[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 75509l.jpg (75KB, 315x450px) Image search: [Google]
75509l.jpg
75KB, 315x450px
Underwhelming anime that you expected much more of
>>
>>154629446
Do you mean being there at the time or watching after its reputation has blow out of proportion?
>>
>>154629505
its reputation has blow out of proportion
>>
I enjoyed them both, but I didn't feel like Cowboy Bebop or Gurren Lagann were the masterpieces people claimed them to be

I didn't really care for 5cm/s Per Second or The Girl Who Leapt Through Time. They were pretty to look at, but that was about it

easy pickings, I know
>>
Coppellion. Just why or how did it go so very wrong.
>>
>>154629537
Then yes, it was more of a "You had to be there " thing. It was pathetic and ridiculous.
>>
File: Another Enjoyment Level.jpg (68KB, 1042x658px) Image search: [Google]
Another Enjoyment Level.jpg
68KB, 1042x658px
>>154629537
>reputation

What reputation? /a/ universally agrees it was a shit show. It was the threads and the OC that was god-tier and made the show memorable. If you weren't watching it with us at the time, all you're going to get a shitty show where the best girl dies.
>>
>>154629671
>masterpieces
More like masterPIEces :^)
>>
Where are the pies? I expected someone would have already posted them when I clicked on this thread
>>
>>154629446
It was still the best horror anime ever made, it should have got prizes for its visuals alone.
>>
>>154631316
You sound like a real piece of shit. And not the good kind either.
>>
>>154631371
And you're a poop head!
>>
>>154629446
I can say that at least the ED theme was pretty good
>>
>>154630938
Right, a reputation, not necessarily a good one.
>>
>>154630938
>If you weren't watching it with us at the time, all you're going to get a shitty show where the best girl dies.
That describes a rather large number of shows right there.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.