[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aikatsu and Pripara

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 549
Thread images: 125

File: 57315644_p4_sekina.jpg (461KB, 1800x2400px) Image search: [Google]
57315644_p4_sekina.jpg
461KB, 1800x2400px
Look upward where the poplar trees
Sway and sway in the summer air,
Here in the valley never a breeze
Scatters the thistledown, but there
Great winds blow fair
From the mighty murmuring mystical seas,
And the wave-lashed leas.

Look upward where the white gull screams,
What does it see that we do not see?
Is that a star? or the lamp that gleams
On some outward voyaging argosy,--
Ah! can it be
We have lived our lives in a land of Aidoru Katsudou and Prism Paradise!
How sad it seems.

Sweet, there is nothing left to say
But this, that love is never lost,
Keen winter stabs the breasts of Mizuki
Whose crimson roses burst his frost,
Ships tempest-tossed
Will find a harbour in some bay,
And so we may.

And there is nothing left to do
But to kiss once again, and part,
Nay, there is nothing we should rue,
I have my beauty,--you your Art,
Nay, do not start,
One world was not enough for two
Like me and you.
>>
>>154655643
>gelatinous maximus
sasuga Momoka
>>
No dreams, only tears now.
>>
>>154655535
Love You, and everyone else in this thread!
>>
File: 1486429776662.jpg (420KB, 1007x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486429776662.jpg
420KB, 1007x720px
>>
First for lilyfags tears.
>>
Aikatsu is DED.

Long live our Strawberry Queen.
>>
File: 1471683767484.jpg (328KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1471683767484.jpg
328KB, 1536x2048px
Let us discuss the recent defeat of the 2nd Year Song Class Idol Shirogane Lily at hand of the 1st Year Song Class Idol Sakuraba Rola.
>>
>>154655894
I'd rather discuss how much I want to coat Lily's hair in my semen.
>>
>>154655894
It's something that mostly kills my interest and hopes for Stars, I'll still keep watching it but with no more expectations. I hope I've learned my lesson.
>>
I'm dead inside.
>>
>>154655894
Lily worked hard to achieve her dream of making her own brand, and accomplished it. She then set her eyes on a new goal, to create a Premium Rare dress after joining S4. But she always worked towards it alone, aiming to keep her promise to Yuzu, but never relying on anyone. She had to be forced to accept basic help during the dress competition, and pushed into dancing with Yuzu. She went her way, but kept to herself.

Rola grew up in a privileged home, and began as the best in her class. Her confidence was at first validated, but then slowly began to crumble as she lost to Yume, but never blamed anyone but herself. Her troubles in finding her own individuality started early, from the ice cream audition in episode 7 where at first she could only give a textbook answer in her interview. Though she lost her way, she always had a shining beacon, a goal to fight her rival at the top of their abilities, whether that included a mysterious power or not.

But still she struggled, never quite understanding what it is that makes her unique. Indeed, it's a difficult question that even many of us viewers have trouble fully embracing. She gained a hint due to Lily at the hot spring, and put aside the superficial view that winning is everything thanks to Anna. And finally, thanks to her rival Yume literally slapping some sense into her, she broke through the wall that had been stopping her this whole time. Rola's individuality is not something that can be so easily expressed in words, or limited to calling her style "rock". It's the culmination of all the effort and worrying and thinking she's put in up until now, and she expressed it all in her performance.

As Yozora said, though both of them had the desire to step forwards, Rola's step was just a little big bigger.
>>
After cooling down a bit and ignoring the results I actually did like a lot of this episode. Lily's scenes with Yuri and Yuzu were really cute, although the scene with Yuri congratulating Lily is even more heartbreaking now that they've both lost, I teared up rewatching it. I honestly thought a lot of Rola's scenes this episode were good, her scene with her mother, and her admitting that she's just copying Lily, which is actually one of the complaints that people have brought up about her character. The scene with Yume highfiving Rola was cute too.

Overall, I can't help but feel the results ruin an otherwise good episode, I'm just frustrated and disappointed.
>>
>>154656360
I would hug you if I could.
>>
>>154656360
The Lily and Yuri stuff was heartbreaking. Made me all the more mad afterwards.
>>
File: ss+(2014-11-23+at+10.54.54).jpg (10KB, 166x164px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2014-11-23+at+10.54.54).jpg
10KB, 166x164px
>>
>>154656360
For me, everything else you talked about that happened justified the results, not made the results invalidate it. A lot happened this episode, and I felt that no time was wasted at all to create a cohesive flow. Even showing the Felicitaiyaki president, Lily's Russian designer, and Nico and Coco was a small, clever way of reminding us of the paths each of the idols took to get here.
>>
Rola's voice > Lily's voice

Easy as fuck.
>>
I should finish watching Aurora Dream. I stopped midway a few months ago. Mion was cute.
>>
>>154656874
Rola = Lily
in ma 'pinion
>>
File: mirei.jpg (20KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
mirei.jpg
20KB, 170x170px
>>154656630
Finished Coloring project when?
>>
>>154656874
Seiyuu singing > Separate singers
And I love Aikatsu.
>>
>>154656772
I don't see how you can say the whole Yuri congratulating Lily in tears was justifies her getting smacked down by the very next performance.

This should have been a wake up call for Rola, not her suddenly becoming a significantly better idol, who's only going to lose to Yume again next episode anyway. Plus, unlike Lily, Rola's character has never been about making S4, of course that's one of her goals as it is of every Yotsuboshi student, but it's not a central focus of her character arc. The two main characters who it's been central to their development are Yume and Lily, and they easily could have had Lily win this year, and Yume next year.
>>
File: 1442358087737.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1442358087737.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
I'm looking forward to Human Peridot's guest appearance in Idol Time PriPara.
>>
>>154657050
>suddenly becoming a significantly better idol
>suddenly
No. We've already been over this more than once.

>of course that's one of her goals as it is of every Yotsuboshi student, but it's not a central focus of her character arc
No one's character arc needs to be about making S4. Can be, but not necessary.
>>
Reminder that it doesn't matter who wins because Hime is gonna reign supreme.
>>
File: 1457881508077.jpg (188KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1457881508077.jpg
188KB, 960x1280px
>>154656939
This.
>>
>>154657050
There is, however, a consistent pattern. Ako will be S4, but she lost to Tsubasa. Mahiru beat Yozora, but she'll be moving away to France, and Mahiru has been shown multiple times emotionally relying on Yozora and asking her for advice. Lily beat Yuri, which gave Yuri the closure she needed after Lily dropped out due to sickness in both the CD audition and also the previous S4 Selection. Lily, meanwhile, now lost to Rola, but she still gained her own brand, which was one of her dreams. Rola is currently on top and will likely lose next episode, but she overcame the uncertainties and insecurities she's had for the entire series. Thus far, everyone has both gained and lost. We'll see how this continues next time.

As for Rola, don't forget that she's been saying she'll get into S4 since the very first episode (or maybe 2 or 3) also. That has been her goal too. Her secondary goal, if you can call it that, is to be rivals with Yume, which will continue regardless of what else happens.
>>
>>154657220
Kind of matters when the runnerup will become S4 once Hime graduates
>>
File: 1481763581290.jpg (222KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
1481763581290.jpg
222KB, 600x849px
>>
>>154657269
>As for Rola, don't forget that she's been saying she'll get into S4 since the very first episode (or maybe 2 or 3) also. That has been her goal too. Her secondary goal, if you can call it that, is to be rivals with Yume, which will continue regardless of what else happens.
You've got the order of her goals swapped.
>>
>>154657269
What will have Yume lost once she inevitably becomes S4 next episode?
>>
>>154657407
People's respect
>>
>>154657278
Still a fucking loser.
>>
>>154657269
You are forgetting that yet another goal of Lily was to become S4 ALONGSIDE Yuzu. And that's been cockblocked forever now. But hey, she got her brand so that's something, right? Who cares about her reaching S4 was directly tied with her brand.

>Rola is currently on top and will likely lose next episode, but she overcame the uncertainties and insecurities she's had for the entire series
Which will make her current win meaningless as Yume, the reason of all her insecurities, will BTFO out of her again next week.

So what was the point of having Rola beat Lily for absolutely nothing? Everyone loses except Yume whose only possibly "loss" will be not be able to defeat Hime except we already went through that with Ako so it won't have nowhere as much impact now.
>>
>>154657426
Good answer.
>>
>>154657352
It's not that beating Yume is her goal. Being rivals is the goal in itself. They can support each other whole-heartedly while at the same time fighting for the top at full strength. A goal or dream is something you can achieve. Rivals are a way of life. I'm deliberately using a different definition than the one HaruHaru uses of dreams never really coming true, though I think both are valid.

>>154657407
Losing to Hime maybe? Clearly predictions aren't our strong suit.

>>154657436
Nobody gets everything they want, that was my entire point. Also, you thinking that Rola's current win will be nullified is not justified. That's just your own opinion of how you would feel if you lost. Rola literally said that winning and losing doesn't matter to her. Don't project your feelings onto her.
>>
>>154657211
>No. We've already been over this more than once.
My point was that Rola basically went through what should have been multiple episodes of development in this single episode. She shouldn't have suddenly been able to surpass Lily the moment she realized she was just copying her.

>Can be, but not necessary.
Are you not watching the show? It's literally the central point and driving force of both Lily and Yume's character arcs so far.

>>154657269
>Rola is currently on top and will likely lose next episode
Exactly. She's going to go right back to playing second fiddle to Yume and they threw Lily under the bus just for it to happen.

>That has been her goal too.
That's what I said, but it's not a central part of her character arc. Becoming S4 has been central to Lily's character not just because she wants to be able to stand alongside her childhood friend who's supported her this entire time, but also to show everyone that put her down that with hard work she could become one of the best, but well, I guess those people were right all along.
>>
>Yume "wins" but is disqualified to last place and joins Venus Ark with Koharu
>>
>>154656928
8 and 9 are free for all. 1, 5 and 6 are finished but not shopped into the board yet. 7 is working on it.
>>
>>154657526
>Nobody gets everything they want
Except if you are Yume apparently.

>Also, you thinking that Rola's current win will be nullified is not justified.
No. It's an objective fact based on reality. If Yume outscores Rola it means that she lost to her again. "I lost but I won in my heart" is meaningless platitude. There's no projecting here, a win is a win and a loss is a loss.
>>
File: bob7.png (467KB, 1123x664px) Image search: [Google]
bob7.png
467KB, 1123x664px
>>154657590
Wait I mixed 5 and 7.
>>
What do they learn at that school if third years aren't any better than first years?
>>
>>154657436
I want to add that setting these episodes up as Lily vs Rola and Yume vs Hime keeps Rola hopelessly outclassed by Yume by design, and the gap will become insourmontable now that Yume will become S4. So much for being true rivals, I feel they only felt that way for the first half of the season, ironically before Rola made her declaration of rivalry. They should've set these episodes up as Yume vs Rola instead of giving Yume the bigger fish already.
>>
>>154657601
Okay, so you're intentionally not understanding Rola. You also assume the results of next week when just a few hours ago many people were proven wrong. It's on you to change your way of thinking, not the series.

