[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a "characters are trapped in an isolated hostel"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

>It's a "characters are trapped in an isolated hostel" episode

Why did they stopped making these type of cases? They were Top Tier Comfy
>>
>>154613734
The zombie one is relatively recent I guess
>>
Why dont they have some rape crime scenes? Possibly with the black "im the criminal" guy putting the dick in some nekkid womans pussi. Would be pretty good to masturbate to
>>
>>154613734
i agree those are comfy. what are your top fav comfy episodes?
>>
>>154618116
All Conan episodes are kind of comfy in a way. There are exceptions like episode 19 with the library dude and elevator. That was actually creepy. The first haunted house with the dude in the dude in the cellar was creepy as well but also comfy. Early Conan was somehting else man.
>>
>>154613734
Because with cell phone tech its nigh impossible to actually be isolated anywhere in Japan.
>>
>>154618469
There were cases like these with cellphones working. Usually they are de facto of no use anyway because the police is unable to get to the scene anyway due to the access to the zone being blocked by weather or something else
>>
>>154618289
Earlier cases are the best. I remember library and haunted house being Kindaichi level of creepy when I was a kid. Night Baron case, Bandaged Man, Old Castle are god tier too
>>
>>154618116
read some Christie
She's the queen of comfy mystery.
>>
>>154621433
I'd rather watch Columbo. The best comfy mystery series.
>>
>>154617657
Jesus Christ, why do you expect this from a family friendly show

Kids love dead bodies, show them dead bodies
>>
>>154623429
well yeah but kids have to learn that killing people is not the only worst crime. By showing rape scenes they will develop their brains
>>
>>154614876
this.
they should stop making Kid episodes though.
>>
>>154624974
basically the show tells you that whatever they did to you or anyone you loved, if you kill them you're the worst kind of monster.

rapists dont even have a motive in the first place they're just evil.
>>
>>154626895
Bite your fucking tongue.
Every Kaito Kid episode is a good episode.
>>
Kaitou kid is so over rated. Heiji too. Not saying they're bad, just that I could stand to see less of them.
>>
>>154614876
Yeah
>>
The Red Woman case is also pretty recent, by Conan standards. And it's a pretty important case too.
>>
>>154626958
>rapists dont even have a motive in the first place they're just evil.
Wrong.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.