delusion and omiting all other possibilities and facts.

So while people that just like VEG for multitude of reasons want to discuss it with other such people, you are acting like an idiot shitposting in a thread you could have ignored, based on wrong assumption you yourself made and discussing a subject you have no clue about (both VEG and ironically, autism)
>>
>>154681568
>There has been no hype, you moron.
Oh irony.
>>
>>154681729
>Autism has nothing to do with communication disorders or understanding social clues
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism
>Autism is a neurodevelopmental disorder characterized by impaired social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication
Literally the very first line.

>social clues
The word is cues, you retard. Not clues.

Well, you've made a full blown fool out of yourself. You're clearly both irrational and insane, which means it's not possible to reason with you. So, enjoy having the last word. Your fragile ego clearly depends on it.
>>
>>154681751
Yes, there hasn't. That's why threads always die already and there are 9 posters in this thread. Just saying "oh irony" doesn't actually mean you're not wrong.
>>
>>154681831
>>154681807
Oh, irony.
>>
>>154681852
Hah, man you're a laugh.
And no, it's laughing at you, not with you.
>>
>>154680449

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT.

Now I want KyoAni to do the new Kino Anime. That lighting and atmosphere is just fucking crazy. Ishidate nailed the color palette for this show.
>>
>>154680449
Another kyounus bait thread?
Bring it on!!
>>
File: 1394149681520.gif (294KB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
1394149681520.gif
294KB, 190x190px
This is probably the most hyped Kyoani show I've seen on /a/ for a long time.
>>
>>154680449
>trailer
>not animated on the ones

This is why I refuse to praise KyoAni.
>>
>>154680449
Is it waifubait or will it actually have a decent story? Guess i'll give it a try
>>
>>154680641
What, how is this surprising? Ishidate has always been more focused on animating things in general. Yamada is more or less a director, Ishidate is an animator first and foremost.
>>
>>154680641
How incompetent are you?
>>
>>154680449

LESBIAN!
>>
>>154684428
FUCKING
DROPPED
>>
>>154680449
>8fps bloomfest
A nice way to develop eyecancer.
>>
>>154681142
>All LWA threads are actually created by Trigger's paid shills
>The only reason anyone discusses Monogarbage and other Aniplex shit is because paid shills
>I-it's not shilling when we do it
>>
"Forced Animation"
>>
>>154680449

> hype for this shit

really? I mean, REALLY?
>>
I'm pretty sure another anon has mentioned this somewhere else earlier, but it looks like KyoAni has incorporated quite a bit of the Koe no Katachi movie artstyle into this show, and probably for future shows going forward.

Looks pretty good too.
>>
>>154688917
>for future shows going forward
I hope so. Koe no Katachi had their best design work in a while.
>>
Holy shit, this legit made me pick up anime again.
Thank you based Kyoni gods
>>
So when will we get news on the cast and the theme song singer(s)?

Also, betting that they'll have at least one newbie seiyuu, and at least one anime-original character for the show.
>>
>>154680449
This is why Kyoani is special.
>>
>>154689009
I doubt they'll have to add an original character.
The problem with Chuunibyo and KnK is that they lacked characters, and then with Kyoukai it turned out to have TOO many characters and many were pointless.
VEG already has enough.
>>
>>154684512
Right? It's like I'm watching a slideshow.
>>
File: NT6ssqz.png (54KB, 909x503px) Image search: [Google]
NT6ssqz.png
54KB, 909x503px
>>154682927
That was said countless times before and look how those """"""""hyped"""""""" shows ended.
>>
>>154689451
Stop posting your picture. Nobody cares about sales, this isn't a stalker thread.
>>
>>154680449
Kyoani makes this masterpiece level animation so easily. No wonder other studios are jealous
>>
>>154681831
There have been threads with decent discussion in the past. But afaik, Novelanon hasn't spoiled the second novel yet and the last thread was plain cancer. There isn't much to discuss aside from the CM visuals.
>>
>>154690921
It's highly detailed, not well animated. There's a fucking difference.
>>
>>154692539
It's both.
>>
File: 1484780540180.jpg (75KB, 495x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484780540180.jpg
75KB, 495x480px
>GodAni
>not well animated
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.