I can't believe there are people who legitimately think winning is everything and can't accept people thinking otherwise. Don't even try to turn this around on me either, you're the one directly contradicting how she feels.
>>
>>154657649
The entire point is how each generation is supposed to be better than the previous one, but it's hard to say it now when nobody could defeat Yuzu and Tsubasa.
>>
File: Screenshot-00430.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-00430.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
>>154657601
>There's no projecting here, a win is a win and a loss is a loss.
Indeed.
>>
>>154657686
When an entire year long series has been leading up to a competition, I'd say yes, winning is a pretty fucking big deal.
>>
>>154657686
>You also assume the results of next week when just a few hours ago many people were proven wrong
Yeah, there's no way to tell with absolute certainty that Yume will beat Rola if not even Hime after today's episode, right?
>>
>>154657775
Is that what you meant? Then I apologize, I thought you meant Yume would beat Hime.
>>
>>154657686
And it's on the series to make the writing make sense and all it's build-up give a satisfactory conclusion. Which as of this episode clearly failed to do as you can see from all the disappointment around.

>I can't believe there are people who legitimately think winning is everything and can't accept people thinking otherwise.
Gee, it's almost like it is a competition or something. Since when people compete if not to, you know, win?

Once more, the source of all insecurities of Rola is Yume, she may have "gotten over it" but, for me, as the viewer, it will be completely nonsensical if all her supposed effort to get over that is thrown under the bus by having Yume beat her, again. No matter how much the show tries to tell me that Rola is totally okay dokey with such a result, me, as the viewer, doesn't have to accept it is a complete logical contradiction of everything the show has been telling us and building up so far.

>>154657817
Once more, if Yume's "loss" will be the same "loss" Ako felt it'll be pretty damn cheap and meaningless, firstly because it'll be a repeat of something we've already seen, and secondly, because compared to everyone else Yume is will still the big winner of everything despite her oh so dreadful loss of becoming pity S4.
>>
>>154657817
I'm not the one you originally replied to, but I wouldn't rule that out. Yume beating Rola is completely certain however, and that's what matters in regards to the discussion we were having. Rola's destiny is to keep losing to Yume, to the point that this time they decided to not even directly focus on their rivalry since Yume is facing off against Hime instead.
>>
File: SASUGA_SAID_HIME.webm (141KB, 646x720px) Image search: [Google]
SASUGA_SAID_HIME.webm
141KB, 646x720px
>Lily will win against Hime they said

Heh, fucking delusional Lilyfags I swear.
>>
>>154657884
Honestly, even if Rola somehow manages to beat Yume and become S4 instead it'll still be sour as fuck because she managed to beat Lily. And god forbid is Yume scores higher than Lily too while still losing to Rola. Shit is fucked no matter what.
>>
>>154657884
And before you point out again that Rola doesn't care about winning or losing, you also just said being Yume's rival is one of her goals. The point of having a rival is striving to beat them, not being fine with losing every time. I can't believe I'm saying this, but Ichigo vs Seira was miles better as a rivalry.
>>
>>154657925
Someone last thread brought up the idea of Yume losing hard and defecting to Venus Arc and honestly at this point that's the result I'd probably be happiest with.
>>
>>154657925
Why do you think Rola got barely 100 points more than Lily and finished in the 27k range? Mahiru got 29k and so will Yume, if she won't break 30k through rainbow or whatever. That they've set up this specific range of scores makes me think she will.
>>
>>154657876
Yume was not the cause of Rola's insecurity. She may have been a factor in it, but if you look all the way back to the episode 7 audition, before Yume was even a match for her, she was already showing signs of it. That much is absolutely true.
>>
>>154658008
When I saw Lily got 27k I knew everything was gonna be completely fucked.
>>
>>154657537
My point was that Rola basically went through what should have been multiple episodes of development in this single episode. She shouldn't have suddenly been able to surpass Lily the moment she realized she was just copying her.
You're grasping at straws here.

>It's literally the central point and driving force of both Lily and Yume's character arcs so far.
And?
>>
They set Hime as the bestest best bestest at everything. She's not going to lose.
>>
How were the idle activities?

I need to catch up. The last episode I saw was 44
>>
>>154658081
She's gonna get 30k for sure.
>>
>>154658010
So what? I'd give you that point if it had been brought up again recently, but you can't deny that her entire character for the last 20+ episodes has been focused around Yume.
>>
>>154658081
Don't underestimate them, I mean overestimate them.
>>
>>154658099
Lily lost and everyone is going nuclear for pretty obvious reasons.
>>
>>154658099
The series tragically got cancelled right after episode 47.
>>
>>154657698
Yuzu still has one more year though so Dance gets a pass.
Ako still managed to do well without glitter though and I actually though she would be able to pull it off when they went that route but look what happened.
Concerning Hime, I don't see Yume beating her. I imagine Hime will pull out all the stops and show Yume exactly what she "had to reach". Granted Hime was already painted as really fucking good from an early age so it'd be hard to top something like that and will be another Talent>Hard-work & Skill that nips love to pull.
>>
>>154658113
Her fucking flashback this episode was literally nothing but YUME YUME YUME. It's like I'm seeing one of those "When Poochie is not on the screen everyone shouold ask "Where's Poochie" but concentrated on 100% on Rola.
>>
>>154658062
>You're grasping at straws here.
Please explain to me how I'm grasping at straws.

>And?
Well, you claimed that no one's character arc needs to be about making S4, and then I provided examples of two characters who's character arcs are in fact, about making S4.
>>
>>154658062
I think it was more like all the pieces fell into place for her at once. Anna said to stop comparing herself to Yume and to find what's unique. Lily said to go her own way. Yume believed in her sincerely with not a hint of doubt in her words.

Simple is the best. Going my way. Omoshiroi janai. This is Sakuraba Rola.

Not a single thing was new this episode. All of it was built before and came together in her mind.
>>
>>154658161
>Granted Hime was already painted as really fucking good from an early age so it'd be hard to top something like that and will be another Talent>Hard-work & Skill that nips love to pull.
Hime popped out of the womb singing and dancing and has literally her whole life as work experience. She may be talented, but to say she has not worked hard is bull, specially when Rainbow happened to her and she had to control it.

Hard Work + Talent > Hard Work > Unpolished Talent
>>
>>154658218
This, Hime's like a good Mizuki in that aspect.
>>
>>154658172
I actually liked her scene with Anna because they weren't talking about Yume, and she came to the realization that she has just been copying others this entire time, and then what you said happened.

>>154658198
>stop comparing herself to Yume and to find what's unique.
Yep, real convincing when immediately afterwards she has a scene going on and on about Yume right before she performs.
>>
>>154658172
You should get ready to see her sucking Yume off some more next episode after Yume defeats her.
>>
File: Elsa_Forte.webm (409KB, 428x392px) Image search: [Google]
Elsa_Forte.webm
409KB, 428x392px
Elsa's the new hottie.
>>
>>154658329
I wish she renders the concept of S4 irrelevant so I can forget about all of this.
>>
>>154657911
>they think Lily's entitled to S4 just because her character arc concluded with Lily's new motivation matching many other characters' same motivation
like, wut

Even Yume isn't this delusional
>>
>>154658272
It is convincing. She said Yume is this presence that inspires her to do her best, but that she doesn't need to directly compare herself to. Maybe there's something lost in translation about the concept of rival from there to here. Rola admitted this was her best performance ever, which is exactly what she wanted.
>>
>>154658329
Can't wait for her to job to Yume too.
>>
File: Tundra Dissapointment.png (283KB, 409x538px) Image search: [Google]
Tundra Dissapointment.png
283KB, 409x538px
As a Lilyfag, I'm mad.
As a viewer, Rola deserved some bones after a whole season shitting on her and her smugness becoming memeness.
Final score: Keeping my rage one week more.
>>
File: pacamen.png (521KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pacamen.png
521KB, 1280x720px
>>154658329
Please save Stars.
>>
>>154658374
Not until mid S2 after she defeats all of the S4
>>
>>154658251
Is that "good" implying Mizuki didn't work hard to get where she stands?
>>
>>154658500
Nah.
>>
>>154658500
Not him, but I would say "good" in that she's not a loner, is more lovable, and isn't a semi-restrained megalomaniac
>>
My issue is how it was set-up

All the people defending Rola's win forget or seemingly don't realize that what is most annoying people is that Rola's win pretty much trampled over Lily's character arc and made it utterly meaningless and a failure. Becoming S4 to stand alongside Yuzu who has supported her since forever? Nope. Making her PR when she becomes S4 after she worked her ass to set-up her own brand? Nope. Proving everyone who told her she was a failure and was never gonna become an idol and much less S4? lol no.

If Rola's culmination of her character is to get over her insecurities and find her own way there's no better way than doing it than having her Yume who has been her main source of anxiety for quite a while. What is the purpose of having her beat Lily?

Even worse, let's assume that Yume ends up beating Rola too next week. That would mean that Rola beating Lily and as consequence making her character arc completely fail was for absolutely nothing. And likewise for Rola, how are we supposed to believe she got over Yume when Yume comes in and beats her again?

It's all set-up wrong and if Yume ends up winning like most people are expecting then it will be extremely unsatisfactory for everyone. Ako and Mahiru get a free-pass to becoming S4 on their first year because there was no other real competition, but am I supposed to believe that Yume of all the people on the super loaded Song Class is the one who become S4? On her first year? And without using Rainbow? No way in hell.

What was the point of ANYONE not named Yume in the Song Class if the only one who actually ends up fulfilling all her goals in a satisfactory manner and without any loss is Yume?
>>
>>154658500
Implying Mizuki was a bitch and used people for her next-level of Aikatsu shenanigams.
>>
>>154658612
Ultimately, putting Lily in song class was a mistake. She should've been an obstacle to another first-year from a different class if they weren't going to let her beat not just the S4, but even the two song-class first-year protagonists.
>>
>>154658612
There's one or two guys here who will defend Stars no matter what it throws at us and I just cannot understand their thought process at this point. I like Stars, but god damn it am I going to call it out and be mad when it pulls some bullshit like it did this episode.
>>
File: Ako a Extra Cute.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ako a Extra Cute.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>pleople call her a meme
>carrying Stars
>having the best episodes and development
Is Ako, I dare to say, /ouridle/?
>>
>>154658801
I don't like Lily losing, but people are trying to force the idea that the only acceptable outcome was Lily becoming S4, and nothing else makes any sense at all.
>>
>>154658801
Heck, even the guy who usually makes those huge-ass posts every episode about how good Star is every week was completely appalled at this episode. When that guy doesn't know what to say then you know shit went really really wrong.
>>
>>154658884
I fear she's going to get relatively sidelined in S2 since she's not getting top billing in advertisement like Yume, Rola and Mahiru are.
>>
>>154658612
>Proving everyone who told her she was a failure and was never gonna become an idol and much less S4?
I really think you guys took that too far. Immediately after Lily said that she also said she had moved past it. Hell, she already had just by making it as an admin of Song Class.

