[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the furthest in you have ever dropped a series? For me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: end it.png (2MB, 1173x1920px) Image search: [Google]
end it.png
2MB, 1173x1920px
What is the furthest in you have ever dropped a series? For me it's sousei no onmyouji at 48 of 50
>>
>>154680372
>at 48 of 50
>>
>>154680372
I dropped naruto shippiden at 450
>>
To be honest I wish I had dropped it by now because this part of the episode was retarded, no matter how much I like this character.

>Oh shit, the world is ending and my waifu is gonna fuck some 1000 year old asshole to save me
>Let me just break into song like we're in high school musical
>>
>>154680421
What a waste of interesting character designs
>>
>>154680501
How on earth could someone sit there and say "fuck it lets put a song here" and think it was a good idea
it boggles my mind
>>
>>154680649
Honestly, the singing basara was cute the 1st time. JUST the 1st time. They ran that joke into the ground.
>>
>>154681859
It was a joke?
>>
UFOtable UBW adaptation at 20.

Didn't even think it was bad adaptation or anything, just can't be fucked to watch it further for some reason.
>>
Im amazed at how much they managed to deviate from manga, and how they manage to drive it more and more into ground with each episode after 40. And i liked it so much i considered buying all manga tomes up to date...
>>
>>154680372
One piece/naruto.
After gear thrid, i think thriller bark, Somewhere shortly after jiriya dies respectively

Or Ace detective conan, 5 months ago
>>
Gintama after 320 episodes.
For percentages I have dropped shows after 100%.
>>
>>154680372
This last episode was fairly trash. They could have quite honestly taken the few minutes after he wakes up and finds out that his old lady was going to get ancient demon god dick and cut to him running up that giant tree and left EVERYTHING on the cutting room floor.

Basically everything that happened after that was just needless filler and just bad.

And the sad thing is, it's an all around good anime. It just has those dropped plot lines that make shit lame and wasted characters that kind of just fritter off to whoknowsfuckwhereistan.

It's well written and honestly intelligent. It's just has it's moments.

The singing thing would have been great in another context, like...she's singing and fighting some monster instead of taking time away from the plot. She's cute interesting and if I didn't give up jacking off I'd probably paint the ceiling while reading some doujin that's undoubtably been made of her but she was annoying there.
>>
File: carl.jpg (106KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
carl.jpg
106KB, 500x300px
>>154680372
That song though...SO out of place...
>>
>>154680372
I dropped Plastic Memories at episode 8 or 9. I can't even remember why, but I know that to go back means I have to watch the whole thing again and I don't want those feels.
>>
>>154681890
I guess. It was a basara that didn't act much like a basara. I think it was supposed to be funny...
>>
File: vlcsnap-01414.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-01414.png
1MB, 1280x720px
I never watched Sae and Hiro's graduation arc... ;_;

Just cant bring myself to go through those feels..
>>
Dropped iron blooded orphans at like season 2 episode 21
>>
>>154682557
>It's well written and honestly intelligent. It's just has it's moments.

That road trip arc in the middle was wonderful. You got to see Roku and Benio's relationship grow, you got to meet the 12 and there was some real emotional payoff with Sae.

I like the anime a lot but this really does just seem like they had no idea how to finish and just went...uuuh Roku has to save Benio and then they G Gundam the fucker
>>
didn't watch the last episode of densetsu no yuusha
>>
Shoujo Kakumei at 26, it never got not boring.
>>
>>154680372
I dropped it at around 37 and watched 48 just because I saw that that girl was in it and being cute.
>>
I like her as a character but I really wish they just did something with her instead of the occasional gag song. When she's serious or pushing rokuro forward she's great but there could've been so much more depth and possibilities with her as a character that it's just disappointing.

And it's not just her, a lot of the characters really feel like they are just there to fill space with a certain archetype instead of actually being useful and impactful. Like >>154682557 mentioned the dropped plot points really take away from this series and really kind of ruin the build up and world. I want to like this series and pick up the manga but the bad points in the anime up to this point are really off putting.

That said I'll watch it to the end and hope we'll get a thread here for the finale.
>>
>>154680372
Well that's dumb. I hate it when people do this. Might as well just finish the series.
>>
I dropped Nana to Kaoru at like 120, just couldn't read that terrible ugly shit anymore.
>>
Dropped Grenadier at episode 11. Literally one episode left and yet I have no motivation to finish it.
>>
>>154680372
FMA first adaptation.
After the tractor.
>>
>>154680372
So is she Rokuro's mom or what?
>>
>>154680372
Oh boy it's evangelion-ing outside, what do we do?
I know, how about a fucking idol song?
>>
>>154680372
Digimon Frontier after 49 eps out of 50.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.