[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why all-powerful immortal god, goddess, demons and succubus who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: SRz7aoS.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SRz7aoS.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Why all-powerful immortal god, goddess, demons and succubus who lived for centuries are so often protrayed as still being interested in lust and sex ?

You would think having no hormones fucking up their brain and having centuries to try pretty much everything, even the most fucked stuff, having regular sex with anyone would seems extremely boring.
>>
>>154621892
Who says they have no hormones?

Sex is a biological activity that your body craves. This is as dumb as asking why they still like sleeping, eating, or scratching when they get an itch.
>>
>>154622116
>why they still like sleeping, eating, or scratching when they get an itch
Why do they ? They have a physical body but if you create this body, why put unpracticle urges in it ?
>>
>>154621892
I want to marry this demigoddess and celebrate her 1000th birthday together.
>>
>>154622292
Dunno, look at the greek gods. They were basically people with normal human brains but god powers and did fucked up shit all the time as a result.
>>
>>154622116
>Who says they have no hormones?
Well I guess that explains why gods are just as retarded as humans.
>>
>>154621892
But Rori isn't interested in sex, anon. It's just your filthy mind playing tricks on you. If she was, she would have fucked the MC countless times.
>>
Rori isn't a god yet. She's just an ageless immortal.
>>
>>154621892
>trying to find logic in otaku-pandering story-irrelevant character
>>
>>154621892
t. someone who never learned of the Greek pantheon in school.
>>
>>154621892
Rory is planning on becoming a goddess of love so it's not all that surprising.

She's so interested in Itami because she's going to ascend in about 50 more years, and that means she can actually have a somewhat normal relationship for the first time in her life, unlike earlier when she would've had to live on for centuries after watching her lovers grow old and die.
>>
>>154621892
>Why all-powerful immortal god, goddess, demons and succubus who lived for centuries are so often protrayed as still being interested in lust and sex ?
In your example, it is the opposite. She is due to lose her physical body soon, and as such want to have as much fun with it as she can before then. Also remember that one of the deities, when taken control of a human body, jumped at the chance of eating and enjoying food. Losing physical form means losing physical joys.
>>
>>154621892
Because she was and still Essentially is human. She is still a person after all
>>
>>154626483
Isn't he immortal now too?
>>
>>154621892
Do not underestimate mortal sex, handholding while fucking in the missionary position can beat any God's technique
>>
>>154627132
He's her 1st acolyte, that is for sure.
>>
>>154627132
No, but any damage that he incurs is rebounded to her.
>>
Since proper gods having hormones and carnal urges make no fucking sense at all, I believe they just amuse themselves making humans their playthings.
>>
>>154628142
>>154623142
>>154625426
>>
>>154621892
>Why all-powerful immortal god, goddess, demons and succubus who lived for centuries are so often protrayed as still being interested in lust and sex?
>succubus

You... you do know what a succubus is, right? You're asking why a creature who's literal life force is sustained by lust and sex... is interested in lust and sex.

Are you also confused as to why adult horses still eat hay?
>>
If I am correct she is a demigod right?
>>
>>154621892

>Japanese Military Propaganda, the anime

The manga was good though.
>>
File: How to get instant respect.jpg (530KB, 727x2152px) Image search: [Google]
How to get instant respect.jpg
530KB, 727x2152px
>>154628641
Only because the art is godly. Gives me some nice 90s nostalgia.
>>
>>154621892
>Why all-powerful immortal god, goddess, demons and succubus who lived for centuries are so often protrayed as still being interested in lust and sex ?
To appeal to the target audience.
>>
>>154628253
That's why I said "proper". Greek gods are just glorified humans.
>>
>>154627132
I've only read as far as the English translations go, so I don't know about that. I wish somebody would finish the series, I'd buy physical books if that's what it took.

>>154628641
People meme on this so hard, but it really wasn't a big deal.

The scenes that get complained about are only a few pages in a series thousands of pages long, and for every page of JSDF wank there are 5 about how incompetent the Japanese government and leadership are.