I guess I can't convince anybody that Rola can be rightfully satisfied unless they reach the same conclusions as her, and it took her almost a year to do that.
>>
>>154658899
The way I saw the entire season since Lily's introduction, Yume and/or Rola beating her are unacceptable outcomes. I'm sorry, it's how I feel.
>>
>>154658901
Actually, the internet ate my post. I meant to put it at about 8:50 this morning but it disappeared for some reason. If it's there when I get home then I'll let you see it.
>>
File: Ako Full Armor.jpg (50KB, 467x710px) Image search: [Google]
Ako Full Armor.jpg
50KB, 467x710px
>>154658928
She doesn't deserve that, dear anon, I will cry
>>
Would people have preferred a Roller/Lily tie beating Hime/Yume
>>
File: 3333.jpg (33KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
3333.jpg
33KB, 640x360px
Why isn't Pripara more popular? It's one of the most fun anime I've ever watched but I only ever see people discussing it here.
>>
>>154658899
>force
No. Fuck you. People are mad because Lily becoming S4 was the most logical outcome of this. Expecting what is to be expecting is not "forcing" fuckall.

>>154658964
Even if Lily says that it means something else for the viewer as it is a plot-point, part of Lily's background, and last but not least a important that of the build-up for her character arc. It gives the viewer an expectation and makes it so that the viewer desires her to win as to prove those people wrong.

>>154658986
>>154651344

Wasn't this you? I've been bamboozled.
>>
>>154659093
Everyone loves cute girls but are "too cool" for "idol shit" and "kids shows"
>>
>>154659093
No subs. Not as much plot to discuss.
>>
>>154659093
No subs and people are pretty casual in general, on /a/ at least.
>>
>>154659112
THere's a difference between something being the most logical and the only thing that makes sense. Lily becoming S4 is not the only outcome that makes sense, and people have been trying to spin it that way. That's forcing.
>>
>>154659192
Are you trying to say that Rola or Yume becoming S4 at this point in their development makes sense?
>>
>>154659192
>Something most logical thing doesn't mean it is the thing that makes the most sense
Go away Shirou.
>>
>>154659112
It was not me. As for
>an important that of the build-up for her character arc
I think this was included in her character. It may even be the reason she does everything alone. Yuzu gave her the dream in the first place, but because so many people told her she couldn't do it, it only made her want to prove them wrong more. When people tell me something's impossible, I want to prove them wrong by myself too. It's possible that Lily's mistake was not ever truly relying on Yuzu or anyone else.
>>
>>154658928
That would really mean the end of stars, tile girls and taiyaki girl are really just jokes, Yume wasn't that much of a deal before, and won't be now, so it all rests on Yuzu.
>>
>>154659230
*Something being
>>
File: 1448187395020.png (954KB, 1200x850px) Image search: [Google]
1448187395020.png
954KB, 1200x850px
>>154659159
>>154659179
Both Doki and SMC have been making a lot of progress lately. It won't be long before it's fully subbed!
>>
>>154659233
If that were the case, and Lily doing stuff on her own was a real issue, we'd have gotten something about it, a character arc to solve that issue, just like Rola's got a character arc for her insecurity and Yume got one for Rainbow. Or at the very least, people pointing it out and Lily telling them of fuck off. We got neither. Nothing in the show implied that the way Lily was doing things was wrong in the least.
>>
>>154659252
After naisho initially feel significantly behind, we've been in a state where the subs are constantly behind, now also with gaps, and multiple points where it felt they had ground to a complete halt. By the point subs really picked up again, it was already past a hundred episodes, and that's just too high of an entry bar for many people. The whole sub debacle also probably managed to lose a lot of people's interest.
>>
>>154659252
>It won't be long before it's fully subbed!
By that time Idol Time's first season gonna be about to end.
>>
>>154659227
Sure, they've been shown to be a step above the rest of the class, Rola with her family history and finally understanding what she needs to do. Yume with her overcoming of the rainbow power to become better than before. Compared to the rest of the classes, I don't see why not.

>>154659230
See the funny thing is, you quoted my post, but you quoted it incorrectly. And when you incorrectly quoted it, you accidentally made me appear to be taking a position that I wasn't actually taking. You should fix that maybe.
>>
>>154659361
>Sure, they've been shown to be a step above the rest of the class
Even Lily? Guess we must disagree here, and by the looks of it, plenty of people disagree with your assessment.

>Compared to the rest of the classes, I don't see why not.
Good thing we are talking about Lily here, not the rest of the classes. Not even sure what you tried to do here by bringing up unrelated people.
>>
>>154659446
Here's the thing that they've been very careful about for roughly the last 20 episodes. There have been no direct competitions within a class. I feel like this was the correct way to show everyone growing, but not spoil who was doing the best up until the climactic fight going on right now. Imagine if five episodes ago we saw, say, Lily beating Yume. If Yume somehow turned it around in that time, then that truly would be ridiculous. But it was avoided, so there's more room to allow for different outcomes.
>>
>>154659446
Well if the scores are anything to go by. Rola and Lily are on pretty equal footing, with Rola winning out slightly and I haven't seen anything in the show that makes me think that's bullshit. The rest of the class also took part in the audition, they are hardly unrelated in this case.
>>
>>154659112
I'm >>154651344
I'm not the guy who writes like five paragraphs every episode, sorry to confuse you. This is also far from the first time I've been let down by Stars, although I still enjoy it as a whole.
>>
File: memecat evolution.jpg (290KB, 1532x700px) Image search: [Google]
memecat evolution.jpg
290KB, 1532x700px
>>
>>154659689
What would be the name of the gashat?
>>
>>154659537
>for roughly the last 20 episodes
Kanbus beating Yuzukoshou (e.g. Lily beating Yume, and Yuzu for that matter) was just 16 episodes ago.
>>
>>154660013
Not to mention they also beat a team composed of two current S4 members and the only member of the next S4 who has so far managed to beat their predecessor.
>>
>>154660013
Yes, and it was awesome. But it was also a cross-class team effort. Units and individuals even had different rankings in original Aikatsu. Actually, the fact that there aren't any permanent units in Stars so far I think is an interesting and unexplored avenue. S4 doesn't really count since they just end up together due to skill, not unity.

Also I'm going to laugh if Yuzukoshou really is all in S4. I was joking about it just a couple days ago.
>>
>>154658612
To add to this, I don't like how much importance is put into joining S4 and how its everyone's goal. Like other people have said earlier, most of the episode outside the results was pretty good. Lily, Rola and Yume have all gotten a lot of good development that makes me want to see them succeed. But they're all aiming for 1 spot, and there doesn't seem to be any other kind of "alternative success" path in sight, 2 out of 3 of them are getting fucked no matter what. How does this situation get resolved in a satisfying way? I liked in OG how not everyone's goal was top idol, it was only a select few, and other idols found there own kind of success. In Stars there's only 1 path to success, and if you fail then you fail.

Maybe season 2 will introduce some other alternate success path and remedy some of this, but for now I put more blame on the S4 process than individual character development.
>>
>tfw the Sumire slide happened
>tfw Lily lost to some first year
>tfw the Rin curse is real

Heh, I fucking told you niggers to Punch Rin in the face everyday. Nothing good happens when your favorite idle got involved with Rin.
>>
God I want to kiss Rin in the face so hard.
>>
>>154660387
>Having Sumire as favorite idle
Rin Puncher has really the shittiest taste.
>>
>>154660308
Technically the admin positions are second place, and I feel they did a good job over the entire season showing how important and good they all are (and making all the admins likable). And having four S4 positions shows that there are even four paths to being the best, unlike just Starlight Queen or top idol. But, you're right that we haven't seen much in the way of tangible goals outside of it. I mean, I do think that Ako getting a spot in a year-long drama and Mahiru getting a weekly advice column are great, but those are just parts of what they do.

But seriously, how does Song Class have three admins and some of the others seemingly only have one. Gotta ask the director what's up with that.
>>
File: vampire butt (2).gif (3MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
vampire butt (2).gif
3MB, 720x405px
>>154658612
>trampled over Lily's character arc and made it utterly meaningless and a failure
Her getting second place did not in the least. It's just not what YOU wanted.
She was told that she couldn't be an idol and she became one of the best in full defiance, case closed. A victory. That she missed S4 by a little bit does not disqualify anything. That she missed getting into S4 is a shame for her, nothing more, not "omg her arc was for nothing" crappery.

Her arc was to elaborate on her character and that's was a done deal.

>>154659112
Lily's not entitled to S4 just because her arc concluded with her achieving her previous goal and then aligning her new ambition to the same as several other characters.

>It gives the viewer an expectation
That she will probably pose tough competition when she was shown to be much better than most idols? Yes.
She almost won, and that's a good outcome based on the expectation set. That it is not as good as becoming S4 this year does not disqualify anything.

>>force
Yes, that's definitely you and those who think like you.

>>154659338
But we may get another Lily arc with her finding a new way to do things, probably with friends. I'd say that's highly probable.

>>154660452
ma bro
>>
>>154660500
They made song class Gryffindor but mistakenly made every other class Hufflepuff.
>>
>>154660500
Song Class very clearly the most important and most privileged of them all.
>>
File: baka.jpg (275KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
baka.jpg
275KB, 1280x720px
>>154660500
>Gotta ask the director what's up with that.
And he'd probably say that he allows it due to all the talent in Song class. He's a nice guy.
To encourage them or whatever his explanation would be.
>>
File: Yurika-sama NTR.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Yurika-sama NTR.webm
1MB, 640x360px
Never forget.
>>
>>154660542
>Her getting second place did not in the least.
If you seriously think next episode will end with her still in second place you're just delusional. Although I guess that was already clear at this point.

