[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0106.jpg (523KB, 1395x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0106.jpg
523KB, 1395x1000px
Reminder.
>>
>>154661071
Thank you OP.
>>
>>154661071
I almost forgot
>>
>>154661071
Truly the Eva of our time
>>
File: 22.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>154661071
might as well make this the meta- /a/ discussion thread since some mods deleted it even though hiro allows and encourages one of these per board.

>>154663994
mods should stop range-banning people for months for anime-related posts that they don't like.

i made an anime-food bait thread about a box of raw mushrooms (see picture) and got rangebanned for it back in december. i haven't been able to make a thread on /a/ since then, the rangeban is still active

also mods should see their work as something more democratic. if a lot of people post in the thread and like it (you can tell by the content of their posts), a even slightly off-topic thread should be allowed.

/a/ has slowly become the most uncreative, most nazi board on the whole of 4chan. it's just the same boring posts every day, and tons of general redditor threads for anime.
>>
Never again will a blood-related sister get a canon victory in an anime series. Feels bad man.
>>
>>154661071
Incest is bad
>>
>>154661071
Thank you, OP.
>>
>Interviewer: I'm going straight to the point, Mr. Fushimi. The story was heading to an ending where Ruri-chan and Kyosuke-san would become an official couple. The actual ending taking a bold direction was absolutely shocking, to say the least. Why did you change your mind at the last moment?
>Tsukasa Fushimi: (raises his hand and rubs his index and thumb together)
>Audience: (Laughs)
>Interviewer: Even when Kirino-chan was the most disliked character of all the series?
>Tsukasa Fushimi: Yes; the incest audience is that profitable. Dengeki Bunko's marketing department found that a single incest fan has the acquisitive power and the eagerness to spend on incest-related merchandising of ten regular LN fans.
>Audience: (murmurs)
>Hiro Kanzaki: (smiling widely) Yup. Weird, isn't it?
>>
>>154664418
>general redditor threads for anime

This is what the mods want: for 4chan to be reddit. I mean, i wouldn't be surprised if they're all responsible for r/4chan
>>
>>154664418
I already gave up. I'm a newfag from 2010, but I got really angry when they started pushing generals in 2015.
But you can't win this fight.
>>
>>154669480
>This autistic about generals

The board shouldn't be flooded with them, as in there should only ever be one up but we know that won't happen.

Fun should always be allowed, Muck Fods
>>
>>154668929
I'll spare you a (You) for effort so don't feel bad.
>>
>>154661071
Beautiful.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.