[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How am I supposed to find this guy scary when he has this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 141.png (225KB, 408x424px) Image search: [Google]
141.png
225KB, 408x424px
How am I supposed to find this guy scary when he has this retarded hairstyle?
>>
>>154596970
glalie uses explosion.
>>
>>154596970
nigga wit a do like dat dont give a FUCK, he dont give a FUCK!
>>
>>154596970

I don't think anyone found the vampires particularly scary, which was the one good part of their deception.

Mishandling how they sucked the life out of the town so that it was fucking obvious and undeniable?
Not so good.
>>
What was his motivation? Why bother helping vampires if he didn't need blood and nothing kills him?
Some edgy grimdark "I need blood because it makes me strongaa ULTIMATE POWAA!11"
This actually bothers me more than the vamp sjw writer faggot that loves them over his countrymen.
>>
>>154599648
Was probably hoping for more werewolves like him to get made over the course of the draining of the town so that he could build up enough uber-vampire followers to either take over or just fuck off on their own. A lone wolf is a retard wolf, anon. Smart ones hunt in packs.
>>
>>154599648
Doesn't the priest ask him this? He just likes Sunako and wants to help her out.
>>
>>154596970
You're not.

You're supposed to find him hot, especially his voice and classy tracksuits
>>
>>154596970
He can kick your ass like a broken toy. That's all that matters.
>>
>>154599648
Because he's technically a vampire and prefers his own kind over humans.
>>
Everyone in the show had ridiculous hair. Remember the beard guy?

I guess teal dude's is supposed to look like wolf ears or whatever.
>>
File: 1470286291960.jpg (101KB, 1024x563px) Image search: [Google]
1470286291960.jpg
101KB, 1024x563px
>>154606469
>>
>>154596970
That hair's not scary to you?
>>
>>154596970
Dude was swag as fuck.

>>154606542
I loved the hairstyles. Over the top is better than some kind of middle ground.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.