You also seem to be under the misunderstanding that the whole reason she wanted to get into S4 was because she wanted her own brand, despite the fact it was only one of many reasons. Most characters haven't even been shown a real reason to make it into S4 other than it being S4, while Lily has been established with multiple throughout her character arc.
>>
>>154660485
>Lily
>good taste

LMAO, lilykeks everyone.
>>
File: 47142436_p7.png (406KB, 881x890px) Image search: [Google]
47142436_p7.png
406KB, 881x890px
>>154660623
Yurika x Kaede is the much better pairing.
>>
>>154660677
>LMAO
>cukk
Fuck off back to facebook.
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 220x191px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 220x191px
>>154660725
>lilykeks this assblasted

Ayyyyyy
>>
>>154660655
>You also seem to be under the misunderstanding that the whole reason she wanted to get into S4 was because she wanted her own brand
I did not say or imply that in the least. Y0ou seem to lack reading comprehension.
>>
>>154660747
simply epic
>>
>>154660709
this
>>
>>154660709
not this
>>
>>154660752
Lily's not entitled to S4 just because her arc concluded with her achieving her previous goal and then aligning her new ambition to the same as several other characters.
I'm not sure what else this statement could be implying then.
>>
File: 59203337_p4.png (532KB, 700x598px) Image search: [Google]
59203337_p4.png
532KB, 700x598px
>>
>>154660542
So according to you character arcs and them setting goals for the characters to accomplish are just for characterization and not for the character arc to have a satisfying conclusion that has been clearly and slowly been built up? Seriously?

>Lily's not entitled to S4
And pray tell what entitles Rola, or Yume, to be S4 but not Lily?

>She almost won, and that's a good outcome based on the expectation set. That it is not as good as becoming S4 this year does not disqualify anything.
Which means she did not become S4, which was her goal, her core goal of which all her other goals branched from, making all the time spent building her up a complete waste of time as there's no conclusion to her character arc.

And no, a loss after so much build-up is nowhere near a good outcome, the expectation set was that Lily was gonna win even if she didn't defeat Lily because basic narrative sense pointed everything to Lily's success this time.

I seriously have no fucking idea how you can manage to say "She almost won so it's okay" in a competition where only the first place of them all gets a reward.

>But we may get another Lily arc with her finding a new way to do things, probably with friends. I'd say that's highly probable.
Irrelevant to the point. We are talking about the here and now. What happens to Lily is the future does not magically undo what happened here. If all those such things were meaningful and contributed to her loss, as I said, they would have been touched upon now, not afterwards. Doing it afterwards to try to justify her loss will just look as cheap damage control.
>>
>>154660847
>even if she didn't defeat Hime
Mistake there.
>>
>>154660833
Exactly: she's not more entitled to S4 over everyone else just she wants it like everyone else. That makes no sense at all.

Lilyfags, everyone.
>>
>>154658801
And speak of the devil, here he is >>154660542

I wish I had such amazing delusion abilities.
>>
>>154660847
Again, it's everyone's main goal to become S4, and clearly they can't all win. That doesn't mean they have nothing to gain. Many people (myself included) just thought she would because she's older and more experienced and an admin, but that was never a guarantee.
>>
File: 1481056731733.jpg (117KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481056731733.jpg
117KB, 1920x1080px
>>154659179
>>
>>154660894
Sorry, I meant to greentext the first part of that post, it was a quote of one of his previous posts. Learn to follow the discussion.
>>
Punch delusional Lilyfags in the face.
>>
>>154660921
>but that was never a guarantee.
And that's what we call shit writing. A swerve of the sake a swerve ignoring everything so far is the epitome of it.
>>
>>154660847
>Which means she did not become S4, which was her goal, her core goal of which all her other goals branched from, making all the time spent building her up a complete waste of time as there's no conclusion to her character arc.
>And no, a loss after so much build-up is nowhere near a good outcome, the expectation set was that Lily was gonna win even if she didn't defeat Lily because basic narrative sense pointed everything to Lily's success this time.
>I seriously have no fucking idea how you can manage to say "She almost won so it's okay" in a competition where only the first place of them all gets a reward.
Fuck, it's really like I'm back to last August on /vp/. I was dreading this outcome.
>>
>>154660921
>it's everyone's main goal to become S4
It's not been a central focus of their character arcs like it has been with Lily though.
>>
>>154660967
It didn't ignore anything. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's bad. There was just as much build up to Yume and Rola.

>>154660994
Yume's goal since the prologue has been S4. I would need to check but I'm pretty sure it's been Rola's stated goal too since episode 1.
>>
>lily lost
>hurr durr she's not aiming for S4 anyway
>meanwhile everyone including their mothers is aiming fir S4

Top kek lilyfags.
>>
>>154661021
>There was just as much build up to Yume and Rola.
Yume yes, Rola no. You're ignoring the fact though that both of them had another chance, whereas this was Lily's last chance.

>>154661021
>I would need to check but I'm pretty sure it's been Rola's stated goal too since episode 1.
My point wasn't that it wasn't her goal at all, as obviously all the girls goal is S4, but that doesn't mean it's been a focus of her character arc. And the fact that you would have to go back and check just to make sure alone should show this.
>>
File: 1488863880904.jpg (431KB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
1488863880904.jpg
431KB, 2480x3508px
>>
>>154660932
Yeah, the general level of /a/ is pretty damn casual.
>>
>>154661021
>Yume
>Wants to be S4 because top aidoru
>Has one more chance after this
>Her character arc was focused on overcoming the rainbow

>Rola
>Has one more chance after this
>Her character arc was focusing on overcoming her insecurity and finding herself

>Lily
>Wants to be S4 to prove all the ones who said she couldn't become an idol wrong
>Wants to be S4 to be with Yuzu who has supported her since the very beggining
>Wants to be S4 so as to give her brand maximum recognition and brand power
>Wants to be S4 after missing her first chance because of her weak body
>It's her last chance to become S4
>Literally all her character goals are rooted on becoming S4 and literally all her character arcs have been set-up for becoming S4

But yeah, Rola and Yume totally wanted it more and makes much more sense for Yume and Rola to win instead of Lily in a narrative sense.

Fuck you. Anyone defending this shit is a drone of the highest caliber.
>>
File: Tundra And Citrus.png (574KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Tundra And Citrus.png
574KB, 960x540px
>>154660677
Well, Lily is actually likeable.
>>
>>154660847
>just for characterization
That's all that they ever are for.

>that has been clearly and slowly been built up?
Nowhere was it stated or implied that she must become S4, only that she will strive for it and that she stands a damn good chance, that was what was built up.

>And pray tell what entitles Rola, or Yume, to be S4 but not Lily?
MC privilege
No use fighting that. But that's a different discussion I won't delve into. I'm defending Lily from the bs you are forcing on her.

>basic narrative sense pointed everything to Lily's success this time
[citation needed]
Good grief.

>gets a reward
Irrelevant. Lily wants S4, she doesn't care for trophies.

>Irrelevant to the point.
Relevant to that other anon's idea, different discussion.
>justify
No. And no one cares for "magically undoing" what happened.
>>
>>154661105
Okay, so with that in mind, I'll say the original primary reason Lily wanted to be in S4 was to get her brand (I'm putting Yuzu aside for one second). Lily's character arc was to get into S4 for the purpose of getting her brand, but when she got it early, she had to change her motivation with a self-imposed rule. This is fine, because it mirrors Yume wanting to be in S4 because she wanted to be like Hime. When she realized that she should not do that and focus on herself, she also changed the reason to be in S4, but not the goal itself. From this perspective, they're on similar footing.

Now you can bring Yuzu back into the equation and say Lily had more reason to make it, but I think if you go back to their original promise, it was just to perform together, and S4 was tacked on after. They already did that once, which fulfills that part of her goals. Now she can't join her as S4, but they can still be together as much as they want.
>>
>>154660943
>Learn to follow the discussion.
Right back at you, damage-control-kun
>>
File: 1432377139465.jpg (127KB, 600x426px) Image search: [Google]
1432377139465.jpg
127KB, 600x426px
>>154661232
>>Irrelevant. Lily wants S4, she doesn't care for trophies.
Are you kidding me?
>>
>>154660907
but you do
>>
>>154655535
I want to stab Mizuki's breasts.
>>
>>154661232
>I'm defending Lily from the bs you are forcing on her.
>I'm defending Lily by saying she didn't deserve to win after her entire character arc has built up to this moment.
Wow, just fuck you.

>MC privilege. No use fighting that.
I can still call MC privilege out when it leads to bad writing, as it often does.
>>
File: 1460072559012.png (702KB, 899x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1460072559012.png
702KB, 899x1280px
I want to fuck Akari's armpits.
>>
>>154661453
Just stop replying. At this point he's just baiting.
>>
>>154661453
I'm pretty sure he wasn't saying she didn't deserve to win. Multiple idols can deserve it, but only one can get it.

All of the top Song idols faced potentially career-ending obstacles, whether they were physical, mental, or magical, and they all overcame them. That makes each of them worthy of the honor of the top. You can only judge the results on an individual, personalized basis. In this case, Rola took the lesson she learned from Lily and made it better, and was fully confident. Lily was not. That's what set them apart.
>>
>this is just the first half
>the usual 'anon' (whose actual identity we all know) will defend Yume beating Hime next week if it happens
>>
>>154660623
Never post this webm again.
>>
>>154661453
You seem to have reading comprehension issues, buddy.

As far as who deserves what, they're all on the same level, ignoring nameless background characters. Real bullshit would have been Lily not ranking very high at all when she was built up to be a very strong competitor. Onlt then would the Lily episodes be tossed in the trash by the writers.
>>
>>154661507
I want Akari to sit on my face.
>>
>>154661571
The storm is just beginning anon.
>>
I miss Akari.
>>
I miss Akari's butt.
>>
>>154661571
I don't really give a rat's ass for Yume. I'm rooting for Hime.
I wouldn't be able to defend Yume because
>MC privilege
>>
>>154661571
>>the usual 'anon' (whose actual identity we all know)
We do?
>>
File: C6EXHwzVMAAw-8z.jpg large.jpg (171KB, 1252x1940px) Image search: [Google]
C6EXHwzVMAAw-8z.jpg large.jpg
171KB, 1252x1940px
>>154661694
I do too. I love her.
>>
Akari is bad and you should feel bad for liking her.
>>
>>154661730
It's an open secret, although it would be rather kind not to deliberately bring attention to it since this is an anonymous imageboard.
>>
File: 59700558_p8.jpg (575KB, 2300x2700px) Image search: [Google]
59700558_p8.jpg
575KB, 2300x2700px
>>
>Last thread and half of this one
>Nearly total disagreement and outrage and disappointment and sadness about the results with the only dissidence being at beast being anons playing devil's advocate or trying to make sense of the "logic" for what happened
>And then this guy appears and is literally the one only one saying that Lily losing is alright to the point he says Lily deserved to lose and there was nothing pointing to her winning or desiring the S4 position
The saddest thing is that I'm not sure if he actually believes the crap he spouts or is just baiting. I'm more likely to believe the former and he always appears trying to justify anything Stars does no matter what it is if someone dares to express disappointment or any negative emotions towards Stars.
>>
>>154661914
>saying that Lily losing is alright to the point he says Lily deserved to lose
bait-kun, give up already
>>
>>154661914
>he always appears trying to justify anything Stars does
[citation needed]
>>
>What you want to happen next episode
>What you think is most likely to happen next episode
>What you think is most unlikely to happen next episode