>>154628737
I wish the manga and anime art were anywhere near as good as the LN art.

Also, it makes me sad that the manga has Kurata fucking around with Wolf all the time, instead of chasing Persia like in the LN. And eventually succeeding, which is awesome. I love that GATE's author actually let all of his side characters get their fantasy world waifus.
>>
>>154629038
>I wish the manga and anime art were anywhere near as good as the LN art.
I don't think the LN art is really spectacular. The manga rides a thin line between quality and QUALITY with respect to sameface and how some characters have realistic proportions and others are full on anime face. But I think it has more personality.

Haven't read the LN too much though and I didn't know that Kurata scores with Persia. Great taste and if there is anything good that came out of that LN this is one of them
>>
>>154621892
is this really a Self-Defense Force propaganda or just a Fantasy Harem anime with some political implications?
>>
>>154629599
>is this really a Self-Defense Force propaganda or just a Fantasy Harem anime with some political implications?
From what I've read. Starts off the former really hard, then shifts to the latter and now we're basically 'Those who hunt elves'
>>
Because they find enjoyment in messing around with mortals who still get flustered over such things
>>
I never got why some people were so bothered by this show. How is nationalist fanservice any different from erotic fanservice? Why were a few people so fucking triggered? They acted towards it the way puritans act towards erotic fanservice.
>>
File: cover.jpg (489KB, 1129x1600px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
489KB, 1129x1600px
>>154629599
Fantasy harem with incidental political implications. It's really overblown. Mostly it's about a dude driving around the fantasy countryside with his harem and going on fun adventures, and the thing that makes it unique is that the MC is around 30 and a trained soldier with a gun instead of some teenage self-insert NEET.

People focus a lot on the /k/ stuff because it's so unique, but the show is much more enjoyable if you treat it as a typical isekai but for 20-30 somethings instead of teenagers.

>>154629569
I just like the LN art because Rory is a semen demon in it. I guess the other characters are better in the manga though.

It's not just Kurata who gets lucky either, Tomita goes steady with Bozes and even the colonel hooks up with one of Pina's girls. Oh, and bunny queen is in love with chef dude too, but I don't know what happens to them, they're involved in a cliffhanger at the end of the last TL'd volume. I think some of that may have happened in the anime though, I actually never finished S2 because it was boring watching what I'd already read.
>>
>>154629855
Japan should make more propaganda anime desu. Americans ad Chinese are doing it
>>
>>154629982
>I just like the LN art because Rory is a semen demon in it
This I agree with. Manga Rory looks a little goofy with the wide face, LN Rory looks like the girl next door.
>>
>>154629995
>Americans ad Chinese are doing it

And I seriously wish we'd just stop!
>>
>>154630233
For me it's that there's an obvious maturity in her LN design that isn't in the other ones.

The anime was the worst, they took pretty much all of her sexuality and maturity away, even down to swapping her lewd panties for little girl pink ones, and in doing that turned her from "yes, she looks young but wanting to fuck her is perfectly acceptable" into "if you're attracted to this you're a pedophile who should go die."
>>
>>154630479
Fuck off normalfag.
>>
>>154630479
I feel the same way. There is youthful and then there is making a character a child.

The anime was blatant idol/moe baiting on all accounts. Couldn't watch it at all because of that.
>>
>>154621892
It's the last time she'll ever experience mortal sensations, so she's trying to get the most out of it.

Like how the Greek Gods couldn't help wanting to try meat after Prometheus gave us fire. Even if they have all the heavenly ambrosia they could want, everyone wants barbecue sometimes.
>>
>>154629038
Yes, because it's right wing propaganda if anything, over plain old Japanese propaganda.
>>
>>154625335
This. end the thread
>>
>>154621892
Fun things are fun.
>>
Anyone know that doujin where the wizard and elf approach at the end and let on they knew MC was doing everyone else in the next room?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.