[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this bitch is one of the most powerful esper in a city full

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: latest.jpg (166KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
166KB, 1280x720px
>this bitch is one of the most powerful esper in a city full of espers
>uses her powers to throw coins
What a waste of powers.
>>
>>154574416
Technically she's able to throw anything made of metal, coins are just convenient.
>>
>>154574416
delete this
>>
>>154574416
She also hacks super computers, walks on walls, flies, and makes oscillating saws out of iron sand.
>>
>>154574416
Shouldn't she be as powerful as Magneto? Actually shouldn't she be more powerful since Magneto can't shoot out electricity?
Yet she still had to dodge and hide when people shoot at her.
>>
File: Gambit01[1].jpg (64KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
Gambit01[1].jpg
64KB, 400x500px
>>154574498
Like gambit.
>>
She also has a penis to rape blonde Danish girls with.
>>
File: IMG_0715.gif (440KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0715.gif
440KB, 500x277px
Mikoto has fought raging psychopaths and abominations while laughing before. Why did she cry when she thought Touma would hit her?
>>
>>154574416
She can railgun a car, but she can't carry multiple cars in her pocket.

Also the energy of a projectile is .5*m*v^2, so increasing mass just slows down the projectile. It just increases the range of the railgun since it's limited by the vaporization of the projectile.
>>
>>154577251
So she's Gambit+Magneto with anything metal>>154574498
>>
>>154577543
Because it was near the beginning of the series? She hadn't done any of that yet.
>>
Who would win in a lightning fight?

Mikoto or SHEEV?
>>
>>154574416
Wasn't the whole point of one arc that she was born with a shittier power but practiced a ton and found innovative uses of her power. I'm pretty sure I remember that, some girl was envious of her since she had such a cool power.
>>
>>154579179
>Wasn't the whole point of one arc that she was born with a shittier power but practiced a ton and found innovative uses of her power.

No, I don't think that ever happened. The city has known she was going to be a Level 5 since she entered the city when she was like 5. The whole "hard work" theme the first season of Railgun tried to push at times is bullshit, it doesn't work.
>>
>>154577681
Actually using larger projectiles does make her shots stronger. Presumably she doesn't fire the coin as fast as she can since it'd make it's range even shorter.
>>
>>154579062

http://www.strawpoll.me/12529502

Answer the question yourself, faggot.
>>
>>154577543
She was probably already beginning to get wet for him.
>>
>>154577543
This was before Accelerator completely fucked her worldview. Also, she wants Touma's dick.
>>
>>154577065
Bullet arent that magnetic, they are most lead
>>
>>154583070
Yeah. She pulled off something pretty cool in one of the side stories, where she crushes up some debris to make a bulletproof shield for her and then shreds the guns of everyone shooting at her with iron sand.
>>
>>154574416
Espers are scrubs
Magic is where is at
>>
File: 1487977966013.gif (392KB, 254x401px) Image search: [Google]
1487977966013.gif
392KB, 254x401px
What would happen if someone used level upper and body crystal at the same time?
>>
>>154584762
Gets AIM AIDS
>>
>>154584762
Depends on the Esper. I don't think a Level 5 would get much benefit from Level Upper in the first place. All it does is give more calculation ability, they've all got plenty of that. It might really help something like Teleportation Espers though.
>>
>>154574416
Maybe she wants to keep a low profile? If I was the strongest I wouldn't advertise it by lifting a star destroyer.
>>
>>154585161
Or not wreck everything around her. She started firing giant versions of her Railgun recently in the manga, she's only fired it up into the air/down a river since there's buildings everywhere.
>>
>>154579234
That's not quite right, as all Espers have the potential to reach Level 5. The issue is that there IS a difference in required effort to do so. As such, the city pours resources into Espers that have inherently useful powers and also require less effort to cultivate. "Hard work" technically does have some meaning, but most of it is a result of the city deciding to apply effort where it's worth.
>>
>>154585998
>as all Espers have the potential to reach Level 5

No, according to ITEM's handler some people just won't grow no matter what you do.

>“But if you look at everything together, I think it works out as a positive thing. Putting together complex Curriculums for people who aren’t going to grow is just a waste of time, money, and resources. By distributing what would have been wasted with a focus on the useful espers, it is all much more effective in the end.”

And the whole conversation was framed more to say that people have a set level potential. That said, I think Komoe once said something like "Level 0s should be impossible, we don't know why they happen." So maybe everyone should at least hit Level 1 or something.
>>
>>154585998
>all Espers have the potential to reach Level 5

Parameter List says you're wrong
>>
>>154585161
This. People don't even really know what the Level 5s look like, mostly. For normal people in Academy City, they're just there. Not people you know or talk to.
>>
>>154587019
Misaki and Gunha got up on a stage and gave a big speech, and most people seem to recognize Mikoto (aside oddly all the thugs who attack her). Hell she's like AC's poster girl.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.