Make your bets lads
>>
I want to fuck Lala.
>>
>>154661744
But do you love her more than Ichigo? I actually do.
>>
>>154662093
- Yume defeating Hime, just for maximum trainwreck potential. I can't bring myself to truly care about next episode.
- Yume coming in second to Hime.
- Yume doing worse than Rola.
>>
>>154662102
Yes. I like Akari more than Ichigo. I liked Akarigen.
>>
File: ARREST LALAFUCKER.jpg (127KB, 968x655px) Image search: [Google]
ARREST LALAFUCKER.jpg
127KB, 968x655px
>>154662097
>>
>>154662093
During Hime's performance, there's a cut to a mysterious idol with long, red hair sitting in the audience. We only see her smirk, not the rest of her face, and suddenly Hime's aura explodes and she collapses. A second cut to Hotaru passing out in her seat, and then to Yume clutching her chest in the waiting room. Yume wins by having a higher score than Hime, and the episode ends with the a shot from behind of the mysterious girl walking towards the sea.
>>
>>154662093
Yume ranking below Roller
Yume ranking above Hime
First point
>>
>>154662093
>>What you want to happen next episode
Yume losing and eventually leading to her defecting to Venus Arc.
>>What you think is most likely to happen next episode
Yume is the S4 candidate, I'm 50/50 on whether she'll beat Hime or not at this point.
>>What you think is most unlikely to happen next episode
Rola staying in first place.
>>
>>154662143
same here
>>
>>154662093
Hime winning and Yume doing worse than Lily
Hime winning and Yume coming in second
What I wanted to happen

Fuck Stars
>>
File: rola3.webm (93KB, 324x290px) Image search: [Google]
rola3.webm
93KB, 324x290px
HATERS GONNA HATE
>>
>>154662158
My negro
>>
WM were robbed.
>>
>>154662093
>Yume barely loses against Rola and Hime makes 30k demonstrating that nobody ever had a chance to defeat her
>Yume barely defeats Rola, but can't defeat Hime and her perfect performance so she gets a pity S4
>Yume defeats both Rola and Hime and becomes S4.
>>
>>154662176
I could enjoy that.
>>
>>154662253
A Hime curbstomping is the only way to save this farce.
>>
File: 1488887076627.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488887076627.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
Lala's the best.
>>
>>154662231
There aren't many of us. I hate seeing the Akari-disdain here.
>>
>>154662333
Trips confirm, man, I can't believe I'm rooting for Hime of all people.
>>
>>154662333
>Yume losing after she receives a call from Koharu
I'm doubtful.
>>
>>154662333
How? Heck, even before this mess a Hime wins flawless victory pity S4 for whoever was second was the most expected conclusion. The damage is done, this stain can never be unwashed.
>>
Hime's score is going to be 29999 and Yume is going to win by that one point margin. Screencap this.
>>
>>154662411
Oh right. I forgot this was gonna happen. What a farce.
>>
>>154662382
Hime is one of my least favorite characters, I can't bring myself to root for her. I just don't even really care what happens this point after my only hope was crushed with this episode.
>>
>>154662448
>Screencap this.
dankest meme
>>
>>154662459
Pretty much. You can't salvage this mess no matter what. Might as keep going full force ahead by making Yume beat Hime too.
>>
>>154662459
Then in your place, I will root twice as hard for Hime.
>>
I like Hime
>>
>>154662093
Yume slipping like Sumire, Rola becomes S4.
Hime da bes, simply da bes.
At this point anything I fair game.

I actually didn't like the first previews of S2, but now I can't wait for Elza saving aikatsu.
>>
>>154662544
Me, too.
>>
>>154662546
You know things are bad when people are looking forward to Dreca 2.0 Starring Not-Mizuki of all things just so they can forget what is happening right now.
>>
>>154662459
Can't be helped, my favorite characters already had their chance before this episode so I'm gonna root for Hime now.

>>154662544
She's super cute.
>>
>>154662544
>>154662580
Compared to other super duper perfect da bes characters she's pretty high up there.
>>
>>154662592
Fortunately, those people are a couple of idiots screeching autistically and not everyone altogether.
>>
>>154662620
Yes, bro.
>>
Next week I expect nothing less than an all out rainbow battle.
>>
>>154662093
Yume getting BTFO and joining Venus Ark

Yume kicking Rola's ass and then getting stomped by Hime. However she shows glimpses of her true potential without rainbow magic, which is why Not-Mizuki wants her.

Double fucking rainbow/Yume or Rola defeating Hime.
>>
File: ejaculation metaphor.png (246KB, 797x625px) Image search: [Google]
ejaculation metaphor.png
246KB, 797x625px
>>154662705
>>
>>154662643
Such a shame that there's people still with standards out there instead of shit eaters like you who praise anything that gets shoved down their throats, huh? You must feel so lonely.
>>
>>154662643
Kindly shut up and accept that multiple people don't like how things are going in this competition.
>>
File: tumblr_nsfbcoE5j01soq4jro2_1280.gif (347KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsfbcoE5j01soq4jro2_1280.gif
347KB, 600x525px
>>
>>154659093
Sophie looks better in her pshuu mode
>>
File: 1469785776909.jpg (36KB, 511x509px) Image search: [Google]
1469785776909.jpg
36KB, 511x509px
Can't get enough of delicious Lilyfag tears. I've waited 2 weeks for this.
>Just wait till Lily beats Hime they said
HAHAHAHHA
>>
File: tumblr_nsfbcoE5j01soq4jro6_1280.gif (249KB, 688x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsfbcoE5j01soq4jro6_1280.gif
249KB, 688x500px
>>
File: 1480300643139.jpg (142KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1480300643139.jpg
142KB, 1000x1000px
Hime is supreme.
>>
>>154662249
I wonder, do the people who felt like this when it first happened still feel this way? Thinking back on it, I can understand if people specifically liked WM's performance more, but just from a storytelling perspective, having Ichigo lose again for the 20th time in 100 episodes would have been pretty depressing. The MC winning everything isn't fun, but neither is losing everything, and if she just happened to become top idol in the movie anyways without having that other significant accomplishment over the previous #1 it wouldn't have made as much sense.
>>
I'm fully expecting them to use Episode Solo and maybe Start Line for next episode, which would be somewhat disappointing.
>>
>>154662938
I blame ties. Everyone was fatigued of how long it all had been dragged and just wanted to get the fuck over with it. That Seira was Seira sure as hell didn't help either.
>>
>>154662992
It didn't feel dragged at all for me.
>>
>>154662969
I'm thinking Star Jet for Yume and So Beautiful Story Hime, then Episode Solo performance from the S4 in the last episode and Start Line as an insert.
>>
Due to popular demand, here's the weekly opinion post that got eaten by the internet at about 9am this morning. Ironic, since it was the one time I was deliberately going to not put it in spoiler tags. Clearly fate is telling me not to screw around.

Holy. Shit. This is why I'll never get enough of watching Aikatsu. The feeling of real excitement, of disbelief and realization and earnestly praying. This investment isn't something I can get anywhere else.

Laura's mom showing up out of nowhere to support her, bringing back the taiyaki president, Lily's beneficiary, Nico and Coco, and even Hotaru came to watch. I could feel and understand Yuri's earnest joy for Lily beating her in a fair match after all this time, even going so far back as to say she only got the CD debut due to forfeit. Yuzu's real jealousy that she wasn't the first to congratulate her, and her later shock and horror when Lily lost. I bet you never saw that coming if you spend every day belittling Laura and Anna.

To think they'd make direct use of having Laura be the idol who worried and angsted the most throughout the series. To have Yume use their usual high five to literally slap some sense into her. She grew enough in those ten minutes to find herself, unburdened by simply chasing the backs of her senpai. And against all odds, it was incredibly satisfying.

The scores were close. The performances were good. But the difference between them was having a true rival to push you beyond your limits. Lily, too, borrowed help at times, but she had nobody else to compete against to make her stronger. You can run further together than you can alone. And I only realized it today, but Mahiru and Laura's new auras are, if you think back, much more reminiscent of the original Aikatsu ones. I don't think that's a coincidence.

I'm going to delay reading through the 200+ posts of anger for a bit today. I want to enjoy this elation of watching a wonderful show for a while longer.
>>
>>154663030
*for Hime
>>
>>154663030
That would be nice, but they've already let everyone down at this point.
>>
>>154663038
> I bet you never saw that coming
Well yeah, we call that shit writing for a reason

>Rola wins because of muh friends and Lily loses because she's alone
Once more something that hasn't been implied or touched upon at all ever in the show and it's something people keep pulling out of this ass to try to justify this sham.
>>
Yume isn't going to go all out next week, by that I mean she isn't going to use her Rainbow mode in her performance which will be the reason why she scores lower then Rola.

Hime will go all out and BTFO of Rola's score, possibly using Rainbow mode to make the gap even larger.

Yume will be disappointed, but be determined to beat Rola and join S4 without using her power.

Elsa will try to recruit Hime or Yume to boatschool after the season ends.
>>
>>154663038
And I thought the other guy was bad. Wew lad.
>>
>>154663038
>The feeling of real excitement, of disbelief and realization and earnestly praying.
Yeah, all in all, the feeling of uneasiness and excitement for the elections was something I wouldn't expect of any other anime regardless of the final result.
>>
>>154663038
5 Rare cards were added to your Aikatsu DCD card binder.
>>
>>154663131
>possibly using Rainbow mode to make the gap even larger.
Doubt, if anything I believe that Hime won't use it not only because she believes herself doesn't need it anymore but for respect to Yume because she didn't use it, and it makes sense for Yume to lose to Rola if she doesn't use her rainbow mode.

>Elsa will try to recruit Hime
Didn't she try that and failed already?
>>
>>154663158
You're right, needs more paragraphs.
>>
>>154663207
I chuckled.
>>
File: 1488932818017.jpg (2MB, 2700x4700px) Image search: [Google]
1488932818017.jpg
2MB, 2700x4700px
>>154663214
She hasn't appeared in the show yet, has she?
>>
>>154663214
>and it makes sense for Yume to lose to Rola if she doesn't use her rainbow mode.
That's along the the lines of the things we were saying before and look at the pit we are at now.
>>
>>154659093
Discussion is a bit too scarce as of late, but all in all we are better this way.
I had threads of shows I like go right into the trash once they got licensed by CR and/or became too popular. It became impossible to talk about the show itself as the threads devolve into
>uneducated ESL inciting "waifu" wars and dissing the characters
>mouth-breathers yuri fans talking about their fanfiction who might as well be watching any other show
>just low quality posts in general
tl;dr We are better this way.
>>
>>154663271
I remembered reading that some weeks ago.

