[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ore, Twintail ni Narimasu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

>No beach episode
>Most of the plot is about fetishes and cliches
>MC turns into a woman
>Weird humor
>Almost no Twoearle fanservice

This was an interesting but shitty anime.
>>
File: tt (4).png (65KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
tt (4).png
65KB, 256x256px
>>154630411
>MC turns into a woman
you talk like that's a bad thing
>>
Best ED of the season
>>
>>154630411
the anime had to cut down on a lot given how much they were trying to cover, it's really quite unfortunate as plenty of content, including most of Solar's was cut.

also if you want to check out some of the LNs someone's been slowly translating, we have threads usually when there's a release but they get posted at http://ultimaguil.org
>>
File: 1387192926623.jpg (2MB, 4919x2600px) Image search: [Google]
1387192926623.jpg
2MB, 4919x2600px
>>154630411
There was going to be a beach episode but it was cut since they didn't have enough time for it.
>>
>>154631031
nothing of the sort said in the interviews
QUALITY too it's such a shame twintails got such a shitty animation, at least they got good VAs

i wonder how it would have been if it wasn't QUALITY let alone if we got a proper 24 episodes
>>
Why are tail red's thighhighs so great? The school swimsuit like bottom just makes them even better. tfw you will never have a tail red
>>
>>154630477
It is, because its not trap.
>>
>>154631031
Why is there no one as flat as Aika?
>>
There's one thing I found issue with with twintails is the trap/genderbender attribute is one and the same when in reality here they never get along.
>>
File: Tailred.jpg (307KB, 563x795px) Image search: [Google]
Tailred.jpg
307KB, 563x795px
I want to commit a crime.
>>
>>154630477
It's a horrible idea that was overused back in Ranma.

If your character is so bad that the only thing you can do it gender swap them to make them interesting, where there's already plenty of females around, then you fucked up.

Not to mention there's never any real dives into the actual problems from mental and chemical changes in your body from the swap.

Genderbender is a low tier plot gimmick.
>>
>>154630411
I never finished it. Tell me Twirl wins the MCbowl.
>>
File: Nice chipais, faggot.jpg (206KB, 549x708px) Image search: [Google]
Nice chipais, faggot.jpg
206KB, 549x708px
>>154634305
>>
>>154630411
>This was an interesting but shitty anime.
really? it sounds awesome from the way you described it
>>
>>154634221
The genderbender element of this doesn't really have a plot since he can control it at will so I don't know what the hell you're on about.
>>
>>154631031
>Tailred bigger than blue and yellow

How can chestlets even compete?
>>
>>154634221
>Not to mention there's never any real dives into the actual problems from mental and chemical changes in your body from the swap.
they do in the LN
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.