[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Musubimonogatari

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (86KB, 680x501px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
86KB, 680x501px
What the hell?
Why did Hitagi drop him? I mean she lies to Araragi about everything happened in Koi, about her contacts with another man. Isn't it a hypocrisy?
It seems like Nisio is out of ideas.

http://mirroredtranslations.tumblr.com/post/156332412867/tsudzura-human-chapter-3
>>
>>154678397
>being suprised at the shit crab pulls by this point
wew
>>
>>154678514
She didn't really cheat or anything. Just lies.
>>
why isn't there a subbed nekketsu-hen release on nyaa?
>>
>>154679051
There is.
>>
File: shot0171.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shot0171.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
>>154678397
She just reacted over having her boyfriend living with an attractive girl without even telling her. People here wouldn't like if their waifu lived secretly with a man either.

On the other side it's a girl that isn't attracted to him in any way, they didn't live alone (his parents and his sisters were there) and certainly not in the same bedroom or anything, it was his parents that insisted she lived with them and she would be literally homeless and might be forced to abandon her only chance to have a future. So it was sort of both an overreaction and a dick move.
>>
@154679073
which one is it
>>
>>154679103
> People here wouldn't like if their waifu lived secretly with a man either.
But she did it in Koi with Kaiki. Why is it ok for her and not ok for Araragi?
>>
>>154679120
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=902034
>>
>>154679169
She didn't live with Kaiki, but she did negotiate with him in secret. I can't say it's not slightly hypocrite, but both of them were motivated in helping people they cared about but they didn't trust the other enough to be open about it.
>>
>>154679278
Araragi trusts her. He just knew her reaction and didn't tell anything because she wouldn't allow Sodachi to live with him.
Hitagi didn't trust him and didn't tell because she knew he would drop her.
Araragi thought about Sodachi, Hitagi thought about herself.
>>
Maybe she thinks that what she did with Kaiki was purely business, instead in Araragi's situation, it's personal because he and Oikura are "friends", and that's why she sees him wrong
>>
File: koi.png (5KB, 1133x43px) Image search: [Google]
koi.png
5KB, 1133x43px
>>154679517
> what she did with Kaiki was purely business
But it wasn't. She did flirt with Kaiki.
>>
I think the term flirt is something out of place to describe the personality and attitude of Senjougahara
>>
File: 123435566453.webm (668KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
123435566453.webm
668KB, 960x540px
>>154679751
What is it?
>>
She never lived with Kaiki though it's not the same I'm sure Rarararagi would feel pretty uncomfortable too if she lived with another man her age.
>>
>>154680002
He would feel pretty uncomfortable too if she met with another man who is her ex.
>>
>>154679592
that comment about her boobs seems kind of out of character for him considering how against the fanservice in the show he seems to be
>>
>>154679103
>People here wouldn't like if their waifu lived secretly with a man either
That's completely different.
>>
>>154679482
>Hitagi thought about herself
Except she didn't? She literally said he was the only one that could decieve Nadeko and save Koyomi's life wich was the only thing she cared about.
>>
I was honestly thinking not too long ago that it sucks Sodachi probably won't show up again and here she is being mentioned. Cool.
>>
>>154680144
She thought about herself when she decided to tell nothing about it to Araragi.
>>154680179
Read the chapter. Her banter with Araragi is great.
>>
It's insane how much worse than the other girls Hitagi is. Literally the worst option possible and he picked her. Bad taste!
>>
Crab is shit and their relationship is also shit. Nothing new here.
>>
>>154680355
She became shit only after she cucked Araragi in Koi.
>>
>>154680211
How could she tell him when he hates the dude to death? How could you tell someone their only hope is the one they the hate the most in the world? He would have refused and with reason. She was desperate to save him. I'm not saying Koyomi should kick out Sodachi but comparing the two situations i'ts ridiculous.
>>
>>154678397
Why do you keep making these threads?
>>
>>154680411
She could tell him after Koi.
>>
>>154680439
I generally hate crabs because they are hard to eat.
>>
>>154678397
what a depressing chapter for crabfags such as myself ;_:
>>
>>154680598
The whole series should be depressing for you.
>>
>>154680405
I'm confused. Haven't really kept up with the series for a while but didn't Araragi cheat on Crab multiple times already? Like, the whole point of Nadeko going yandere was because she knew Araragi would always cheat on her with other woman no matter what. I also remember people outright said Araragi did have sex with his own sister despite going out with Crab at the time.
>>
>>154680812
Not really but I guess it depends on your definition of cheating. He plays around a bit but it never goes further than a kiss and most of the time it's the girl forcing the fan-service on him. Regardless she doesn't seem to mind it as she says she likes that he's popular.
>>
>>154680812
> but didn't Araragi cheat on Crab multiple times already?
He didn't. He rejected Hanekawa twice. Everything else is just fanservice.
> I also remember people outright said Araragi did have sex with his own sister despite going out with Crab at the time.
Do you really think that he fucked his own sister? In fucking monogatari? People can't say the difference between stupid Nisio's siscon jokes and reality.
>>
>>154680812
It's ok when he does it.
>>
>>154680924
Kissing another girl is something you can solidly consider cheating. Though there's enough extenuating circumstances for most of Araragi's kisses that forgiving him for them isn't ridiculous. That route still gets into some serious mental gymnastics.
>>
>>154681110
Araragi is a total beta. If she ever told him "don't do this thing" he would stop doing it, full stop. By not doing that she's implicitly okaying his minor flirting. If someone keeps doing something you don't like, for years and you literally never tell them to stop you have no right to complain.
>>
File: image.jpg (190KB, 1174x502px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190KB, 1174x502px
>>154680812
Araragi is a good boy who would never cheat!
>>
>>154683003
Yeah. These are basically the mental gymnastics you'd need. Minus Hanekawa because he actually didn't do anything with her.
>>
>>154679103
>Math
>not attracted to RRG
Just because she's an extreme tsundere doesn't mean she isn't a threat.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.