>>154663272
>look at the pit we are at now.
I never expected Lily to win though.

>>154663278
Indeed, and when things happens, we get a ton of discussion, like back in S2 in the Hibiki cour.
>>
File: 1489662377.gif (2MB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
1489662377.gif
2MB, 600x336px
>>154663038
Never thought I'd see they day where I agree with you Rola fag.
>>
>>154663271
>>154663319
S2 PV suggested that she tried to recruit Hime and failed.
>>
>>154663319
>>I never expected Lily to win though.
And that's why you are in the minority of people who are accepting, enjoying and praising this monument to bad writing.
>>
Reminder that anyone defending today's episode cannot be considered a real Aikatsu fan.
>>
>>154663400
Reminder that anyone defending stars cannot be considered a real Aikatsu fan.
>>
>>154663421
Reminder that anyone who likes Aikatsu cannot be considered a real Aikatsu fan.
>>
>>154663400
>the person subbing Aikatsu is not a real Aikatsu fan
If anything, he's way too much of one.
>>
>>154663368
I'm share there's a good chunk of people like me who's enjoying this after all those obnoxious Lilyfags shitting on everyone that didn't agree with them.
>>
>>154663368
I never really cared about Lily and her stuff so I don't really mind this outcome, what I care is about the next week's one.
>>
STARS ISN'T AIKATSU

BRING BACK STARLIGHT ACADEMY
>>
>>154663565
Stars > Akari gen + DreCa
>>
Were any stitches done from todays episode?
>>
>>154663500
So you don't like it because it's what you wanted but rather because people are dissatisfied with the outcome? You must lead a quite pitiful and sad life if so.
>>
>>154663565
Akarigen isn't aikatsu either.
>>
>>154663565
Even with all that's happening Stars is still better than Akari Gen and S2.
>>
>>154663400
The episode legitimately had a lot of good moments, its just the results that fucked it up.
>>
>>154663629
(you)
>>
File: 1476662443994.jpg (68KB, 482x713px) Image search: [Google]
1476662443994.jpg
68KB, 482x713px
>>154663601
>>154663626
>>154663629
Akari gen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Stars
>>
>>154663619
Yes I never really cared much about Lily until you Lilyfags started shitting on everyone that didn't agree with Lily winning everything when it turns out you guys were clearly wrong.
>>
Reminder that any reminders are crossboarding scum.
>>
>>154663665
>>154663667
It's true though, Akari gen was mediocre as fuck, the trio was boring and the other girls, which were the best part of the generation such as Juri, Miyabi, the potatoes, could have been more entertainment material, and let's not forget how horrible Luminas was because the duos were fucking awesome.
>>
>>154659093
>>154663278
Post more Sophie preferably in fancy mode
>>
>>154663629
Late aikatsu S2 was great, ironically when Mizuki came back.
I'm expecting Elza to save stars too.
>>
>>154663696
Once more, sad. I hope you can rise about your childish behavior and find true happiness and joy someday.
>>
File: 1475463096183.png (178KB, 670x677px) Image search: [Google]
1475463096183.png
178KB, 670x677px
This is my wife.
>>
>>154663667
As much as it pains me to admit, yes even Akari gen was better.
>>
File: shocking truth.jpg (178KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shocking truth.jpg
178KB, 1280x720px
>>154663825
Your wife sucks, dude.
>>
Luminas beating Tristar was worse and even worse writing than Lily losing against Rola.
>>
IDOL TIME IS GOING TO BE SHIT!
>>
S1 > S3 + movie > second half of S2 > S4 > first half of S2
>>
>>154663879
Nah, that shit had sense given how Tristar wasn't an unit since a long time ago while Luminas was still fresh into the memories of people, same with Soleil that were working in their popularity.

>>154663902
I agree with this.
>>
>>154663879
The bad writing there was more about the fact that they wrote extremely convenient rules for that competition that favored highly active units while Tristar only reformed specifically for it. It was the only way they had to justify rookie idols being able to compete against more experienced ones, unlike Rola vs Lily.
>>
>>154662063
But he does.
>>
>>154663879
Tristar was washed out and out of practice. It made perfect sense.
>>
File: 56932242_p4.png (467KB, 1000x694px) Image search: [Google]
56932242_p4.png
467KB, 1000x694px
>>154663879
Luminas beating Tristar wasn't that farfetched, though. At that point in the story, Tristar hadn't been a thing for a long while and Luminas was at the height of their popularity. Luminas also lost to Soleil, so it's not like Akari and co. had plot immunity.
>>
File: Aikatsu Movie - Akari.png (1MB, 1280x1035px) Image search: [Google]
Aikatsu Movie - Akari.png
1MB, 1280x1035px
>>154663902
This is the best opinion I have seen in regards to the show.
>>
>>154663937
>>154663971
>>154663975
>>154663992
I never thought I'd see the day this would happen.
>>
File: 1481910698292.png (255KB, 468x638px) Image search: [Google]
1481910698292.png
255KB, 468x638px
why do idols have to compete in the first place?
>>
>>154663822
>Shitting on anyone that doesn't get on the Lily bandwagon
I'm sure that's more "childish" than anything. But please keep it coming. I can take all Lilyfags tears deliciously.
>>
>>154663565
Just bring back Yurika-sama.
>>
File: CD_Sexy-Style.jpg (197KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CD_Sexy-Style.jpg
197KB, 1000x1000px
I generally love Ran.
>>
>>154664027
Because that's how they grow, otherwise you get things like PP before Hibiki came into the picture.
>>
>>154664027
Competition is life in general.
>>
>>154664035
I'm not shitting on you though, well, at least not for not supporting Lily. But if you feel it is that way then all the more power to you. Hopefully you'll be able to grow up and mature someday, not that I'm expecting you with how defensive you are getting, but still, who knows.
>>
>>154664022
Lily's defeat is still fresh in everyone's mind, just wait a few weeks.
>>
>>154664022
What can you do? These guys like what killed Aikatsu off.
>>
>>154663975
Beating Powa made perfect sense because Shion not performing was a plot point before, but damn, Tristar was sour because they had two powerhouses of idolhood that Luminas would never win 1v1.
>>
>>154664076
I want to fuck that bird.
>>
File: 1427165477392.jpg (56KB, 583x488px) Image search: [Google]
1427165477392.jpg
56KB, 583x488px
>>154663881
No way...
>>
>>154664113
More like wait until next week for Yume Sue.
>>
File: 1478957335246.jpg (58KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478957335246.jpg
58KB, 600x600px
>>
>>154664027
To experience suffering.
>>
>>154664105
>implying that Lilyfags can shit on anyone after getting cucked by Rola
Lilyfags were saying they will be drinking my tears after Lily beats Hime 2 weeks ago. I am just enjoying it myself.
>>
IDOL TIME IS GOING TO BE THE SHIT!
>>
>>154663937
>>154663971
>>154663975
>>154663992
Not to mention Powapuri with two starlight queens ft. DreAca
>>
>>154664188
>Sue
No. This isn't "No Game, No Life" or "Bleach".
But the MC privilege may indeed crap on the show.
>>
>>154664022
I still called it bad writing you know.
>>
>>154664225
I hope the same people who shit on Sakura aren't also saying Powa should've beaten Luminas.
>>
>>154664123
>Luminas would never win 1v1.
Exactly, that was the point, alone they would have got their asses kicked, but that was a special tournament with special rules so they won.
>>
File: 7fc15729704006ff5c06c546d73a4e66.jpg (705KB, 992x1403px) Image search: [Google]
7fc15729704006ff5c06c546d73a4e66.jpg
705KB, 992x1403px
Oh no, Rin is about to sit on your face!
>>
>>154664253
I loved Sakura as the last reminder of a long lost era named S1 aikatsu.
Sakura being starlight queens was perfect as no other idle came close to her in popularity as part of star anis.
>>
File: 1489374441067.jpg (64KB, 624x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489374441067.jpg
64KB, 624x720px
>>154664317
Stop that.
>>
>>154664253
Don't worry Anon. Sakura may be the worst character of S1, but Luminas have won anyting with the little development it got.
>>
File: 1111111111111.jpg (21KB, 540x477px) Image search: [Google]
1111111111111.jpg
21KB, 540x477px
>>154664317
I'm entirely okay with this. No need for her to feel bad about it.
>>
>>154664335
Sakura becoming Starlight is the equivalent of a Pity S4 now.
>>
>>154664370
Don't blame her for everyone else sucking. All of Akari-gen got wiped out in the first round that year.
>>
>>154664370
>Pity S4
This meme is already dank as heck.
>>
>>154664370
Sakura became S4 because she is the only person in her grade.
At least there's some kind of competition with the S4
>>
File: tumblr_o2b9g7XGUF1soq4jro3_1280.gif (121KB, 789x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2b9g7XGUF1soq4jro3_1280.gif
121KB, 789x600px
>>
>>154664370
I was mad with the fact that no main grill made it past phase 1.
My ideal outcome is:
Akari lost phase 1.
Juri, Hinaki lost phase 2.
Sumire lost phase 3 or 2 (by a hair).
That would support the idea of underdog Akari and that Sumire was actually something.
>>
File: 1479697726896.png (379KB, 736x836px) Image search: [Google]
1479697726896.png
379KB, 736x836px
>>
Has there ever been a major result in Aikatsu that /ai/ generally agreed with?
>>
Sakura performing Light Pink Day Tripper with Miyabi was the best thing of all Aikatsu.
>>
>>154664519
Yurika taking Ran's place in Tristar
>>
The picnic offtime episode was the best thing in all of Aikatsu.
>>
File: 1477346690162.jpg (109KB, 800x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1477346690162.jpg
109KB, 800x1029px
This is my wife. Please saying something nice about her.
>>
>>154664519
Admins winning over Yuzu and Tsubasa teams was pretty well received.
>>
>>154664519
Shipping off Koharu
>>
>>154664559
She has pretty shoulders and collarbones.
>>
>>154664519
IMO:
Akari winning SQ
Luminas beating Powa
2wingS beating WM
Mizuki beating Ichigo on S1
Ichigo and Seira first draw.
Ako losing to Blue Seira
The Admins beating everyone
>>
>>154664648
At least 6 of those are completely off base.
>>
>>154664690
I can fight you every time.
>>
>>154664774
I bet you'd just tie.
>>
>>154664563
Strange though, admins winning was completely out of nowhere, isn't that supposed to be terrible writing?
>>
File: Le WM Face.jpg (201KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Le WM Face.jpg
201KB, 1920x1080px
>>154664795
>>
File: 102443_pc_popup.jpg (205KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
102443_pc_popup.jpg
205KB, 707x1000px
>>
>>154664833
The plot was about Yume getting over her angst, not about the competition.
>>
>>154664833
Ebin.
>>
>>154664860
Why is Chanko crying? Is Sophie bullying her with a size Small t-shirt?
>>
File: 1412825714290.jpg (18KB, 258x271px) Image search: [Google]
1412825714290.jpg
18KB, 258x271px
>300+ replies
>5 hours
The salt is going to be insane next week
>>
>>154664833
At that point we had been led to believe that Lily was suppose to be insanely good and only didn't become S4 because she wasn't able to participate in the previous S4 Selection. Not to mention because Hime da bes of da bes, we didn't really know how Yuri compared to the other S4 members at that point either.
>>
Ran-tan is cute!
>>
>>154663881
You don't know that, anon.
>>154663902
The movie is the highlight of Aikatsu for me.
>>
>>154665391
Ran-chan is cuter.
>>
>>154665161
Lily already lost, it can't get worse next week.
>>
Yume would win if Hime was first. But Yume can't beat the power of dramatic storytelling. The idea is to show-off the strength of the enemy and then let MC overcome it. Here it's an anticlimax because the format itself makes people root for Hime.

