[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Otoyomegatari

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Otoyomegatari.full.1695012.jpg (2MB, 1200x1661px) Image search: [Google]
Otoyomegatari.full.1695012.jpg
2MB, 1200x1661px
Since Mori is off doing research what kind of relationships do you think we'll get when the series returns? We've already seen

>child marriage
>polygamy

I wonder if we might see cousin marriage next, its far from unheard of in that part of the world.
>>
>>154589102
Did they have slave marriage? That'd please my dick.
>>
>>154589245
If by slave marriage you mean concubinage then maybe. From what I know about Islamic culture they would usually buy the slave girl, keep her as a concubine for some years, then release her and either marry her or have her married to a freed male slave.

But I'm not sure how widespread that practice was by the late 19th century or if that practice was as common in Central Asia as it was in places like Cairo.
>>
>I wonder if we might see cousin marriage next, its far from unheard of in that part of the world.

Everyone around the world did that
>>
>>154589102
Marriage between a European man and a muslim woman?
>>
>>154589667
Yeah true. Charles Darwin lived a little earlier than the time this manga takes place and he married his first cousin. Same with Edgar Allen Poe and his cousin was 13 to his 26 IIRC so it was also a child marriage. I'd love to see a biopic on that one.
>>
File: Jc4l6.png (435KB, 749x558px) Image search: [Google]
Jc4l6.png
435KB, 749x558px
>>154589810
We almost got that with Smith and his notwaifu
>>
>>154589810
Probably when Russians show up.
>>
File: Kitty.png (21KB, 152x107px) Image search: [Google]
Kitty.png
21KB, 152x107px
>>154590181
Now you're just trying to make me sad
>>
>>154589813
Hell, it was quick and easy plus you some what knew what you were getting into when you marry a cousin.

I found out that my grand parents where second cousins and it seems common to have second to third cousins marrying each other then first. But they used to tell me that if I don't get a girl friend they would marry me off to one of my cousins. I always thought they were joking....
>>
>>154590181
It's inevitable
>>
>>154591451
fuck I was replying to >>154591196
>>
>>154591202
Yeah there are some advantages to it I suppose. I know a couple that are 2nd cousins and my uncle's first wife was his 1st cousin.

>But they used to tell me that if I don't get a girl friend they would marry me off to one of my cousins.

Lucky!
>>
>>154591451
>>154591485
I kind of hope we don't see it happen but its been foreshadowed enough that I would be surprised of Mori didn't tackle Russian imperialism in the region.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.