60% Yume narrowly beats Rola before Hime curbstomps everyone.
25% Yume narrowly loses to Rola
15% Yume beats Hime
>>
>>154665515
Ran is cute in general.
>>
>hey the thread's had a lot of posts since I went to bed
>wait this isn't even the same thread
>>
>>154665752
But that rule was broken just last episode?
>>
>>154665752
>60% Yume narrowly beats Rola before Hime curbstomps everyone.
>25% Yume narrowly loses to Rola
>14% Yume beats Hime
>1% Yume loses and joins Venus ark
>>
File: C7Dxo7MU4AALY0p.jpg (179KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
C7Dxo7MU4AALY0p.jpg
179KB, 960x1280px
A-At least the shipping hijinks will be fun next year?
>>
File: 1473493734252.jpg (355KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1473493734252.jpg
355KB, 900x1200px
>>154665756
Ran is beautiful in general.
>>
>>154665841
How long do you sleep anon?
>>
>>154665852
Yes, and it caused an anticlimax of people saying Yozora threw the match. Anyway, it's like Shokugeki no Soma, last wins 90% of the time but they let first win once in a while to make it less predictable.
>>
>>154665930
People are only saying Yozora threw the match because she literally had everything prepared for her dramatic passing the baton to Mahiru moment before either of them even performed.
>>
>>154665994
And because she was showed as far as the fucking moon in the last Mahiru only episode
>>
>5 hours ago
>360 replies
Let me guess at the end of the episode Lily's condition got worse, am I right?
>>
>>154665926
Sleeping is the best thing in the world. Everyone should sleep all the time.
>>
File: B5ULs_zCIAE3cia.png large.png (292KB, 659x735px) Image search: [Google]
B5ULs_zCIAE3cia.png large.png
292KB, 659x735px
>>154665916
Ran is perfect in general.
>>
>>154666086
_No.
>>
>>154666086
That's one way to put it.
>>
>>154666097
Ran is General of the armies.
>>
>>154665926
Last night? Not much at all. I may not have checked the thread directly before and after sleeping. Regardless, the previous thread had been archived and we were well into another one by the time I did check.
>>
>>154664930
I raped her.
>>
>>154666262
Ew
>>
>>154666041
From Mahiru's point of view. Not actually.
>>
I sincerely thought that Stars would redeem itself during the S4 arc, I thought that it would finally take off but it keeps falling short. Everything so far has been so anti-climatic and underwhelming.

Bamrise should just drop Aikatsu already and develop a new IP, Pripara is way ahead of them now.
>>
Idols are old news. Magical girls are the new hotness.
>>
>>154666483
Nigger Takara Tomy has been ahead of everyone since the beginning.
>>
File: Kii Maymay.jpg (74KB, 697x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kii Maymay.jpg
74KB, 697x720px
>>154666427
>NoT actually.
>>
>>154666483
Stars isn't 140 episodes in and PriPara still took quite a while to get good.
>>
>>154666483
>Pripara is way ahead of them now.
But PPs end of season competition arc has been just as shitty and disappointing.
>>
>>154666572
It got good on episode 2.
>>
>>154666520
Do you mean mecha musumemes?
>>
>>154666607
It got good when Falulu appeared.
>>
I think PP was good from the start. It got better when Aromageddon showed up, but I really liked early stuff like the PriTicket confiscation too.
>>
File: 1489528052251.jpg (102KB, 521x645px) Image search: [Google]
1489528052251.jpg
102KB, 521x645px
>>154666520
Kemonomimi is the real new hotness.
>>
>>154666688
I've liked it from the start too. I'm still really disappointed with the Kami Idol Grand Prix arc though.
>>
>>154666572

Pripara was already good by ep 48. Stars we are still waiting for it to be just ok.
>>
>>154666688
Ajimi was a mistake. The wing battle with Dragonball like powerup was retarded too
>>
>>154666739
Yeah, early S3 was better. S2 was amazing.
>>
>>154666780
Wow, that took a long time. Stars took one episode to get good.
>>
>>154666780
Stars was already good up until this episode.
>>
>>154666797
Nice reading comprehension.
>>
>>154666780
But this last cour has been good until now.
>>
SoLaMageddon Mi
>>
How did nips take this episode?
>>
>>154666941
Just fine, unless I'm looking at all the wrong places.
>>
>>154667009
I want to add that it seems that the English-speaking fandom is likely to be angrier about it in general. I'd imagine that the Wikia/Twitter/Tumblr are pretty enraged about the results right now.
>>
Stars is a mess.
>>
I think the competition aspect as a whole is a bit underwhelming, and not all of the matches have been that great, but I still find this arc had been a solid wrap-up to the show. Tricolore vs Ucchari was fantastic because of Hibiki in the episode. Tricolore vs Salami was great because it really sold you on how hard Salami worked to win the adoration of their fans. And then the bonus boss battle with the goddess was beautiful. tl;dr every second episode it great.
>>
>>154667172
The English speaking fandom is worse at understanding stories in general.
>>
>Hibiki gets to dance with Falulu while bathed in the moonlight
Jesus Christ I'm legit jelly
>>
There wasn't any fun gimmick like the ad-hoc team-ups or flying.
>>
>>154667324
Very romantic scene. Hibiki is the best.
>>
>>154667172
Sadly it doesn't seem like Lily was very popular among big friends, but I imagine little girls are pretty pissed because they loved her. You're just not going to find much of that on the internet.
>>
>>154667412
Little girls on the internet? I know just where to look.
>>
File: 1475521073174.png (558KB, 722x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475521073174.png
558KB, 722x720px
>>154667438
We've had this talk before anon and it is time to stop.
>>
>>154667438
I was talking about Japanese little girls.
>>
>>154667485
Like Pshu?
>>
>>
>>154667696
pshu is a phony!!
>>
>>154667720
Me in the pic.
>>
>>154667696
PSHU DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>154667720
Me getting hugged
>>
>>154667762
You're pretty cute.
>>
>>154667973
Hibiki is cuter.
>>
I'm the cutest.
>>
File: 1470018562461.jpg (439KB, 723x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1470018562461.jpg
439KB, 723x1023px
>>154668088
Lies.
>>
>>154668088
Well duh. Hibiki is the cutest.
>>
>>154668339
What's with Hibikis and being manly?
>>
>>154666483
I blame the retarded Precure staff, specially the writers, they picked up for Stars. Hopefully OG staff will come back when Stars hopefully fucks off forever after S2.
>>
>>154668360
All Hibikis are gay.
>>
>>154668360
Manly == sexy?
>>
>>
>Mahiru will have highest points out of 4 main girls.
What has the world come to?
>>
I want Hibiki to make me feel like a woman.
>>
File: CiGR-uYUYAAHvQa.jpg orig.jpg (154KB, 777x1087px) Image search: [Google]
CiGR-uYUYAAHvQa.jpg orig.jpg
154KB, 777x1087px
>Mahou-chan has the same birthday as Aoi Yuuki
I am not sure if this was an obscure reference or just a coincidence.
>>
>>154668485
>What has the world come to?
Nepotism, ho!

The wonders of the Kasumi monopoly manipulation of the system.
>>
Rola's main similarity with Sumire is that even if their characters were mangled and mistreated by the writers they're still very popular with big friends for their character designs and the idea of their personalities.
>>
>>154668367
Narita was the only Precure writer who jumped ship, and she has no say in the plot/structure of the story. That's on Bandai, Kakihara, Satou, Kimura, and the producers. The majority of the episodes she's written (3, 6, 11, 14, 19, 26, 32, 37, 43, 47) have been favorably received. The only things you can really blame her on are the het fanservice scenes, like the director approving of a random girlfriend for Subaru's drama character, and his confession voice over transition.
>>
What's worse, being Lily or being Sumire?
>>
>>154668667
Being Risa
>>
File: subarukyun.png (568KB, 800x470px) Image search: [Google]
subarukyun.png
568KB, 800x470px
Updated. I havent been able to take a better version of 1 yet.

If anon 6 is around: could I bother you with re-taking the picture? It's smaller than the square and I don't want to deface your square by trying to clone it into fitting it.

Looking for people to take over 8 and 9, immediate start no experience required. One time pay of love you~.
https://mega.nz/#!QI5iRbgY!zB7vkIpiRGH4IJ7O97lDPB5d15xaik6HitXt_bFGxso
>>
>>154668485
It doesn't matter, they're not on the same scale.
>>
File: Darth Johnny Short.webm (660KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Darth Johnny Short.webm
660KB, 640x360px
>>154668667
Lily has something like character development at a somehow good pace
>>
>>154668667
At least Lily has the sweet release of death to look forward to.
>>
>>154668667
Being you.
>>
>>154668724
Why does Sumire get bullied in every single dorama/movie?
>>
>>154668667
Anthony Burch
>>
File: Remove Sumire.webm (392KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Remove Sumire.webm
392KB, 640x360px
>>154668792
Sumire is for bully
>>
>>154668792
it balances out her NTRing Akari.
>>
>>154668667
Everything is better than being in this world.
>>
>>154666483
>now
PP has always been ahead of them, you can thank Akari for that.
>>
What if Stars had a nepnep like drama episode?
>>
>>154668708
That's just being delusional. The scale is samr. Everyone on 25~30k shows that it's same.
Also
>Mahiru has more points than 3 of the S4.
>>
>>154669341
Which is bullshit, but whatever. Can't stop the Kasumi circlejerk, I guess.
>>
>>154669341
All the classes have fundamentally different skills so saying they are being judged under the same standards is stupid as fuck. It would be like a math teacher grading a history test and so on.
>>
>>154669409
Her points are fairly comparable to the current S4 scores, she's higher than them sure, but it's not like she blew them out. It's no more bullshit for her to beat one s4 than it is to beat three.
>>
>>154669305
What if Stars was good?
>>
>Stars director was in charge of the starlight gakensai
This is the man that made Luminas shit
>>
>>154669541
>It would be like a math teacher grading a history test and so on.
That is exactly what they're doing since all the teachers and the principal are grading all the classes.
>>
File: 20170316_174758.png (51KB, 1439x509px) Image search: [Google]
20170316_174758.png
51KB, 1439x509px
>>
File: 1487968347738.png (454KB, 744x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487968347738.png
454KB, 744x720px
>>154669797
>Anna gave Rola a slightly higher score to justify her shitty teaching
>>
>>154669797
It's like everyone grading a history test and everyone grading a math test. Being better in one doesn't mean you're better in the other.
>>
>>154670045
It's the same as Yozora throwing the match! Conspiracy!
>>
Now Lily can retire and become my wife.
>>
>>154670053
Except they do share the same grading category. Lives are a huge portion of their points
>>
>>154668360
That Hibiki isn't manly by far. A bit of a brat at best sometimes.
>>
>>154670185
A huge portion? They are a portion. It might as well be half and half.
>>
>>154670181
Lily doesn't deserve to be with a degener/a/te.
She's not a washed up has-been either.
>>
>>154670181
A fate worse than death.
>>
>>154668667
Sumire by a wide margin.
>>
Yume won't beat Hime or that would basically make both Lily and Rola worthless. Lose or win, Yume will end up at a 100 point distance of Rola.
>>
File: REMOVE HIBIKI.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
REMOVE HIBIKI.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>>154668455
REMOVE HIBIKI
>>
>>154670347
This and the entire sequence following were fucking hilarious. I live PriPara so much.
>>
>>154670331
They already made Lily worthless. Do you think they care about that at this point?
>>
>>154670384
>live
love*
>>
File: 1489665677932.jpg (190KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1489665677932.jpg
190KB, 1280x1440px
How do I stop myself from being sot buttblasted by this episode? I don't really hate Rola but I'm still mad.
>>
>>154670466
You can always become a Starsdrone. There's about two people in this thread whose examples you can follow.

Or if have any amount of dignity and self-respect you will embrace the pain and anger instead of becoming a shit-eater.
>>
>>154668455
The best, just the best.
>>
>>154670466
Because Lily lost when no new fancy aura.
And you noticed it and still keep hope.
>>
>>154669863
that's mean/
>>
File: 1477615307570.jpg (640KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1477615307570.jpg
640KB, 1500x2000px
>>154667720
>>154668266
needs more Garuru

I wouldn't mind seeing a Pripara spin-off with Garuru attending some kind of actual monster Pripara ("MonPripara"? ha) and makes friends with actual monsters that are also idols competing against each other. Another Vocaldoll, Paruru, joins her later. Falulu, Mikan and Aroma show up as guests from time to time.
>>
>>154670597
I really doubt there's anyone who saw the 27k and didn't think "Lily lost" immediately afterwards.
>>
>>154670397
>made Lily worthless
No.
>>
>>154670466
Realize that you're just sad and frustrated, which is okay.
>>
>>154670589
>you will embrace the pain and anger and become a shit-eater
kek'd
>>
Is this you?
>>
File: 1482930085558.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482930085558.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
>>154670684
I'd totally fund a Geddons spinoff.
>>
>>154670804
Meant for >>154670589 of course.
>>
>>154670810
Too bad it'll never happened and they lost like some scrubs against Dressing pafe.
>>
File: why no hate.jpg (70KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
why no hate.jpg
70KB, 630x420px
>>154670804
Why Vader?
What are you doing?

captcha: La Manga
hah
>>
Mirei is destined to become a lonely spinster.
>>
>>154670884
I've seen all of Star Wars at least twice through but I can't remember a thing. Same for Lord of the Rings.
>>
>>154670685
Aura > Points
>>
>>154670971
Not if I have anything to say about it.
>>
>>154670971
Mirei will be too awkward to express her feelings for Lala, assuming all the while she'll be there for her in future. But Lala, who would have come to Mirei's side and awakened to her feelings had Mirei been more open, instead finds love with someone else and Mirei watches from inside, swallowing her feelings, as the love of her life finds true happiness with someone else.
>>
File: C5_Jy8mU0AAALb0.jpg large.jpg (101KB, 368x522px) Image search: [Google]
C5_Jy8mU0AAALb0.jpg large.jpg
101KB, 368x522px
>>154670810
Well they're already getting a spinoff novel.
>>
>>154671289
oh shoot, that's awesome
>>
>>154670971
Here's your (you)
Now shoo, go away.

>>154671197
dammit, here's your (you) as well, b/u/ffoon
Now shoo, go away.
>>
>>154671003
The Dark Side™ is a mistake, that's all you need to remember.

Then in LotR, not killing Sauron properly 5000 years earlier (literally) was a mistake.
>>
>>154671289
I wish I could read moonrunes as good as I can understand them when I hear them.
>>
>>154671547
Have you considered hiring a Japanese child to read the novel to you?
>>
>>154671700
I should do that, a cute japanese little girl with the voice of an angel would do the trick.
>>
>>154671547
We'll have to see when it comes out late next month, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's written very simply, maybe even with furigana for the kids to read along.
Or not and it's for the parents to read, but we'll find out eventually.

Apparently it's mainly filling in stuff that's been touched upon in the past, stuff like how Garuru was born, and how this plucky young team of mischief-makers made it all the way to the Kami Idol Grand Prix.
>>
>>154671760
If it's anything like the other Ciao novels, it'll be aimed towards kids.
>>
File: C7DSSjgVAAALD8M.jpg (374KB, 2048x1378px) Image search: [Google]
C7DSSjgVAAALD8M.jpg
374KB, 2048x1378px
>>
Will helicopter idle manga ever be translated?
>>
>>154672033
You can see how dead inside she is now.
>>
File: C7C7HABV0AEsJqm.jpg (66KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
C7C7HABV0AEsJqm.jpg
66KB, 400x600px
>>
>>154672100
But okay anon because she said she's okay with the result! Aren't you glad Lily lost?
>>
File: Rolyaiaki.jpg (219KB, 523x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rolyaiaki.jpg
219KB, 523x720px
>>154672033
>Yuzu faces
>>
File: 1478022699256.jpg (1MB, 1483x4096px) Image search: [Google]
1478022699256.jpg
1MB, 1483x4096px
>>
File: file.png (136KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
136KB, 500x500px
>>
File: DED.webm (535KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
DED.webm
535KB, 960x540px
>>
File: file.png (902KB, 962x728px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
902KB, 962x728px
>>
>>154672100
Stop projecting.
>>
>>154672242
It ended up being better this way.
>>
>cosmic ded in 9 hours
How frightening.
>>
File: file.png (260KB, 560x792px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
260KB, 560x792px
>>
File: file.png (308KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
308KB, 600x850px
>>
File: file.png (165KB, 520x439px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
165KB, 520x439px
>>
>>154672339
We are a rage/salt based reactor you should be happy we did not go critical.
>>
File: 43899438_p2.jpg (22KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
43899438_p2.jpg
22KB, 600x390px
cosmic ded
>>
>>154672545
But salt reactors are self regulating making them extremely difficult to go critical.
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1200x1200px
>>
File: file.png (454KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
454KB, 640x640px
>>
>>154672602
curu stori, aniki
>>
>>154672602
Did you see how much salt they dumped into one episode and then left us with the warning that more was going to come?
>>
Kubota Risa tweeted ahead of the episode airing so I assumed Mei or Mayu would rank in the Selection, but she showed up as Himari instead, who was previously voiced by Date Arisa.
>>
>>154672618

That's cute. I just hope she's not the annoying type, so far I like her.
>>
>>154672893
Her design looks somehow more elaborate than the average MC. Like halfway between normal anime protagonist and card game anime protagonist.
>>
>Lily btfo
Welp, not like it will matter when Yume scores infinite points next ep.
>>
Yume "The Magical Gyaru Idol"
>>
>Yume's sweat produces rainbows
Really makes you think.
>>
>>154673573
Everyone's can if you sweat enough.
>>
puri
>>
cash coma
>>
Marry Hime!
>>
Marry Ainon!
>>
poyo
>>
I hope aikatsu finally dies.
>>
I hope I finally die.
>>
>>154674200
>>
File: 1475024895327.jpg (282KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1475024895327.jpg
282KB, 800x1131px
>>
This thread was mostly about Lily. what happened to the rolafags are they ded?
>>
File: 1480969787564.png (336KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1480969787564.png
336KB, 500x500px
atsui
>>
>>154674556
I was a Rolafag before the show shit the bed with her character.
>>
>>154674708
Same.
>>
File: unyumesed.jpg (234KB, 519x694px) Image search: [Google]
unyumesed.jpg
234KB, 519x694px
>>154674399
Laura NO
>>
>>154674758
Rola will sell her body to old men after she loses to Yume next episode and realizes that everything she does in life will be futile.
>>
File: Rola Ur a Faget.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rola Ur a Faget.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
>>154674758
>Laura
>>>/aikatsustars.wikia/
>>
File: 1489021389315.jpg (463KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489021389315.jpg
463KB, 1280x720px
>>154674399
Rola YES
>>
>>154674880
>>
Laura Laura Laura Laura Laura
>>
I'm glad that we all could agree this episode was a complete and massive disappointment that is proof that there's no point of having any hopes or expectations for Stars starting today and no matter what Stars does from now on this will forever be a impossible to wash-away stain that will follow forever and mark the series as a farce and sham built upon bad decisions and writing.
>>
>>154674699
this episode made clear than atsui>>>>>samui
>>
I want a friend.
>>
I love Ichigo.
>>
>>154674556
I'm a Rolafag and I believe this episode was complete bullshit. If they wanted to make her feel like she finally progressed and put her insecurities behind it should have been by beating Yume aka the root of her issue. Not by trashing Lily's dreams.

Doesn't help that Yume winning next week seems ultra likely which will make all that happened today seem ultra pointlesss. Rola is not insecure anymore except Yume will still win? What was even the point of Lily losing like this to Rola then?

It's just a mess. The order of everything is wrong.
>>
>>154675190
No you don't.
Thread posts: 549
Thread images: 125

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.